Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > KanColle

Notices

Old 2014-02-24, 22:09   Link #1241
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
What? I've had Jintsu at level 57 for at least two weeks. :P

And boy, crunch time at the end of the month. Holding my place in the top 500 rankings for Palau server (around the 390-400 position), but staying there is tough, as this is the point many people start spamming 5-2 for Admiral points. Three days to go...

Also looks like March will be the resource-gathering month. Won't pay attention to rankings then, I suppose.
Old 2014-02-25, 00:18   Link #1242
cascades

Hey, I just started recently, and I am almost HQ level 20. What should I focus on, crafting or leveling ships?
cascades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-25, 05:08   Link #1243
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

Fairly good day for me, having crafted 2 Suisei 12As and one Saiun in terms of development. Hopefully I can craft Ryuusei Kai and Reppu soon as well. Kongou hit 96 and I'm slowly gaining back fuel and ammo. Also, three more levels for Naka Kai-Ni!
RapidPotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-25, 06:09   Link #1244
Mistwrath
Always confused . . .

I would say don't just 1 particular category of ship. Events always require you to have a nice variation of all the ships, it is to prevent getting yourself into situation where the ships you require doesn't have the required level to clear a map.
Old 2014-02-25, 10:33   Link #1245
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Is this another serialisation of another manga?
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bf3EWaxCIAA_FrY.jpg

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-25, 10:40   Link #1246
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Is this another serialisation of another manga?
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bf3EWaxCIAA_FrY.jpg
Nope, it's just Wo-class as a covergirl for the latest Comptiq magazine.
Old 2014-02-25, 18:25   Link #1247
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Hmm, so aside from the new map (5-4, betting on something related to Guadalcanal again, given how 5-3 seems to reference Savo Island), Jintsu gets her Kai-2 and... another ship gets a new damage sprite? I wonder who.
Old 2014-02-25, 18:57   Link #1248
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Hmm, so aside from the new map (5-4, betting on something related to Guadalcanal again, given how 5-3 seems to reference Savo Island), Jintsu gets her Kai-2 and... another ship gets a new damage sprite? I wonder who.
Most likely going to be Hiyou or Jun'you based on the hint "the kanmusu who had the dream of traveling to San Francesco". Before Hiyou (Izumomaru) was converted to a carrier she was originally going to serve as a passenger liner between Japan and San Francesco. Some say Jun'you also had plans similar to that and fit the hint as well. We'll find out tonight.

And not just the damage sprite, either one of them will be receiving a new Kai sprite just like Shiratsuyu and Murasame did back then.

We are also getting new equipments (assuming obtainable from Jintsuu's remodeling) and new BGM.
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-25, 22:37   Link #1249
Mistwrath
Always confused . . .

And so I was reading the chinese forum, haven't went back for a while and someone was discussing on evasion rates for the ships.
Well still a variation rate as for now, but this is what they deduced.

For DDs
Shimakaze has the highest evasion at 122
Yukikaze at 115 (at level 99, both Shimakaze and Yukikaze has the same amount of evasion, but due to Shimakaze having lower evasion during her early levels, so she gets more evasion in later levels)
Mutsuki after remodelling has good evasion, at 114.
Most DDs are also at at 110 to 112
Shigure has the short end of the stick, after Kai 2 she has high evasion, but at level 150, she has the lowest evasion of all.

CL and CLT
Most CLs have the same growth rate for evasion, around 98-99. Abukuma has 97 due to high evasion rate at the early levels, resulting in slower growth.
The more special ones are Yahagi and Agano at 109. Agano has lower evasion after remodelling but would catch up.
Kiso has 105, KTKM and Naka both at 103
Jintsu is a mystery due to her upcoming Kai 2 status
Yuubari has the lowest at 83.

CA and CAV
CA have all mostly the same evasion, not much variation. Max lvl evasion rates are at 98-99.
Furutaka and Aoba class CA evasion rates are low, so at level 150, their evasion rates are also low.
CAV have around 12-13 evasion lower than CA.
Suzuya due to having higher evasion at lower levels, resulting in her having the lowest evasion rate at max level.

