Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-08-26, 19:15   Link #3681
Razlax
"FFF" Advisor

Send a message via Yahoo to Razlax
Quote:
Originally Posted by GBFirestorm View Post
Yeah but there are other translators I seem to recall or did they all quit?
Dark kaito Retired, Ren busy with exams, zmunjali i don't know, as for Kazeboy i think he is trying to improve his Japanese language after he was scolded from having a bad translation script

But there's still Onii Sama as Active translator, hope he'll stick to Mushoku till the end

|UmF6ZWx1eGUgViBBdXJlbGxpdXMsIFlvdSBDYW4gQ2FsbCBNZ SBKZWxseWZpc2gg|
Razlax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-26, 19:57   Link #3682
PuddingGod
Despair's event horizon

There's also that new TL saihafire, I think her name was.
Old 2014-08-26, 20:00   Link #3683
Nihgthawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razlax View Post
Dark kaito Retired, Ren busy with exams, zmunjali i don't know, as for Kazeboy i think he is trying to improve his Japanese language after he was scolded from having a bad translation script

But there's still Onii Sama as Active translator, hope he'll stick to Mushoku till the end
He won't be able to continue after v16 since he is translating from Chinese an the Chinese translations are only up to v16 atm
Nihgthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-26, 20:13   Link #3684
Razlax
"FFF" Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuddingGod View Post
There's also that new TL saihafire, I think her name was.
Saihafire dropped his project, don't know why

Old 2014-08-26, 20:23   Link #3685
Razlax
"FFF" Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihgthawk View Post
He won't be able to continue after v16 since he is translating from Chinese an the Chinese translations are only up to v16 atm
So we need to wait for a new hero to rise from somewhere and translate Mushoku

Old 2014-08-26, 20:32   Link #3686
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:

want me to translate vol 20? though I don't know whether vanant continuing translating vol 20 or not
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-26, 20:37   Link #3687
Kioras

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
want me to translate vol 20? though I don't know whether vanant continuing translating vol 20 or not
I wouldn't mind a translation of yours on volume 20, even if you just post it as a preview on Baka-Tsuki.

Your later translations for volume 19 were decently improved compared to the first.

I think Ping took over the project to return some order and clamp down on drama, but he has stricter quality requirements.
Kioras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-26, 20:38   Link #3688
lemonedSM
the show must go on

Quote:
well, why not?

it's open
lemonedSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-26, 20:40   Link #3689
questmas

Quote:
I think vanant is officially done, not certain. If you can spare the time, it would be greatly appreciated
questmas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-26, 20:40   Link #3690
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonedSM View Post
well, why not?
GT aren't translations
Old 2014-08-26, 20:42   Link #3691
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioras View Post
I wouldn't mind a translation of yours on volume 20, even if you just post it as a preview on Baka-Tsuki.

Your later translations for volume 19 were decently improved compared to the first.

I think Ping took over the project to return some order and clamp down on drama, but he has stricter quality requirements.
Quote:
well, why not?

it's open
Quote:
Originally Posted by questmas View Post
I think vanant is officially done, not certain. If you can spare the time, it would be greatly appreciated
well, I will do vol 18 first though[and waiting for vol 20 complete first], since I promised my editor to finish vol 18

Okashira@ just for confirmation, I didn't use GT anymore since third chapter of vol19
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-26, 20:44   Link #3692
lemonedSM
the show must go on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
GT aren't translations
half GT and half normal ain't that bad for a preview.
at lest it's more understandable than pure GT.

plus if you compare the last few trans chap from v19, it's good enough
lemonedSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-26, 20:44   Link #3693
Razlax
"FFF" Advisor

Quote:
Well if it readable then it's okay right?

Since it seems mushoku project will have an emergency regarding translator, since TWO LEAD TRANSLATOR has retired

Old 2014-08-26, 20:47   Link #3694
Razlax
"FFF" Advisor

Quote:
half GT and half normal ain't that bad for a preview.
at lest it's more understandable than pure GT.

plus if you compare the last few trans chap from v19, it's good enough
Yeah it's nice enough

Old 2014-08-26, 21:02   Link #3695
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Quote:
Dormouse as known as Vanant as known as Balmunk Fezarion has a legend of "the Most hated faggot over the internet" Courtesy from 4c*an

He want to close the legend of the most hated faggot, he said it himself in his DA acc
Just another classic example of why one should not think that just because one can create different persona on the interet, means one is immune to repercussions when they act without reserve.

