AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-08-26, 22:23   Link #3701
z3385911

is there a translated version of chapter 141?
z3385911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-26, 22:44   Link #3702
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuddingGod View Post
I seriously doubt Vanant would just drop out completely, I bet he's already got a new account by now.

He's here, among us. I can feel it.

Someone here has a recently made account, with suspicious post activity centered around MT, and shows hints of an australian diction in his posts...

MITSU-KEE-TA~!
Indeed. Probably whoever keeps using 'lol' or the equivalent.

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt. Run in little circles, wave your arms and shout.
grevierr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-26, 22:54   Link #3703
Razlax
"FFF" Advisor

Send a message via Yahoo to Razlax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaito Yamakage View Post
I feel old whenever people say I'm retired/retiring.

I'm somewhere between there and on a long break, since I have less time right now I passed the baton(or more like just removed the hold on them), though I still plan to do them I have no idea when or if they'll already be done by then. (I don't plan to post them to BT after I do them if the'yre already done by then)

Other than that I'll be working behind the scenes to try and improve any issues I see on re-reads, but nothing as major as I've done until now.

I spent like 500~ hours on this series over the past 2-3 months, but now I'm simply out of leisure time. Hopefully I'll have more time to do better checks and such around the end of the year.

Nothing to worry about on my end, I've enjoyed things plenty, and I'm still enjoying this series plenty, I have no complaints or regrets about anything. (Except maybe that I couldn't finish the entire thing faster)

Anyways tomorrows chapter seems like it will be a fun read... 9 more hours or so to release?

I wonder how many chapters will be in this volume.
If you ever intended to go back on translating, i'll wait for your retaliate

"Even Heroes Will Die From Overworking"

|UmF6ZWx1eGUgViBBdXJlbGxpdXMsIFlvdSBDYW4gQ2FsbCBNZ SBKZWxseWZpc2gg|
Razlax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-26, 22:56   Link #3704
Razlax
"FFF" Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by grevierr View Post
Indeed. Probably whoever keeps using 'lol' or the equivalent.
The special traits of Dormouse post

Old 2014-08-26, 23:05   Link #3705
Kaito Yamakage

When the thread closed the other day I got an infraction point for the two partial chapters I did way back in this thread.

Considering the number of posts he did he might have gotten a temporary ban so he can't post for now either way?

Also, seems to be lying low so I guess that works out well on his end. Seemed like this stuff was just distracting him from his school work either way.
Old 2014-08-26, 23:10   Link #3706
kazzuya

Maybe when my little sister and daughter get married maybe I will also send a wedding gift to the groom the same as Rudy. A punch to the face.
kazzuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-26, 23:15   Link #3707
Razlax
"FFF" Advisor

Quote:
When the thread closed the other day I got an infraction point for the two partial chapters I did way back in this thread.

Considering the number of posts he did he might have gotten a temporary ban so he can't post for now either way?

Also, seems to be lying low so I guess that works out well on his end. Seemed like this stuff was just distracting him from his school work either way.
So you got infraction points when accidently broken the rules

Well Dormouse really need to take break and focus on his study, since college is so *******

Old 2014-08-26, 23:37   Link #3708
PuddingGod
Despair's event horizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya View Post
Maybe when my little sister and daughter get married maybe I will also send a wedding gift to the groom the same as Rudy. A punch to the face.
W-What?! Who's getting married?! Aisha?! Norn?!

...Lucy?!

............Lara?!

.......................Princess Benedict?
Old 2014-08-26, 23:38   Link #3709
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:

Anyways tomorrows chapter seems like it will be a fun read... 9 more hours or so to release?

