Spoiler for :
omegasereon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-08, 15:13   Link #243
sasuke706

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegasereon View Post
About to finish volume 6 and I have a question about Fox
Spoiler for :
It is. Major spoilers, if you're curious. I really can't recommend you read this.

Spoiler for :
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-08, 16:09   Link #244
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke706 View Post
Spoiler for :
Spoiler for reply:
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-08, 16:32   Link #245
sasuke706

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Spoiler for reply:
Spoiler for :

All this talking in spoiler tags. Jesus.
Old 2014-05-09, 05:09   Link #246
omegasereon

Phew finally caught up by reading for 3 days and just on time for the end of volume 7.
Spoiler for :

Time to continue reading the butler one, stopped at chapter 14 2 weeks ago. Hope something happens between Mayuki/Sarah and Souji.
Old 2014-05-09, 12:51   Link #247
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegasereon View Post
Phew finally caught up by reading for 3 days and just on time for the end of volume 7.
Spoiler for :

Time to continue reading the butler one, stopped at chapter 14 2 weeks ago. Hope something happens between Mayuki/Sarah and Souji.
Yup, he has absolutely no problem on the stat front. He can raise those whenever he feels like it easily. At this point its all about having the skill to land his blows. He should probably learn magic too. Miasma is good utility, but its slow.

Fox may not hold a grudge, but Leila was the stalker he didn't really care for until recently. Give it time.

We have to get through vol 8 before we get the revenge. Can't wait.

EDIT: What type of weapon do you guys think he will get made? A sword seems kind of generic, so I'm hoping the author goes with something atypical.
Old 2014-05-10, 02:15   Link #248
SnowMelts

I was looking for a light novel on that website that featured VRMMOs... if you know of any?

I am trying to practice japanese by MTLing a light novel... so please let me know of your favorite VRMMO light novel for me to translate?.... or try translating?

Thanks..
SnowMelts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-15, 03:23   Link #249
bludvein

Some new reads....

Labyrinth of the abyss ~神々の迷宮~

Starts out rather generic, with the 15 year old protagonist named El heading to the Labyrinth City to make his fortune. The labryinth is pretty much what you expect, with defeated monsters inexplicably leaving loot behind, plus there is an absorption effect that strengthens the people when they kill a monster in the labyrinth. All adventurers choose a patron god who can grant them additional powers after a trial, although El hasn't gotten that far yet. Their church also provides training. El chooses the church of the martial arts god.

Where it differs is that its not a harem. El is not somehow granted a leg up on his peers. He decides to learn bare-handed martial arts and kick the shit out of anything he comes across. Its violent as hell. Expect eye gouging and groin attacks. There is a supernatural power he can access, but its something all adventurers have.

I thought it was rather different, but there is only 18 chapters so far.

Also read スキルアブソープション...

This one is a true harem like Mushoku. If you like super overpowered protagonists this should be your thing. Shuu(the MC) could probably destroy the world in a few seconds if he was so inclined, so the comedy is better than the suspense. It also has quite a few chapters. Honestly not my favorite, but its decent.
Old 2014-05-15, 09:53   Link #250
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Some new reads....

Labyrinth of the abyss ~神々の迷宮~

Starts out rather generic, with the 15 year old protagonist named El heading to the Labyrinth City to make his fortune. The labryinth is pretty much what you expect, with defeated monsters inexplicably leaving loot behind, plus there is an absorption effect that strengthens the people when they kill a monster in the labyrinth. All adventurers choose a patron god who can grant them additional powers after a trial, although El hasn't gotten that far yet. Their church also provides training. El chooses the church of the martial arts god.

Where it differs is that its not a harem. El is not somehow granted a leg up on his peers. He decides to learn bare-handed martial arts and kick the shit out of anything he comes across. Its violent as hell. Expect eye gouging and groin attacks. There is a supernatural power he can access, but its something all adventurers have.

I thought it was rather different, but there is only 18 chapters so far.

Also read スキルアブソープション...

This one is a true harem like Mushoku. If you like super overpowered protagonists this should be your thing. Shuu(the MC) could probably destroy the world in a few seconds if he was so inclined, so the comedy is better than the suspense. It also has quite a few chapters. Honestly not my favorite, but its decent.
That first one sounds like a rip off of Danmachi.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-15, 14:58   Link #251
sasuke706

Suppose I could talk about one I've been mildy interested in.