BB and BBV
Hyuuga and Ise already have high evasion, and thus at max level they are also the highest, 98 evasion at max level.
Nagato and Mutsu due to having low evasion at lower levels, would have higher evasion than the Kongou sisters, at 92 evasion.
Kongou sisters would have 86 evasion, Kongou and Hiei Kai 2 would be at 91.
Yamato, Fusou and Yamashiro has the lowest evasion rate at 85.
Musashi is still pending calculations.

CVL
Both Hiyou and Junyou have the highest evasion for CVL, at 90.
Chitose and Chiyoda have 85.
The rest have evasion rates between 70-80.

CV
The best 3 are Hiryuu (101), Shoukaku (100), then Zuikaku (98).
At level 99, all 3 have the same evasion rate.
Kaga and Akagi are around 90-91, Soryuu at 88.
Taihou has the lowest at 71.

SS and SSV
All have roughly the same evasion rates at 66.
Iku would have slightly higher evasion at max level.
Shiori doesn't have high evasion from the beginning so in the end it is the same too.
Maruyu . . . forget about it.

And that's roughly about it. Will update again if I see anything new.

Last edited by Mistwrath; 2014-02-25 at 23:06.
Mistwrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-26, 01:18   Link #1250
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Dev Twitter news

現在「艦これ」全サーバ群ともメンテナンス&アップデート作業中です。現時点までは、進捗は【順調】です。 全工程完了は【17:00】予定ですが…今後の進捗によっては予定より若干早く完了できる可能性もあります 。なるべく早い作業完了に努めます。

Maintenance set to end at 17:00JST/3:00AM EST (Please consult a time zone converter for your local time)

01▼最新海域【#5-4】実装!
南方海域の最終海域マップ【#5-4「東京急行」】が実装/公開されます。
かなり手強い敵艦隊の待ち受ける海域ですが、艦隊編成及び参加艦艇の装備によって能動的に大きく航路(及び 会敵兵力)を変えることが可能なステージとなっています。お楽しみに!

1) Map 5-4 (Tokyo Express) implemented. It will have very tough opponents but your fleet composition and equipment can affect your route and thus enemies encountered.

http://en.wikipedia....i/Tokyo_Express

02▼軽巡洋艦娘のさらなる【改装】の実装! 二水戦の旗艦を務め、夜戦において探照灯を照射して鬼神のような奮戦を魅せた軽巡【神通】のさらなる改装( 改造)が可能になります。また、夜戦で特徴的な効果を発揮する「艦これ」初の装備アイテムが同時に実装され ます…こちらもお楽しみに!

2) Jintsu kai-ni implemented. She will also include a new item which will have a special effect during night battles.

03▼商船改装空母【飛鷹】の新グラフィック実装! サンフランシスコ航路を夢見た艦娘「飛鷹」、その改装後の【飛鷹改】に新グラフィックが実装されます。ダメ ージバージョンのグラフィックも、描きおろし実装です!「飛鷹」オーナーの提督方は、ぜひお楽 しみに!

3) New art for Hiyou-kai, normal and damaged forms.

04▼2種類の【新装備】アイテムの実装 2種類の新装備【探照灯】及び【ドラム缶(輸送用)】が新たに実装されました。
「ドラム缶(輸送用)」は【任務】及び【開発】などで入手することが可能です。

4) Two new items implemented. Searchlight and Transport oil barrels. The oil barrels can be obtained via missions and crafting.

【新装備アイテム「探照灯」について 1/2】 新装備【探照灯】を装備した艦娘は、夜戦突入時に耐久力が2以上残っている場合、特殊スキル【探照灯照射】 を実施します。これにより、
・味方艦隊の全艦艇の夜戦命中率up
・味方艦隊の全艦艇の夜戦カットイン攻撃率up…
・敵艦隊の夜戦カットイン攻撃の抑制
そして、史実ほどではありませんが…
・探照灯照射艦への敵攻撃指向率up
・探照灯照射艦の被弾率up

Searchlight effects: When the equipped kanmusu has 2 or more HP left, it will use the searchlight ability during night battles.
- All friendly ships will have increased accuracy
- Increased friendly ship cut-in attack percentage
- Reduced enemy cut-in attack percentage
- Searchlight equipped ship will be targetted more often by the enemy, and enemy accuracy increase against ship

