AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-01-24, 00:55   Link #1
Novarri

I Tried Training a Girl Exactly like the Student Council President with the Intention

I Tried Training a Girl Exactly like the Student Council President with the Intention of Making Her Become my Lover, but I Ended Up Becoming Her Slave Instead

This seems to be written by Tsukimi Souhei

Beyond the author I do not have much information on this work but if anyone else does please feel free to post.
Novarri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-24, 00:58   Link #2
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Oh come on, title is becoming even more ridiculous now just look that length of a title.
Old 2014-01-24, 01:01   Link #3
SuitUp
¡Gracias Totales!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
Oh come on, title is becoming even more ridiculous now just look that length of a title.
Even if you overlook the length of the title, the title in itself it's a dead giveaway that this is probably crap.
SuitUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-24, 01:05   Link #4
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp View Post
Even if you overlook the length of the title, the title in itself it's a dead giveaway that this is probably crap.
That the same impression I have with mondaiji and boy how was I wrong. Let see some info about it before making final judge and that girl on the cover is pretty cute with that nun costume. Cute girl is always a plus for me.
Old 2014-01-24, 02:21   Link #5
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Why can't they make short and creative titles like Bakemonogatari?
Old 2014-01-24, 02:31   Link #6
cloud04
Scanlator

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/int...y-title-length XD
Old 2014-01-24, 04:56   Link #7
Mentar
Banned

While I generally dislike this trend to more and more ridiculous names, I'll definitely want to read a bit of the show before condemning it.

Who knows, this could actually be fun
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-24, 05:54   Link #8
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
That the same impression I have with mondaiji and boy how was I wrong. Let see some info about it before making final judge and that girl on the cover is pretty cute with that nun costume. Cute girl is always a plus for me.
I can say the same for Hentai Ouji. Thought it would be crap but turns out it has an excellent heart warming story. But you can't stop the prejudgers from prejudging and there are plenty of them out there. I also wonder what those who never know of Horizon think of them when they see the covers.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-24, 05:54   Link #9
Xacual

I'm confused, I noticed Novarri making threads and they're all basically LN titles that /a/ likes to post and joke about based on their title length.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-24, 07:34   Link #10
c933103
FTNR

quick fun fact: its publisher is called as 一迅社
一 mean one/unity/single/the same/even/just/a piece
迅 mean rapid/quick/swift/prompt
and 社 mean company
c933103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-24, 07:43   Link #11
c933103
FTNR

p.s. in the end of volume 1 of this novel, author revealed that it is the aim to create longest-ever title in history for this LN, and originally it is desired to have a few more words follow after it..(can't find the original text raw, but chinese online translators put that name as 想要炼成和学生会长一模一样的女孩子来作恋人的我却因此成了仆人,别名,向艾尔利克兄弟问好!, with underline part that's deleted in the final version) and the author now feel glad about the man in charge stopped it...
Old 2014-01-24, 08:08   Link #12
c933103
FTNR

p.s. quick low quality translation of summary of its first volume given by chinese translation group:
Admired student council president -- really want a girl friend like this. (...then, why don't just make one myself?) In Marhta College that train "Witch Alchemist" which only girls can become, 亞歷克斯(<--chinese translatioon for male protagonist's name), the only boy allowed in the school because of fancy to his ability, made the largest taboo due to aforementioned thought: Human Transmutation. But the transmutates bishojo, not to mention let her listen to him, she's basically treating 亞歷克斯 as maid--!?
Written by amous love comedy writer - 月見草平 Female Protagonist Transmutation Love Comedy!