捨てられた勇者の英雄譚

Starts off with an entire Japanese class (without the teacher) is randomly summoned by a goddess to another world. No real reason given why it had to be Japanese high schoolers, of course. Protagonist was always a target for bullying and basically gets the bad end of the stick skill-wise and stat-wise of the entire class, which only makes it worse. Eventually, the class tosses him in a dungeon as bait so they themselves could get out. And he dies resenting them.

Five deaths later, he wakes up in a pool of his own blood looking completely different, surprised to be alive. He has new skills, but in particular there's one about revenge. Basically every time he dies, he comes back within a few minutes, a lot stronger. To compliment this, he has yet another new skill called Wight King or something that lets him form a contract with a corpse, where the dead thing comes back as his slave with a limited number of lives (that quickly becomes irrelevant as the story progresses because they get more lives over time and the author doesn't even bring it up again after the first slave gets like 60 lives). Only real limitation is he can form one contract for every 2 times he dies. I like necromancer-type stuff, so that's a plus for me. And so he sets off to get revenge.

Yes, it's a harem, but I'll share some more spoiler-y thoughts I have for it.
Spoiler for :

Last edited by sasuke706; 2014-05-16 at 17:26.
Old 2014-05-15, 15:09   Link #252
bakato

Quote:

捨てられた勇者の英雄譚

Starts off with an entire Japanese class (without the teacher) is randomly summoned by a goddess to another world. No real reason given why it had to be Japanese high schoolers, of course. Protagonist was always a target for bullying and basically gets the bad end of the stick skill-wise and stat-wise of the entire class, which only makes it worse. Eventually, the class tosses him in a dungeon as bait so they themselves could get out. And he dies resenting them.

Five deaths later, he wakes up in a pool of his own blood looking completely different, surprised to be alive. He has a new skills, but in particular there's one about revenge. Basically every time he dies, he comes back within a few minutes, a lot stronger. To compliment this, he has yet another new skill called Wight King or something that lets him form a contract with a corpse, where the dead thing comes back as his slave with a limited number of lives (that quickly becomes irrelevant as the story progresses because they get more lives over time and the author doesn't even bring it up again after the first slave gets like 60 lives). Only real limitation is he can form one contract for every 2 times he dies. I like necromancer-type stuff, so that's a plus for me. And so he sets off to get revenge.

Spoiler for :
Hmmmm. Sounds like the author's got consistency problems and I can't see our protagonists have any problems, but I do wish Hajime from Arifureta would learn a thing or two from this guy.
Old 2014-05-15, 22:08   Link #253
DisavateraMX
...is as he is.

...He clearly has more problems than consistency. He has imitation problems too.

I wonder what it is with this RPG-as-Character-Development-Crutch thing we have going on. Not that it's necessarily a bad tool, but somehow I can't help but feel that the easy way out has been taken somewhere down the line.

I wonder what we've done to ourselves that these stats actually mean anything to us other than an almost self-parodic obsession with 'ooh, systems, shiny'.

Well I'd agree that the author of Arifureta could use some writing lessons. But if you're asking Hajime to learn necromancy so he can be the Lich King in addition to everything else he already is, I'm just gonna call it that you have even less sense of h4xx than some of these authors here.

I think the only thing Hajime doesn't have yet is a male friend, and most of them aren't the sort you'd wanna be friends with anyway. So whatever.
Old 2014-05-15, 22:23   Link #254
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisavateraMX View Post
...He clearly has more problems than consistency. He has imitation problems too.

I wonder what it is with this RPG-as-Character-Development-Crutch thing we have going on. Not that it's necessarily a bad tool, but somehow I can't help but feel that the easy way out has been taken somewhere down the line.

I wonder what we've done to ourselves that these stats actually mean anything to us other than an almost self-parodic obsession with 'ooh, systems, shiny'.

Well I'd agree that the author of Arifureta could use some writing lessons. But if you're asking Hajime to learn necromancy so he can be the Lich King in addition to everything else he already is, I'm just gonna call it that you have even less sense of h4xx than some of these authors here.

I think the only thing Hajime doesn't have yet is a male friend, and most of them aren't the sort you'd wanna be friends with anyway. So whatever.
I meant the killing the classmates part.
Old 2014-05-15, 22:57   Link #255
Kioras

Quote:

It is a cop out for showing meaningful character power growth in the story. Instead of describing the changes as what was previously hard gets easier, they move faster, and writing longer chapters, they tab the stats and say it is done. The reader understands what happens but it is not really a good way to make the point.

