Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2014-07-29, 13:43   Link #1261
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirakura View Post
I have to admit, the route wasn't amazing but it's my fav heroine's route and it's not fair if it's the only one done under standards. I don't think you can push something bad in other people's faces. Honestly, thats like telling everyone that poison is safe to drink.
Depends on what kind of poison and the dose. If you are given a small dose of poison, and the body can adapt to it, I would say it benefits in the long run.

ANd well, I can argue the same, that Sakura (and or Ilya) hadn't even got a full fledged tv series, instead turning it into a movie (one can say it ca wreck or promote HF) but at least you Fate fans ALREADY have a series by Deen.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-29, 14:01   Link #1262
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

UBW fans shortly before live-stream:
.................................................. ..................Fai on MAL: "Rin 4eva"............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ... random passerby: "oh there was a supporter of UBW?"

Fate fans shortly before live-stream:
Saber is the face of Type Moon! By giving us the Saber route, most of the fans will be pleased, because most people like Saber most, so it is only natural! Also it has the most basic story, so it is easier to implement the other routes into it!

HF fans shortly before live-stream:
Please... Please... Please make a HF adaption happen! It is the only route, where aside from ufotables openings for the VN, there has been nothing animated for this route!

Retards shortly before live-stream:
I heard this will be an original route by Nasu!

Livestream starts, UBW is shown to be the route for the anime

UBW fans during livestream:
WE HAVE AWOKEN! WE WILL NOW CONQUER THE WHOLE FRANCHISE WITH RIN AWESOMENESS! Well too bad HF fans, we snatched the adaption from you! Sakura4evaalone! hahaha! sux to be u! lol, why is Sakura's voice actor even there?... meanwhile Fai on MAL: "Rin4eva".

Fate fans during livestream:
.................................................. ..................................oh look Saber's voice actor talked!........................................... .................................................. ......................................SEEEEEEIIIII BAAAAAA!.......................................... .................................................. .................................................. ................................ dat silence

HF fans during livestream:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Will we never get an adaption?! Sakura gets left behind again? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Retards during livestream:
Oh, so aside from the anime with the orignal route, there will also be an UBW anime? That is cool!

Broadcast ends with seemingly 2nd PV that suddenly turns into the HF trailer... Twitter and site for the anime & movie(s) get updated

UBW+HF fans after livestream:
UBW! UBW! UBW! UBW! HF! HF! HF! HF! Today is a good day to be a TM fan! Everybody wins!

Fate fans after livestream:
What the f................. maybe we will get (a) moveie(s) or anime, if the other 2 sell well... but that "app" Fate route is a joke! Just why did we get the short end of the stick... even Sakura that is being hated got her damn route adapted! No way!

Retards after livestream:
Wait?! They changed their mind from Original route to UBW in the last second?! HOW DARE THEY! Damn ufotable screwed it all up! I want DEEN back! Wait Anon23242908923 did you just say you want DEEN back? I may not be smart, but I know what common sense is! No way that works! stfu Anon18393824892, better do something about those 4channers invading tumblr with 4chan-premium-locked pics!

I tried to be as neutral as possible but it does not always work out when doing satire. All content (aside from (partially) Fai on MAL) is fictional. Any resemblences with real people is coincidental... well aside from the fact that I base this from reactions & comments during the livestream.

EDIT: This became better than expected, lolz. I wouldn't mind if this appeard on another site as long as credit is given. Cannot post it myself because I don't want to create an account at MAL or BL right now.

Last edited by GreyZone; 2014-07-29 at 14:24.
GreyZone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-29, 14:02   Link #1263
mirakura
Arturia X Tamamo is love~

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Depends on what kind of poison and the dose. If you are given a small dose of poison, and the body can adapt to it, I would say it benefits in the long run.

ANd well, I can argue the same, that Sakura (and or Ilya) hadn't even got a full fledged tv series, instead turning it into a movie (one can say it ca wreck or promote HF) but at least you Fate fans ALREADY have a series by Deen.
Yes, I know. But the thing is, Sakura and Rin are getting their routes animated well and Sakura's will be pure HF. But Saber's route is a crappy production which is a failure of the mix of all three. That's not justice. Though, HF fans didn't get their route animated for ten years, they get it now and all our favourite character gets is a bad production which is a failure of a mix and is always put down.

@Greyzone

Also, you were pretty even, and funny.
mirakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-29, 14:09   Link #1264
scyllus
Tormund's Member

@Greyzone too little fai on mal:P He is always Rin4eva.Hilarious
scyllus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-29, 14:16   Link #1265
GDB

Quote:
That's not justice.
Good thing this is a business and not a courtroom, then.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-29, 14:19   Link #1266
Death Usagi
Banned

I don't get it... Is this because Saber doesn't get to be the main heroine in the UBW and HF adaptions?
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-29, 14:20   Link #1267
Brother Coa
Banned

Even after 10 pages you guys still debate this? LOL

Quote:
UBW+HF fans after livestream:
UBW! UBW! UBW! UBW! HF! HF! HF! HF! Today is a good day to be a TM fan! Everybody wins!

