Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > KanColle

Notices

Old 2014-03-07, 20:34   Link #1321
Achiuakuna
Kimo-kimo-ii~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
It really look like than the RNG don't want me to get Nagato, the LSC had given me 6 Mutsu but no sign of her sister. Guess than it's time to use more development material...
The default recipe only gave me Mutsu(many many times...). The other day I tried to make Yamato but got Nagato instead. Guess it's always there when you don't aim for it.
Achiuakuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-07, 22:33   Link #1322
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Desire meter at work, my friends.

Hopefully those who want to participate this April have started stockpiling, yes? And preparing those Reppus too...
Old 2014-03-07, 22:46   Link #1323
Achiuakuna
Kimo-kimo-ii~

For now I just want my goddamned 4th sub so that I can do expedition 30 already. But I guess I jynxed it one more time just now by talking about it. Probably won't ever happen.
Old 2014-03-07, 23:31   Link #1324
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
That would probably explain why I got multiples Agano, Mutsu and even a second Yahagi while still hoping for either a Nagato or a new Maruyu
Old 2014-03-08, 11:50   Link #1325
WiliamZ0

Man... can anyone help me with what best submarine development recipe?

Using 250/30/200/30, but still failing getting sub there.

Only have one sub Imuya (I-168) that I got from 2-3. I wanna Goya (I-58) and Hachi (I-8) T_T

and I hate LSC (getting Maruyu all the time. decided to throw that Maruyu and Isuzu farm to my ship daughters)
WiliamZ0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-08, 12:30   Link #1326
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

250/30/200/30 might be the bet recipe; all the recipe have a low probability of resulting with a sub and its lower cost compared to the others 2 should allow more tries.
Old 2014-03-08, 13:04   Link #1327
Mistwrath
Always confused . . .

Well William, just keep at it. That's the only advice I can give.

I used the same recipe for 2 weeks for 4 times per day, also completing the daily crafting quests.
And I did managed to get a Goya in between the attempts and Hachi by the end of the 2nd week. Persistence is your best bet.

All I can say is desire meter, the more you want it. The more it ain't gonna appear.

Pretty prepared for event now, just need maybe 1 more reppu and I am all set.
Resources wise I am over prepared for it. Just to get my crucial ships a few more levels to be safe.
Old 2014-03-08, 13:48   Link #1328
WiliamZ0

Yeah... you guys are right. Meanwhile I have even my Yudachi Kai Ni fully modernized. Damn her hit awesome. Bep is cool too, 4-3 is nice area to grind exp. Although I totally forget for not doing 3-2... I will do that later after getting Shigure to her Kai Ni.

Yuudachi, Shigure, Shimakaze, Bep and Yukikaze. Just need one more destoyer for 3-2 ... I would chose Nowaki is she available (but no... she not even appear in KanColle yet). Maybe my Samidare (my starter ship XD)
Old 2014-03-08, 13:53   Link #1329
KBTKaiser

there's a composition quest for 3-2 using Mutsuki class. Mutsuki, Kisaragi, Mochizuki, and Yayoi. That's gonna be messy for me since I don't have any kai ni and my highest DD is Hatsuharu at 35, followed by starter Murakumo at 26, but at least they're max stat'd other than sacrificing Maruyus.
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-08, 14:16   Link #1330
WiliamZ0

I know that quest and I don't wanna do it yet.

When it came to DD, only Yukikaze that I gave cut-in setup, while other destroyer using double attack setup.

Reason?

Cut-in modifier is actually 20% + (Luck)%, which explained why Yukikaze do lots and 'almost' always trigger cut-in at every night battle. Her cut-in chance is 80% after all XD
Old 2014-03-08, 15:10   Link #1331
Achiuakuna
Kimo-kimo-ii~

Ah well, persistence sometimes gets really annoying too. I've been doing the 4 constructions per day since the day I-8 was released. And how long has it been now... 2 months? 9 weeks?
Old 2014-03-08, 15:47   Link #1332
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiliamZ0 View Post

When it came to DD, only Yukikaze that I gave cut-in setup, while other destroyer using double attack setup.

Reason?

Cut-in modifier is actually 20% + (Luck)%, which explained why Yukikaze do lots and 'almost' always trigger cut-in at every night battle. Her cut-in chance is 80% after all XD
While it's still unsure whether it's a flat, static 20% + Luck% due to the recent addition of Maruyu feeding (which will allow 100% cut-in if Yukikaze has 80 luck, and isn't seem to be the case here as tested by some 2ch players), it's a close enough estimate.