At least Danmachi has the long descriptions of the fights and examples of what the numbers mean. Without in story examples then it is just a spreadsheet of numbers.

Quote:
Well I'd agree that the author of Arifureta could use some writing lessons.
Most of these authors need a good editor and feedback to tighten up there writing, but this is largely for recreation type writing however. Even published light novels fall into this, partly because of the age group they are targeted at and being able to get away with having an artist draw the characters so they can cut down on character descriptions. You rarely read about a character's look changing every day in the novels, there casual clothes might as well be an uniform.

Quote:
There are very few male characters in that novel worth anything as presented, except Meld.

Almost all harem LN series I would be surprised if the male MC actually doesn't kill himself due to Estrogen poisoning. They don't have a good male friend or mentor they can share a few beers with and cut loose away from the harem antic's. Ironically High School DxD has quite a few characters that can fit that roll well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
I meant the killing the classmates part.
That is out of character for how he is now, and our of the story's focus.

捨てられた勇者の英雄譚 sounds like a combination of Deathwish and Arifureta, the way the it is described, revenge is the prime motivating condition for the hero along with a willing abandonment of morals as he moves his way through the class. As described the character has completely ditched his humanity.

Arifureta, Hajime's motivation is survival at first, then survival of those he cares about over everyone else. He is completely willing to be ruthless towards those who get in his way and kill them in cold blood when they give him a reason to. It is also a story as the hero slowly regains his humanity through the story.

He would have been willing to kill his classmate in revenge as soon as he exited the first dungeon, if he never found Yue but then you would have a completely different story.
Kioras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-16, 02:40   Link #256
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
That first one sounds like a rip off of Danmachi.
I've never read Danmachi, but like I said the setting isn't what makes it unique. What sets it apart is the lack of any harem antics. Romance isn't even a thing at this point. The MC is pretty win imo, being a bit of a blood knight. His only problem is that he can come across as a little arrogant, but I think it adds to the story's charm.

The brutality of the fight scenes is also pretty rare. Also, it seems the trend is for the hero to use swords or magic(or both) in most fantasy novels, and this one kind of pokes fun at the stereotype.

Oh, and for 異世界来ちゃったけど帰り道何処?
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2014-05-16, 02:45   Link #257
omegasereon

Quote:

捨てられた勇者の英雄譚

Five deaths later, he wakes up in a pool of his own blood looking completely different, surprised to be alive. He has new skills, but in particular there's one about revenge. Basically every time he dies, he comes back within a few minutes, a lot stronger. To compliment this, he has yet another new skill called Wight King or something that lets him form a contract with a corpse, where the dead thing comes back as his slave with a limited number of lives (that quickly becomes irrelevant as the story progresses because they get more lives over time and the author doesn't even bring it up again after the first slave gets like 60 lives). Only real limitation is he can form one contract for every 2 times he dies. I like necromancer-type stuff, so that's a plus for me. And so he sets off to get revenge.

Spoiler for :
Thanks, I'll give it a read, sounds interesting.
Old 2014-05-23, 13:48   Link #258
omegasereon

Spoiler for For 異世界来ちゃったけど帰り道何処?:
Old 2014-05-23, 16:32   Link #259
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

精霊幻想記 ~こんな世界で出会えた君に~ - Finally an update~~ but dang T^T another wait for 1-2 weeks... I want to know already about the High-spirit inside Rio orz

捨てられた勇者の英雄譚 - I also read this, and it's quite good, not overly OP (which sometimes can destroy the storyline), too bad have too wait for the author to finish his exams this week so no updates until then. By the way, great courage you have there Yuina, taking initiative against 2 yanderes... *shiver

lots of read that went into delay or slowdown in pace (Death March, Suterareta Yuusha, Haka Ou, Arukikata, Knights & Magic, Hundred Hand, Arifureta, Ookami Kago, Mabito tensei, Seirei Gensouki, etc) so I have to find another reads... Luckily I found several new ones:

Original Title: ビルドエラーの盾僧侶 ~最強タンクが異世界で回復職についた場合~
Romaji: Build Error no Tate Souryo ~Saikyou Tank ga Isekai de Kaifuku Shoku Nitsuita Baai~
Alternative Title: Shield Priest of Error Build ~The case when Healing Class become the Strongest Tank in Another World~
Author: Arima Isuzu (有馬五十鈴)
Link: Here