Fate fans after livestream:
What the f................. maybe we will get (a) moveie(s) or anime, if the other 2 sell well... but that "app" Fate route is a joke! Just why did we get the short end of the stick... even Sakura that is being hated got her damn route adapted! No way!
For this I agree, aldo I would call them more 'Saber' than 'Fate' fans.
When you look at it now it's only fair. Fate got anime, manga and movies ( tv adaptation, 2 of them one hour each ). It's only fair for other two routes to get some light after 10 years of being neglected. Aldo to be fair Sakura here also suffered because of unpopularity, if she was more popular HF would get anime and not movie series instead. But that is not a bad thing at all, movie series are sometimes better than anime.

And I am sure they will also animate Fate after they are done, they are just doing the two routes first. But I am holding my breath until 2015 or 2016 at least. After that I expect Extra, because Nero and Caster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
I don't get it... Is this because Saber doesn't get to be the main heroine in the UBW and HF adaptions?
Pretty much yes, many have hoped for last episode to be animated as well.
Brother Coa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-29, 14:24   Link #1268
mirakura

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Good thing this is a business and not a courtroom, then.
I like that.
Old 2014-07-29, 14:41   Link #1269
Death Usagi
Banned

Can't they like instead of 100% following UBW route, switch it a bit to have Fate elements too similar to the manga?
Old 2014-07-29, 14:42   Link #1270
Lorhand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
Can't they like instead of 100% following UBW route, switch it a bit to have Fate elements too similar to the manga?
They can and they might. But I don't think that would satisfy some fans like mirakura, because some think Saber needs the D to get a happy ending.
Lorhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-29, 14:48   Link #1271
Brother Coa
Banned

I don't think that is happening, the best we can get from UBW is good end where Saber stays with Rin and Shirou.
And I am pretty sure they will animate pure UBW, judging how they announce that and HF.
Old 2014-07-29, 14:49   Link #1272
Death Usagi
Banned

Well, at least the start is always the same until a certain point >_>
Old 2014-07-29, 14:56   Link #1273
Brother Coa
Banned

One can only have faith, but faith is always the first step on road to disappointment xD

Best we can hope is pure Fate adaptation after UBW and HF are done. Giving how much money they are going to get out of F/SN fans with anime and a movie there is pretty good chance for that happening. But, as I said above, before 2015 or 2016 it's not happening.
Old 2014-07-29, 15:00   Link #1274
Chriscras

@Greyzone as if retards even knew the livestream happened let alone watched it.
Old 2014-07-29, 15:03   Link #1275
mirakura

I didn't say I wanted D all I wanted was LE, don't put words in my mouth.
Old 2014-07-29, 15:05   Link #1276
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:
I like that Lancer x Saber avatar XP
Old 2014-07-29, 15:06   Link #1277
Lorhand

Quote:
Sure, you never claimed Saber would only get a, for you, satisfying ending, which would only happen in Fate, where she is romantically involved with Shirou. Uh huh.
Lorhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-29, 15:15   Link #1278
mirakura

Not necessarily D though. And it's not only me that wants LE. Though, thats impossible now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi
I like that Lancer x Saber avatar XP
No irony there, I love Avalon shipping and Chivalry shipping. Don't think you're getting somewhere. Plus the picture is cute so...
Old 2014-07-29, 15:22   Link #1279
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
Even after 10 pages you guys still debate this? LOL

For this I agree, aldo I would call them more 'Saber' than 'Fate' fans.
When you look at it now it's only fair. Fate got anime, manga and movies ( tv adaptation, 2 of them one hour each ). It's only fair for other two routes to get some light after 10 years of being neglected. Aldo to be fair Sakura here also suffered because of unpopularity, if she was more popular HF would get anime and not movie series instead. But that is not a bad thing at all, movie series are sometimes better than anime.

And I am sure they will also animate Fate after they are done, they are just doing the two routes first. But I am holding my breath until 2015 or 2016 at least. After that I expect Extra, because Nero and Caster

Pretty much yes, many have hoped for last episode to be animated as well.
Sakura isn't actually unpopular. On an official character poll for the 10th anniversary she was ranked #8 out of 250 in overall type moon characters and #4 in female characters.
Old 2014-07-29, 15:22   Link #1280
mirakura

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Sakura isn't actually unpopular. On an official character poll for the 10th anniversary she was ranked #8 out of 250 in overall type moon characters and #4 in female characters.
He means out of Rin, Saber and Sakura. I think.

Tags
heaven's feel, ubw, ufotable