4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2014-02-23, 23:41   Link #81
The Green One

Shiroe has always had a shady image going for him. The Adventurers and the Landers talking behind his back is nothing serious, just the common gripping about politicians kind of thing. I doubt any of the Adventurers want to seriously do anything about the Round Table, considering what the alternative would be before the Round Table got instated. The Princess with her visually cute moeness naturally gets more sympathy among the more ignorant Adventurer masses who don't understand what's going on behind the scenes.

Those who are in the know treat Shiroe more fairly, but it's also undeniably Shiroe's fault as well for not making more of an effort to nurture his public image due to his introvert tendencies.
Old 2014-02-24, 02:01   Link #82
J4n1

Most people had never heard of Shiroe, he was well known among top level players, but not among general populace.

Now, as far as thet know, this random dude came along, took a seat among the most powerful and influential people in Akiba, bullies this nice (and pretty) girl in front of a crowd and just generally acts like a manipulative bastard.

No, they are not loosing faith in the Round Table Council, they are simply mistrustful on Shiroe.
Old 2014-02-24, 03:30   Link #83
Craxuan
Crax
*Author

It's not necessary what Shiroe wanted, but its not all bad for him. It solidified his position, and made sure that the foolhardy and stupid are less likely to challenge him for trivial reasons so he could focus on more important things.
Old 2014-02-24, 13:57   Link #84
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4n1 View Post
Most people had never heard of Shiroe, he was well known among top level players, but not among general populace.

Now, as far as thet know, this random dude came along, took a seat among the most powerful and influential people in Akiba, bullies this nice (and pretty) girl in front of a crowd and just generally acts like a manipulative bastard.

No, they are not loosing faith in the Round Table Council, they are simply mistrustful on Shiroe.
Well I don't think taking part in the round table is a problem.

The problem is more that he is, the de facto ruler of Akihabara and even managed to make an entire guild dissappear, while nobody has heard much about himself other than that he used to be the Tea Party's strategist.

On the other hand Shiroe, has the title 'Villian in Glasses' which is probably more a joke title, of which high level players are aware of, newer players on the other hand not.
Assuming you mean Lenessia's speech, it was imho clearly visible that he didn't bully her in front of the crowd, he annouced her for her speech and gave them basic facts, about Estal's status if they don't help.
The only thing they could consider as 'bullying her' is putting her in the Valkyrie armor. That however was only observed by a small amount of younger players who actually looked like liking Shiroe.
I agree on his behavior though, it's things like not appearing to that victory celebration that make him look like a manimpulative shadow guy

I never saw the Landers talking behind Shiroe's back btw.
If you mean the two people talking during the festival, those looked more like adventurers.
It was even mentioned that adventurers that have never been in Estal before were there that day.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2014-02-24, 14:09   Link #85
tsunade666

The adventurers are the one talking behind his back.

The way the adventurers see it. Shiroe used Reynesia as a bargaining chip from the Eastal. The way she was pointed as ambassador for the treaty felt like she was force into it. The adventurers view it as her turning into hostage or at least a gift from the league.

You know, to form alliance in different parties for royalties or politician. One has to offer something to gain something. Well Shiroe did said that the adventurers won't be rewarded from the quest. They should expect nothing aside from the gratitude of the princess. It looks like the princess itself is the reward to Akiba from the Eastal.

I'm really not good at explaining it but that is mostly the point of what the middle level to low level adventurers view on how the princess become an ambassador for alliance treaty.

The veteran of the game kinda had an idea of how did it happen but for the others. It looks like Shiroe is just bullying and cornering the princess.
Old 2014-02-24, 15:15   Link #86
J4n1

Sooo many things that could be said, if not for the ban on novel spoilers.
Old 2014-02-24, 15:49   Link #87
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4n1 View Post
Sooo many things that could be said, if not for the ban on novel spoilers.
I think you are still allowed to add missing information from chapters that have already been covered in the anime in spoilertags though as long as the spoilertags are properly named.
Also allowed are comparisons, with the same restrictions (For example when the anime changed informatiion)

That however only applies as long as said anime doesn't screw around with chronology in any way.
- That rule might have been changed though, so yeah better re-read before taking my words for granted if you think the novel left out something important.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2014-02-24, 16:14   Link #88
J4n1

Well we're still few episodes away from what i'd have brought up.
Assuming they don't skip that part of volume 5.
Old 2014-02-24, 16:47   Link #89
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Well I don't think taking part in the round table is a problem.

The problem is more that he is, the de facto ruler of Akihabara and even managed to make an entire guild dissappear, while nobody has heard much about himself other than that he used to be the Tea Party's strategist.

On the other hand Shiroe, has the title 'Villian in Glasses' which is probably more a joke title, of which high level players are aware of, newer players on the other hand not.
Assuming you mean Lenessia's speech, it was imho clearly visible that he didn't bully her in front of the crowd, he annouced her for her speech and gave them basic facts, about Estal's status if they don't help.
The only thing they could consider as 'bullying her' is putting her in the Valkyrie armor. That however was only observed by a small amount of younger players who actually looked like liking Shiroe.
I agree on his behavior though, it's things like not appearing to that victory celebration that make him look like a manimpulative shadow guy

I never saw the Landers talking behind Shiroe's back btw.
If you mean the two people talking during the festival, those looked more like adventurers.
It was even mentioned that adventurers that have never been in Estal before were there that day.
The way she was introduced in the book was quite a bit different. It was borderline taunting and very condescending. for anymore information I would suggest checking that portion of the novels out.

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
Old 2014-02-24, 18:18   Link #90
Tenzen12

Pretty much this. In novels, even Shiroe not just realise his behaviour toward Sia, isn't appropriate but decided deliberately bully her to get result he wanted. Shiroe did intentionaly, Sia felt being insulted by him, and adventurers saw It too. There is no reason question that metter.
Old 2014-03-04, 07:04   Link #91
fanusa

excellent episode,i love it
Closed Thread