Quote:
Cross Chronicle Online (Abbreviated as CroCroOnline), is the newest VRMMORPG that has been in talk these recent month for the experience of realistic gaming. On 12/24 the launch day of the server, Ichinose Makoto became the first person who logged in and as a result, met with the goddess of that world, Cross. She asked Makoto to venture into the deepest part of Yggdrasil and rescue her from her imprisonment. Makoto accepted her request and continued with his character creation only to end in failure as he accidentally choose the wrong job class. He logged out to try to delete his account but unable to, angry at how crappy the management is, he decided not to touch that game for a while. Several month passed and during this time, news of the founding of another world called as [Earth] which is the world in Cross Chronicle Online, become hot topic. This event is almost as hot as what happened 3 years ago, when Abilitist suddenly appeared here and there. Makoto enrolled into the high-school formed to research [Abilities] and its relation to Cross Chronicle Online. Logging in for the second time, he is pestered by Cross and reminded him to save her. Upon entering the beginner city, He is ridiculed by others for bad judgement in character creation, However he soon showed his skill and is accepted as skilled player. Furthermore he found out that his job class is actually blessed with unexpected gift that could make him to be the strongest in that world. Thus started an adventure of the player who will soon be feared and awed by others, and earned the alias as "Build Error".

Makoto is a gamer who called himself as hardcore and take pride in it. And as a hardcore one, of course he seek to become the strongest in the game he played. He will utilize anything he has to win but would not resort to something he deemed as "Cheating shortcut" unless the situation forced him to (e.g. he refused equipments and blessing that would make him 4X stronger than normal low-level because he deemed both as "Balance Breaker" and doesn't like it. He used both when he need to regroup with his party out of worry). Quite curt but actually kind. He doesn't mind people mocking him but would take offense if the mock hurt his gamer pride. While he doesn't mean to do it, his party members are girls which he feels are quite bothersome. Some other characters are Mina, former Idol who joined Makoto party because she is a noob and need guidance from skilled player, she played as a Swordsman. Sakuya, also another hardcore gamer and hardcore fans of Shin, she play as a mage. Fil, underclassman of Makoto who is shy and taciturn. The plot is quite a mash (Isekai + VRMMO + Death Game) so it can be a little bit weird, but so far it's going well. The comedy part is like the usual 'Entertainment LN' and it's quite funny. IMO, this just need a little bit refinement on the setting part.
Original Title: 帰ってきてもファンタジー!?
Romaji: Kaettekite mo Fantasy!?
Alternative Title: Even if I'm back it's still Fantasy!?
Author: Tsukimi Cocoa (月見ココア)

Quote:
During a summer, Nakamura Shinichi who is on the way back home suddenly fell into a hole and drifted into fantasy world of Falandia, a world of magic and sword. Over here he lived a harsh life, surviving 2 years full of tragedy, disaster, wars, and scheme before he finally be able to fulfill his objective: to return to his own world. Upon returning, he is shocked to find that the next day after he is drifting, occurrences of drifting started to happen in other places and the government revealed the existence of another world called as Garest and 8 years later, earth is in midst of culture exchanges with them. Shinichi found himself in confusion as the difference of 2 years and 8 years had robbed him so much: his family breaks and his parents divorced; his mother and brother and sister rejects him, his friends grows into adult, his old home are long gone from reconstruction, technology that progressed much, and the after effects of cultural exchanges to earth society... This is the story of an unlucky boy who return to such world.

Hum hum, quite a serious story of a man who finally return to his own world but found that everything has changed. While Shinichi is the type to go on my way, arrogant and a little bit sadistic, he is by nature a kind guy who will help others. He is constantly in a conflict with his own bad luck and as a result often self-torture himself with self-hatred, self-sacrifice, distancing from others, fears of making things worst. Despite his bad stats, an [All Maxed D], he is actually one of the strongest who had been honed in various battlefield and therefore, is pretty sharp and keen. While I don't really like how Protagonist is a masochist, I do like the his cool personality. Although basically a serious one, that doesn't mean this are without light part. What draws me form this story is the theme of "looking for his own whereabout in a changing world", and the "conflict that happened from changes to adapt globalization that move fast". Hope the author will be able to increase the pace and submit new chapters~
Original Title: 幼なじみのせいで異世界へ
Romaji: Osananajimi no Sei de Isekai he
Alternative Title: Because of My Childhood Friend, I go to Another World
Author: Kuro (黒)