I wonder how many chapters will be in this volume.
12 or 13 chapter

kaito@ I got three yellow card at once
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-27, 01:05   Link #3710
dorekidos

I've been wondering, do they have banking system in their world? Zanoba and Cliff are rich, but i dont think they carry bags of money with them. and their countries are faraway, it would be impractical to just send them bags of money whenever they need more cash.
dorekidos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-27, 01:56   Link #3711
lemonedSM
the show must go on

this should lure the mouse from down south

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
lemonedSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-27, 03:48   Link #3712
Rahuman
Masked Reader

Oh my god, I think I just blow my mind again
Spoiler for Delusion thingy:
Rahuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-27, 03:51   Link #3713
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahuman View Post
Oh my god, I think I just blow my mind again
Spoiler for Delusion thingy:
reulting in Rudeus brought back his fourth wives and got butchered by Zenith, Lilia, Sylphy, God, Ellis, Leo, and Beat
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-27, 03:56   Link #3714
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
reulting in Rudeus brought back his fourth wives and got butchered by Zenith, Lilia, Sylphy, God, Ellis, Leo, and Beat
And at that point, he does not care about his reputation anymore. He'll follow the diay and sleep around with anything that is female when his wives abandon him for his unfaithfulness.
El Rue "See the proper & evil way to do it is to translate just enough drugs chapters to get enough people hooked & then stop giving out the free crack." (Exactly right. In fact, I'm still in withdrawal over Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi and Fate Apocrypha)

Reading: Madan no Ou, Tate no Yuusha, Overlord, Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi, Anti-Magic Academy, OniAi, Arifureta, Slave Harem, Knight and Magic, Fate Apocrypha, Rokka Yuusha, 1HP, Tsuyokute, Altina
ngng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-27, 04:11   Link #3715
dragon1412

Quote:

i got one from my prologue done way back in the day, but how many infrction point is the limit guys ??
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-27, 04:17   Link #3716
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

It's funny them punishing you guys after the facts. I mean God knows when you guys put up those partial translation and suddenly the secret is out because this thread got popular and mod suddenly pay more attention. Reminding me of election time when all politicians are scrambled to justify their actions back in the day when they haven't thought of geting elected years later. I better write something relating to the topic or they will start punishing me for breaking the rule for talking about something unrelated

How about: I like Rudi because he's funny, perverted, protective of his family, and honorable to the extreme.
El Rue "See the proper & evil way to do it is to translate just enough drugs chapters to get enough people hooked & then stop giving out the free crack." (Exactly right. In fact, I'm still in withdrawal over Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi and Fate Apocrypha)

Reading: Madan no Ou, Tate no Yuusha, Overlord, Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi, Anti-Magic Academy, OniAi, Arifureta, Slave Harem, Knight and Magic, Fate Apocrypha, Rokka Yuusha, 1HP, Tsuyokute, Altina
ngng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-27, 05:28   Link #3717
MrClover

Quote:
Originally Posted by casgoldsmith View Post
if Rudi kill someone in this vol
I'll eat horse poop
I think you would find chapter 206 interesting. Bon apetit!
MrClover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-27, 05:48   Link #3718
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

- So, battle rages on.
- Rudy has to counter effect saint magic casted on them, does so many times.
- The enemy approaches, they are counter attacked from large range.
- Eventually the approaching enemies become a hassle due to their magicians.
- Rudy has to take matters into his hands, directly kills for the first time.
- After losing their means for counter attacking, the enemy force went into chaotic state and was easily repelled.
- Rudy cries as the people on the fort congratulate him for his contribution on the battle.
- Rudy is split between joy and grief, and thinks hard that he needs to control himself, so that he doesn't become someone who kills indiscriminately.
- Zanoba comes back, his suicide force came back with 10 survivors out of 100, carrying the captured enemy commander.
- Since they were on the field among enemy forces, some of them were whacked by Rudy's spells, which enhance his bad feeling; thinking that he might have killed people who he dined or joked around yesterday.
- Post the battle he keeps worrying about the Shinigami comming to close the ties, or other apostles attacking, but nothing like that happens.
- The north country has nothing to do with hitogami, apparently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
i got one from my prologue done way back in the day, but how many infrction point is the limit guys ??
The expire date should be in your profile page.
Old 2014-08-27, 06:06   Link #3719
capablanca

Quote:
Originally Posted by casgoldsmith View Post
if Rudi kill someone in this vol
I'll eat horse poop
Ehehehe...
capablanca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-27, 06:46   Link #3720
ices
Working Hard

Web chapter 139: Rudi! How dare you kissing your cute little sister! As a Norn fans-club member, I can't accept this!
ices is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternate world, fantasy, gods, harem, incest, og isekai, polygamy, reincarnation, seinen, time travel, true harem, webnovel