2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2014-03-09, 03:53   Link #61
J4n1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellessarr View Post
shiroe have current 3 and 1 in the past who maybe not in anime since is ending but i pretty sure believe who his "past crush" who appear in OP will gonna have a come back in case of a second season, she not dead, she still alive and shiroe still thinking about her, then this give 4 girl at last for him
soujiro have 4 or 5 girls(who we see so far with him in his guild) and a gay
this make shiroe numbers very close to him, excluding fangirls who just random pop-up
Soujirou has 4 girls he is going out with, and 60+ girls who have are in love with him.
Shiroe has 0 girls he is going out with, and 3 who are in love with him.
As for Kanami, not in anime so i don't count her in the tally, and even if i did, she would be someone Shiroe may have a crush on (and i suspect not, i've not seen any actual evidence of romantic connection).
We see Shiroes fangirls (all 3 of them) a lot because the story is about Log horizon, if this was about West Wind Brigade, we would see lot more of the girls in love with Soujirou.

Also, i'm not sure there has been any mention of the sexuality of the guy who is in WWB (it is not just for people in love with Soujirou), he might be gay, but we got no actual evidence of that.
Old 2014-03-09, 06:25   Link #62
Gundamx

the only thing I hate about anime is <unlike the LN> they show hints for Shiroe X Henrietta only in last last 2 episdoes
Old 2014-03-09, 06:27   Link #63
hamazura
whatever

episode 23, near the end and they just start new arc lol
Old 2014-03-09, 11:05   Link #64
Side-streetdog

How the heck Ryuk come to this series.

And where the f_ck was Soujiro and his harem destroy that shop.
Old 2014-03-09, 11:17   Link #65
J4n1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side-streetdog View Post
How the heck Ryuk come to this series.

And where the f_ck was Soujiro and his harem destroy that shop.
festival ain't over yet, be patient.
Old 2014-03-09, 12:20   Link #66
shalala

I do hope Rundelhaus Code and Isuzu get a whole ep to them selfs or at least more screen time.
Old 2014-03-09, 13:10   Link #67
J4n1

i don't
less we see of scrub horizon, the better, there's so much more stuff going on that needs attention.
Old 2014-03-09, 19:39   Link #68
DQueenie13

While thinking about the episode, I realized that the three carriages Rezarick mentions helping are probably the same ones that Rudy embarrasses himself in front of earlier in the episode.

Also, the tomato stew stain on the noble's shirt was a lot smaller than I had expected, and darker, too. Then again, if the stain was any larger, one could probably mistake it for blood without context. (And animating/drawing the texture of tomato stew would be difficult. I've seen someone get tomato sauce get dumped on her by accident.)
Old 2014-03-10, 07:25   Link #69
FRS
Lurker on the threshold

I really liked how they build this episode, show some humor (i loved the guard jock), some shipping details and nearly at the end show that serious business is still going on.

On the other hand the design of Marvis was really weird.
Old 2014-03-10, 14:17   Link #70
AC-Phoenix
Detective

I don't get that marvis guy and his ship - is he supposed to be someone from the people of the land or an adventurer.
What I do know however is that his RP class is probably Vampire, as he seems to be rather pale and I believe I even saw small fangs when he talked. - Either way he kinda gives off the vampire vibe.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2014-03-10, 14:24   Link #71
FRS
Lurker on the threshold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
I don't get that marvis guy and his ship - is he supposed to be someone from the people of the land or an adventurer.
What I do know however is that his RP class is probably Vampire, as he seems to be rather pale and I believe I even saw small fangs when he talked. - Either way he kinda gives off the vampire vibe.
Most of your questions should be answered next week
Old 2014-03-10, 21:19   Link #72
Rendius

I'm happy with the way Marielle's and Henrietta's crushes were portrayed, given the overall tone of the anime; not everything has to be exactly like the novel. Another favourite of mine this episode was Krusty teasing Lenessia, without expending much effort.
Old 2014-03-11, 20:49   Link #73
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Welp, just got to the episode, and this kind of strategic battle, one that actually put Shiroe on his toes, is gonna be exciting.
The fact that the People of the Land is capable of causing widespread panic amongst immortal adventurers is a rather frightening sight to see.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Closed Thread