Quote:
Shiratori Akatsuki is one the wayback from running an errand from his grandmother, before he suddenly getting called by the omnipotence god. The gad said to him that he have to send him to another world because someone want to meets with him there. Watanabe Erika, his childhood friend who went missing a few years ago. Learning that Erika is summoned to another world and thought she must feel lonely, Akatsuki consented right away. He is the blessed by the god with several gifts before he left. Thus started the adventure of a young man, trying to search for his childhood friend who surprisingly are quite a troublemaker!?

Smooth and easy read. really like how protagonist doesn't are more to physical type which is a plus to me! I found some the characters here to be kind of funny, although they might be a little bit overused. Akatsuki himself is typical cool guy who is dense but not indecisive, laughed at his chuunibyou skill which is...chuunibyou. Anyway, this falls into 'entertainment' type and a good medicine for me (since recently my read are kind of dark or heavy).
Original Title: 最後の勇者
Romaji: Saigo no Yuusha
Alternative Title: The Last Hero
Author: 観測者 7.2号 (Kansokusha Nanatenni Gou)

Quote:
In this world, since ancient ages, lies 4 continents. However, due to unknown cause, suddenly an incident happened which leads into the molding of the 5th continent. Ever since then, various disasters and conflict happened and on top of it all, are the appearance of Demon King. Small conflicts escalate into wars between the race of human and demon. Thousand of demons felled while ten thousands of human felled in the wars that happened all over the place. Whenever one place shouts cheers, on the other place, they scream cries. Before long, After the great battle between the hero against the demon king, finally every kinds of races in that world, ceased conflicts and join hands to welcome peace. On the junction of 4 continents called as "Ice Lake" representatives of all races united to create a holy barrier consisted of 72 layers and sealed that place there, in remind of it as the symbol of chaos, the demon king, and the symbol of peace, the hero. Both of them left this world, one is dead, the other back to his own world. And 1000 years passed... The church executed a project of summoning hero from another world, to realized the second coming of a hero and save the world from incoming crisis and distortion. The plan succeeded, however what they call was the hero from 1000 years ago "who in truth were sealed by 19 representatives due to threatening the world balance". The representatives who sensed that the hero had escaped from the seal, started to search for him in order to ascertain his purpose and if must, eradicate him. Meanwhile, the hero himself, Kanda Chiaki, after escaping the church facility, went to make a preparation in the town, midway he meet with a little brat who is bullied by the other kids. Before he can ignore it, he ended helped the brat and make him as his disciple. Amidst the new crisis that slowly crawling to feed on this world, the release of the hero, and the movement from each races will once again open new pages in this world conflicts.

To make it clear, protagonist Chiaki is not a bad guy, he basically just want to "go back to his own world" but his action unintentionally plants "a dangerous seed" which forced the others to seal him, after he defeated the demon king. Certainly he is out from the seal not for revenge but for something related to "the truth" that happened 1000 years ago... however the others seems not sure of his supposed "good intention" and decided to once again cross against him (if they must). By the way, as the title said, Chiaki is feared as the monster labeled by others by nickname "Untalented Prodigy". The story focused not only on the protagonist but also his disciple as well. Interested in this one, while the plot seems to be a shaky one, there will be edits that I can look up for later.
Original Title: テレポーター
Romaji: Teleporter
Alternative Title: Teleporter
Author: SoLa