There's a few extra things you can do to boost the proc rate too:

- Setting your ship as flagship will give a +5%
- Or, if you're ballsy, let her get hit to yellow (+10%) or even orange (+20%)!
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-08, 22:33   Link #1333
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post

Hopefully those who want to participate this April have started stockpiling, yes? And preparing those Reppus too...
There is no evidence the 1st anniversary event will be Midway. In fact, we have absolutely no information whatsoever about this event.
In any case, since it is by end april, we have plenty time to stock up a bit.
Quote:

Shigure has enough luck for a torpedo cut-in setup.

Finally feels much less of a burden after getting Yahagi. 2 months of suffering with 2 LSC minimum recipe per day. That advent arguably drained me way more resources than Yamato or Taihou (approximately 120 LSC recipes, so 180K/180K/240K/120K, leading to 6 Mikuma, 10 Mutsu, 2 Nagato, 5 Suzuya, 3 Kumano, 3 Agano, 1 Noshiro, countless Kongou/Ise/Fusou BB).
Old 2014-03-09, 03:48   Link #1334
Irisu
フフリ

Quote:
Man... can anyone help me with what best submarine development recipe?

Using 250/30/200/30, but still failing getting sub there.

Only have one sub Imuya (I-168) that I got from 2-3. I wanna Goya (I-58) and Hachi (I-8) T_T

and I hate LSC (getting Maruyu all the time. decided to throw that Maruyu and Isuzu farm to my ship daughters)
At the very least you can probably count on drops on the upcoming event maps. I mean, subs drop like candy during the last arpeggio event, so...
Irisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-10, 06:26   Link #1335
WiliamZ0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Shigure has enough luck for a torpedo cut-in setup.
Her Kai Ni yeah, before reaching that I will stick with double attack setup on her.

Decided to farm 4-2 for I-58 while training my Shigure ... from 49 to 55 now. I still have no luck of I-58, but I found several ships I not found yet and some AA materials

Fire Power, Armor and Torpedo is easy to increased, AA is kinda hard. Usually farm those Isuzu and leveling them at 1-1 (AKA Sparkle Run) while doing one of most annoying weekly quest (Bw1 = あ号作戦)
Old 2014-03-10, 10:46   Link #1336
Mistwrath
Always confused . . .

Do 4-1 runs, I got so many CVL drops that I use them for my modernisation material.
Now almost all my DDs are maxxed out in their AA, CLs left only 2 not maxxed.
Old 2014-03-10, 12:04   Link #1337
WiliamZ0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwrath View Post
Do 4-1 runs, I got so many CVL drops that I use them for my modernisation material.
Now almost all my DDs are maxxed out in their AA, CLs left only 2 not maxxed.
I would do that, except the fact that I was looking some ships that only obtainable at 4-2
Old 2014-03-10, 13:32   Link #1338
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

Been recovering from that level 99 hell I went through for Kongou over the past few days.

Now back to 14-15k ammo and fuel (I must have gathered at least 25k worth, but refuelling for the expeditions and PvP takes quite a large cut), and steel going past resource cap. Once I max out my cap for the former two, going for mass bauxite recovery runs to hit the cap as well.

Doing all these in preparation for my very first LSC attempt, and to also start going on sorties again (need to get Yuudachi and Shigure to Kai-Nis as quickly as possible).
RapidPotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-10, 16:52   Link #1339
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Who are the 10 most popular warships?
As far as I know, it's Kongou, Shimakaze, Tenryuu sisters....

Also...
Is Yuubari as powerful as a heavy cruiser?
Old 2014-03-10, 17:14   Link #1340
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
Who are the 10 most popular warships?
As far as I know, it's Kongou, Shimakaze, Tenryuu sisters....

Also...
Is Yuubari as powerful as a heavy cruiser?
Except few major ships, I doubt there will be any clear cut popularity list available.

Yuubari isn't exactly powerful. Sure, she can equip a lot of stuff with 4 slots, but it doesn't put as much punch as a regular CA (close if you stuff her with 20.3 Gou cannons).
That said, she is incredibly fragile, to the point some DD has even more armor and HP than her.

Tags
browser game, dmm, ship girls