【新装備アイテム「ドラム缶(輸送用)」について 1/2】 新装備【ドラム缶(輸送用)】は、これを装備可能な鼠輸送型の【遠征】及び【出撃】で効果を発揮します。同 タイプの【遠征】は、練度の高い水雷戦隊が多くのドラム缶(輸送用)を積載することで成功します。また、新 装備【ドラム缶(輸送用)】は、#5-4などの鼠輸送タイプの【出撃】において、多くの参加艦艇に装備することで航路が変化します。また、補給地 点に到達した際、積載したドラム缶量に応じて得られる補給が上昇することがあります。

Oil barrels effects: Used in missions and expeditions that are the 'Tokyo Express' type. A high level Destroyer squadron with lots of barrels will succeed at these missions. Also barrel equipped fleets can trigger different routes on Tokyo Express maps such as 5-4 and resource nodes will give increased amounts per barrel equipped.

05▼一部艦娘の燃費の更新
・「金剛」型戦艦(改二)…燃料及び弾薬消費率down(上方修正)
・「大井改二」「北上改二」…弾薬消費率up(下方修正)
・「阿賀野」型軽巡…弾薬消費率down(上方修正)
・「阿賀野」型軽巡(改)…燃料及び弾薬消費率down(上方修正)

5)
Kongou class Kai2 - Ammo/Fuel use down (buff)

Ooi/Kitakami Kai2 - Ammo use up (nerf)

Agano class - Ammo use down (buff)

Agano class Kai - Ammo/Fuel use down (buff)

06▼新BGMの投入 新BGM『二水戦の航跡』を新海域#5-4の戦闘海域に… さらに『次発装填、再突入!』を同#5-4のボス艦隊戦、及び既存の第2~第4海域のボス艦隊戦に投入します。新BGMもお楽しみに!

6) New BGM. 5-4 includes a new BGM, '2nd Destroyer Squadron's Wake'. 5-4 boss and maps 2 through 4 will also include a new boss BGM 'Reload complete, return to battle!'

07▼艦娘追加ボイスの実装! 【神通改】には「補給」「放置」ボイスを、そして【神通改二】には録りおろしの追加戦闘ボイスなどを実装で す。さらに、軽空母【龍譲改】に「補給」「放置」ボイス、駆逐艦【敷波改】に「補給」「放置」「ケッコンカ ッコカリ母港専用ボイス」を追加実装です!

7) New voices: Jintsu kai has new resupply and idle voices. Jintsu kai-ni has new battle voices. Ryujo kai has new resupply and idle voices. Shikinami kai has new resupply, idle, and wedding (kari) HQ voices.

08▼【開発】可能装備アイテムの更新 【零式艦戦62型(爆戦)】及び前述の【ドラム缶(輸送用)】の二装備が、新たに【開発】で入手可能となり ます。これらを入手するには、開発時の【旗艦】の艦娘選択が重要です。

8) Equipment crafting update: Zero Model 62 and Oil Barrels can now be crafted. Your flagship will be important as always.

09▼【新遠征】及び【新任務】の追加実装/更新 新遠征「北方鼠輸送」 新遠征「艦隊演習」 新遠征「東京急行」 が、新たに実装されます。 また、既存遠征の「通商破壊作戦」及び「水上機基地建設」で得られる資源が増加(上方修正)されます。さら に、「新任務」も追加実装されます。

9) New expeditions and missions: Northern waters Rat Transport, Fleet Exercises, and Tokyo Express has been implemented. Rewards from expeditions, Merchant ship destruction and Seaplane base construction increased.

New missions have also been implemented

10▼対潜戦【ソナー】装備の機能強化
対潜水艦戦における【ソナー】装備の機能が僅かですが強化されます。【爆雷】装備との併用における対潜効果 が、命中率だけでなく威力にも増幅されるようになります。

10) Sonar buff: Sonar equipped with depth charges will not only increase accuracy but damage as well now vs submarines

11▼新家具「雛祭り」飾りの実装 新家具「雛祭り」飾り関係の家具を2種類更新実装しました。
「長門・陸奥の雛人形」…家具コイン長者にお贈りします。※家具職人不要
「雛人形豪華四段飾り」…職人の技が光ります。※要家具職人

11) New furniture: Hinamatsuri furniture has been added.