Anyway. active TLers are: Dark Kaito (working on 153 to 156), Skulzan (Just completed 136, mentioned a 11 chp drop), Anon Onii-sama (working on vol 14 now that it's open, chp138 http://pastebin.com/3ZWW7YCH, 139 http://pastebin.com/Pgf1dLQz).
So chapters should still come out on a regular basis.

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt. Run in little circles, wave your arms and shout.

Last edited by grevierr; 2014-08-26 at 21:21.
grevierr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-26, 21:18   Link #3696
questmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by grevierr View Post
Just another classic example of why one should not think that just because one can create different persona on the interet, means one is immune to repercussions when they act without reserve.

Anyway. active TLers are: Dark Kaito (working on 153 to 156), Skulzan (Just completed 136), Anon Onii-sama (working on vol 14 now that it's open, chp138 http://pastebin.com/3ZWW7YCH).
So chapters should still come out on a regular basis, just not as fast.
more of an example how the golden age of ad moneyz has created an internet community of self-entitled brats imo

also, kaito's only working on 154, the other 3 are done (well one of them is only done-ish), kaito's retiring afterwards and once we catch up with with chinese translation(170), Onii-sama will have to stop so it'll slow down a bit.
questmas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-26, 21:28   Link #3697
Razlax
"FFF" Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by grevierr View Post

Anyway. active TLers are: Dark Kaito (working on 153 to 156), Skulzan (Just completed 136, mentioned a 11 chp drop), Anon Onii-sama (working on vol 14 now that it's open, chp138 http://pastebin.com/3ZWW7YCH, 139 http://pastebin.com/Pgf1dLQz).
So chapters should still come out on a regular basis.
Balmunk already has another acc, only he never mention his acc name, but i can feel the same thing as Balmunk, being hated over the internet and the only thing they can do is to bitches around
IT'S VERY REFRESHING >.<

Chinese Trans only up to Vol 16 right? after that Onii Sama will probably stop
And Dark Kaito already pass the baton to Onii Sama to translate 153-156

Old 2014-08-26, 21:30   Link #3698
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by questmas View Post
more of an example how the golden age of ad moneyz has created an internet community of self-entitled brats imo
Pretty sure adz money wasn't him, in this case it was the TLer being a dick cause he thought he could. He was ranting all over the BT talk pages, forums, his DA journals and 4kun from what I heard. Apparently someone claming to be him is posting on 4kun now so meh.

Anyway Kaito should be working on what he wants before retiring. He's going to take it slow though to get things right.

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt. Run in little circles, wave your arms and shout.
grevierr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-26, 21:49   Link #3699
Kaito Yamakage

I feel old whenever people say I'm retired/retiring.

I'm somewhere between there and on a long break, since I have less time right now I passed the baton(or more like just removed the hold on them), though I still plan to do them I have no idea when or if they'll already be done by then. (I don't plan to post them to BT after I do them if the'yre already done by then)

Other than that I'll be working behind the scenes to try and improve any issues I see on re-reads, but nothing as major as I've done until now.

I spent like 500~ hours on this series over the past 2-3 months, but now I'm simply out of leisure time. Hopefully I'll have more time to do better checks and such around the end of the year.

Nothing to worry about on my end, I've enjoyed things plenty, and I'm still enjoying this series plenty, I have no complaints or regrets about anything. (Except maybe that I couldn't finish the entire thing faster)

Anyways tomorrows chapter seems like it will be a fun read... 9 more hours or so to release?

I wonder how many chapters will be in this volume.
Old 2014-08-26, 22:14   Link #3700
PuddingGod
Despair's event horizon

I seriously doubt Vanant would just drop out completely, I bet he's already got a new account by now.

He's here, among us. I can feel it.

Someone here has a recently made account, with suspicious post activity centered around MT, and shows hints of an australian diction in his posts...

MITSU-KEE-TA~!

Tags
alternate world, fantasy, gods, harem, incest, og isekai, polygamy, reincarnation, seinen, time travel, true harem, webnovel