Quote:
My name is Nakajou Seiya and I'm a normal happy kid... or that was what it supposed to be. One day I suddenly suffered from a mysterious disease and no one knows what the cause of it. During my stay in the hospital, my hair turned form deep black to pure white and things started to move by itself or sometimes crack itself, those things called as poltergeist. My parents finally brought me to the Magic Hospital and... bingo, they finally found a cause. A fluctuation of excessive Magic Power. I do need to explain that Magic, exist in this world. However, not everyone can do it. Only special people and their descendants that can do it. I myself, at first wasn't able to do it, my family doesn't have any genetic of having magical power, but suddenly I can. It was too suddenly, unprecedented, unheard of. Anyway, ever since that day, the way how my parent looked at me changed. Thinking about it, if those poltergeist thingy is caused by a child with excessive power, isn't it natural for the others to be afraid? well if it friends than it yes, but if it parents it should be no. but sadly, my parents are also the former. Starting from their change in attitude, my friends also change as well. Days of communication started to become less and finally they never visited me. Yeah, I know they found me to be a trouble, so they don't bother to make a contact with me, talking about being scared. In the end... I was thrown away by them. But that day, the day where everything change, comes when a beautiful women that I didn't know visited me and invited me to become her pupil. And starting from there, as I said before, My days changed forever, she gives me knowledge, she gives me power, and she gives me new light... several years passed,.. After flying to America to attain my license, I went back to Japan. Holidays she said, but bullshit, I know there is something she wants me to do for. Turns out I got a job, and the matter is to be a bodyguard for 2 girls without being found out by both. And so, I have to go undercover as a student and infiltrate the school to do my job.

No another world, no medieval setting, this is a magic in modern society. Basically this is about magic battles at school. Seiya the protagonist is underrated since he cannot used magic normally (cannot use incantation) but he has specific magic that makes him strong and he fights using martial arts, Man gotta speak with his fist I say. So far so good, but... on several part (mostly the light part) some character easily resort to violence when they deal with jokes, that kind of a little bit~ a minus for me.

That's 5 titles for now. Actually there are more but I will saved it for later after making sure it is really worthy to be recommended. By the way, among new titles adopted to be published, Word master is set to be released this month. There are also some titles that are going to be published by Enterbrain or Overlap. As for next month, Fujimi Fantasia will open a site called as Fantasia "Beyond" which will going to publish sidestories of titles published by Fantasia bunko.

P.S. Just started reading 異世界来ちゃったけど帰り道何処? as well.

Last edited by amatsunagi; 2014-05-27 at 11:25. Reason: fixed things
amatsunagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-23, 16:54   Link #260
omegasereon

Quote:
Originally Posted by amatsunagi View Post
精霊幻想記 ~こんな世界で出会えた君に~ - Finally an update~~ but dang T^T another wait for 1-2 weeks... I want to know already about the High-spirit inside Rio orz

捨てられた勇者の英雄譚 - I also read this, and it's quite good, not overly OP (which sometimes can destroy the storyline), too bad have too wait for the author to finish his exams this week so no updates until then. By the way, great courage you have there Yuina, taking initiative against 2 yanderes... *shiver

lots of read that went into delay or slowdown in pace (Death March, Suterareta Yuusha, Haka Ou, Arukikata, Knights & Magic, Hundred Hand, Arifureta, Ookami Kago, Mabito tensei, Seirei Gensouki, etc) so I have to find another reads... Luckily I found several new ones:

Original Title: ビルドエラーの盾僧侶 ~最強タンクが異世界で回復職についた場合~
Romaji: Build Error no Tate Souryo ~Saikyou Tank ga Isekai de Kaifuku Shoku Nitsuita Baai~
Alternative Title: Shield Priest of Error Build ~The case when Healing Class become the Strongest Tank in Another World~
Author: Arima Isuzu (有馬五十鈴)

Original Title: 帰ってきてもファンタジー!?
Romaji: Kaettekite mo Fantasy!?
Alternative Title: Even if I'm back it's still Fantasy!?
Author: Tsukimi Cocoa (月見ココア)

Original Title: 幼なじみのせいで異世界へ
Romaji: Osananajimi no Sei de Isekai he
Alternative Title: Because of My Childhood Friend, I go to Another World
Author: Kuro (黒)

Original Title: 最後の勇者
Romaji: Saikyou no Yuusha
Alternative Title: The Strongest Hero
Author: 観測者 7.2号 (Kansokusha Nanatenni Gou)

Original Title: テレポーター
Romaji: Teleporter
Alternative Title: Teleporter
Author: SoLa (黒)

That's 5 titles for now. Actually there are more but I will saved it for later after making sure it is really worthy to be recommended. By the way, among new titles adopted to be published, Word master is set to be released this month. There are also some titles that are going to be published by Enterbrain or Overlap. As for next month, Fujimi Fantasia will open a site called as Fantasia "Beyond" which will going to publish sidestories of titles published by Fantasia bunko.

P.S. Just started reading 異世界来ちゃったけど帰り道何処? as well.
Thanks for the recommendation, gonna try reading テレポーター.

Tags
web novel