【本日のアップデート周りの補足です。】
本日のアップデートで新実装された【探照灯】を装備できる艦種は、 以下の通りです。 ・駆逐艦 ・軽巡洋艦 ・重巡洋艦 ・航空巡洋艦 ・水上機母艦 ・巡洋戦艦(高速戦艦)

Additional info: Ship types that can equip the Searchlight. DD, CA, CL, CAV, Fast BB, and Seaplane Tenders

Images
5-4 map
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Images
Jintsuu K2

Images
Hiyou Kai

Last edited by Lantern; 2014-02-26 at 02:47.
Old 2014-02-26, 01:23   Link #1251
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Feck. I do hope the new sprites get applied retroactively, because I've had Hiyou for a LONG time already.

And as expected, a Guadalcanal map. The historical Tokyo Express were specifically supply and troop runs though to reinforce those attacking Henderson field, and were explicitly not attack runs until the battles off Savo island, so it makes me wonder...
Old 2014-02-26, 02:22   Link #1252
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Well that was quick, someone made it to the boss already (How the heck did he get in already?):

Spoiler for 5-4 Boss:

Edit:

Jintsuu K2 remodel level = 60

Last edited by Lantern; 2014-02-26 at 02:57.
Old 2014-02-26, 03:10   Link #1253
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Is it just me, or both the new cards arts looks gorgeous this time around?
Old 2014-02-26, 03:49   Link #1254
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Of course Hiyou looks beautiful, as it was done by someone else.

This opens the door to Haruna and Kirishima being done by another artist now.
Old 2014-02-26, 03:57   Link #1255
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

^ As far as I can see, I'm pretty certain Hiyou Kai Ni was drawn by the same artist, Kuurokuro. They just changed the colorization and shading, with more details for the eyes. The legs are pretty similar to Isuzu kai ni's.

Just tried 5-4, and nothing particularly significant, expect there are day and night battles nodes, so might not be a good idea to use CV there.

Dropped iku on the boss node.
Old 2014-02-26, 04:14   Link #1256
usspaul

so just wondering does anyone know what the purpose of the oil drums are for ? like do they give you more resources when you hit one of those node on the maps ?
usspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-26, 04:26   Link #1257
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Of course Hiyou looks beautiful, as it was done by someone else.
Pretty certain it's the same artist. You can check out the artist's pixiv and twitter profile. In fact, his twitter avatar is Hiyou and the style looks the same to what we have right now.

P.S.

Looks like this map is a drop heaven.
Currently confirmed: Uzuki, Iku, Agano, and a bunch of others like Zuikaku, Shoukaku, Suzuya and Kumano.

Last edited by Lantern; 2014-02-26 at 04:46.
Old 2014-02-26, 07:39   Link #1258
kivredia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern View Post
Pretty certain it's the same artist. You can check out the artist's pixiv and twitter profile. In fact, his twitter avatar is Hiyou and the style looks the same to what we have right now.

P.S.

Looks like this map is a drop heaven.
Currently confirmed: Uzuki, Iku, Agano, and a bunch of others like Zuikaku, Shoukaku, Suzuya and Kumano.
Only Agano or the whole Agano-Class? If that map drops Yahagi ... wish LSC would give me anything besides BBVs.
kivredia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-26, 08:26   Link #1259
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

Jintsuu Kai-Ni looks impressive and Hiyou's new art looks downright stunning. Looks like I'll be aiming to get Jintsuu to Kai-Ni after Naka for my next big mission. Of course, remodelling some more DDs before I head on to that, I'm seriously lacking in them.
RapidPotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-26, 09:56   Link #1260
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kivredia View Post
Only Agano or the whole Agano-Class? If that map drops Yahagi ... wish LSC would give me anything besides BBVs.
Only Agano I'm afraid.

Tags
browser game, dmm, ship girls