AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-04-30, 18:58   Link #30181
Darth SpiderDen
Sekiryuutei

Ah yes. Seems about right.
I've only read the extended summaries provided bu zzhk for us (thank you very much once again), so I had an idea that happened, not sure exactly where.
Tnhks Clue.
Old 2012-04-30, 19:08   Link #30182
Clue
nMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth SpiderDen View Post
Ah yes. Seems about right.
I've only read the extended summaries provided bu zzhk for us (thank you very much once again), so I had an idea that happened, not sure exactly where.
Tnhks Clue.
No problem.
Sharing such a happy moment makes me happier!!
Old 2012-04-30, 19:14   Link #30183
Darth SpiderDen
Sekiryuutei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clue View Post
No problem.
Sharing such a happy moment makes me happier!!
It truly is a happy moment.
Things like this makes me wonder and try to imagine the team's reaction to Ise's return on vol.12.
It must be one hell of a scene with overflowing emotions running around.
Old 2012-04-30, 19:50   Link #30184
amtro
Distro

Quote:
In my opinion Kuroka and ross are super interesting...
Yeah, in the same way as To Love-ru
Old 2012-04-30, 19:58   Link #30185
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

moments i would like to see in the ln
FIRST !

the great houses of the underworld sending peace offerings in the form of young maidens ....

o great and powerful chichiryutei please accept this child as a peace offering ...
isse ( as dense as ever ) : yes ill protect her......
while thinking on his mind they are giving me to much work protecting all this girls is troublesome i want to be with buchou and akeno san =/

xD

SECOND!

the emperor giving and interview
NEWS: PEOPLE: emperor would you give us your thoughts about the monsters that even you team was not able to destroy ?

EMPEROR: they are a formidable foe but its not the end we were just testing there level of power to proceed with a better form to sto... ( they notice big reed entering the underworld )

CAMERA MAN : there appears to be people in the back of that giant dragon .. ( the guy began to zoom on the image )
its... its... hyoudo isse and a little girl on top of the monster

EVERYONE HEARS A LOUD ROAR ...
A LIGHT COVERS THEM AND THE GIANT BALANCE BREAKER APPEARS KNOCKS THE GIANT MONSTER IN A SINGLE BLOW GOES FOR THE OTHER ONES NEARBY DESTROYS THEM IN A SINGLE BLOW THEN A LIGHT APPEARS AGAIN THE GIANT DRAGON GOES TO THE DIMENSIONAL GAP ...

NEWS PEOPLE : emperor what are your thoughts of what just happen ?...

xD
Old 2012-04-30, 20:19   Link #30186
zzhk
Summary Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtro View Post
Not quite, Rias' family is Ultimate Class, Rias herself is High Class.
But these titles don't really reflect a character's strenght, seeing how Issei curbstomped a guy said to be comparable to the old Maou.
@zzhk
Haven't found any Chinese summaries for us lately?
Actually, Rias' family status is something I'd like n0m@n to confirm even though he did make that chart in the early days. The way "Ultimate Class" gets mentioned within the novel suggests that it is a single non-hereditary title. And Ise does mention that Tanninim is higher than Rias' family. If Ultimate Class did include an internal hierarchy of titles, then what is Tanninim's specific title within Ultimate Class?

Since Ultimate Class is written literally as "most high class", there is a possibility that the original sentence meant that the titles of Maou, Great King, Arch Duke, Duke, etc are the highest classes rather than being ultimate. Also, Japanese can be quite vague in plurals sometimes.

And of course, inherited titles says nothing about personal strength.

Chinese fan translations are still focused mostly on Volumes 10 and 11, so there hasn't been anything new or interesting about Volume 12 since the Japanese spoilers came out. Anyway, I think n0m@n is doing a fine job as long as he keeps going at the same rate.
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
Old 2012-04-30, 20:19   Link #30187
Clue
nMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtro View Post
Yeah, in the same way as To Love-ru
Is this sarcasm?
Or maybe you like to Love-ru...

Either way i doubt many people wouldn't find
Ross(demi-god/yandere/teacher) and Kuroka(Gentle Nekomata that acts tough aka Milf-looking temptress) interesting.
Old 2012-04-30, 20:25   Link #30188
endarion88

Quote:
Is this sarcasm?

Ross(demi-god/yandere/teacher) and Kuroka(Gentle Nekomata that acts tough aka Milf-looking temptress) interesting.
it is even possible not be interested in Kuroka? well except vali but he's gay..
Old 2012-04-30, 20:27   Link #30189
Darth SpiderDen
Sekiryuutei

Quote:
Is this sarcasm?

I'm still waiting to see Ross's reaction to Ise's death and rebirth and her overall opinion on him.
The first real time they interacted was when he used Dress Break to go peak on the girls in Kyoto, so she got the worst possible impression of him. Still, she accepted him as the substitute "King" during the entire incident and I think she has been growing slowly on him. The only thing that's stoping the normal evolution of the harem character is the age difference and positions in the real world: though a love story between a teacher and student isn't uncommon, it doesn't seem to be the concern of both Ise and Ross.
Maybe a future vol. where Ise resolves a major problem for Ross in his own way makes her start to fall towards him.
But right now she's just a fellow team member with respect for him and his achievements.
Old 2012-04-30, 20:29   Link #30190
Clue
nMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
it is even possible not be interested in Kuroka? well except vali but he's gay..
i hope Sairarog doesn't end up like Vali or Kiba.
Old 2012-04-30, 20:32   Link #30191
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
Is this sarcasm?

question how is ross yandere
and if they go with the valkries of norse myth then wouldnt that mean ross is related to freya the goddes of love and beauty
Old 2012-04-30, 20:37   Link #30192
Darth SpiderDen
Sekiryuutei

Quote:
Vali ans Sairarorg are already quite similar: both are battle freaks that have great interest in proving their battle achievements. Though Sairarorg has a true goal behind his battle-seeking self, unlike Vali.
Kiba is going to be that character that stays in the shadows, unoticed to most people, that when in a pinch comes swinging swords down and saving the day. He's the bodyguard for Rias, Ise and the rest of the team.
And only Vali is gay, c'mon guys. Even Gya-suke is more of a straight guy than him, and he cross-dresses.
Old 2012-04-30, 20:43   Link #30193
zzhk
Summary Machine

Quote:
Or end up liking Vali.

Ise should just introduce the two to each other then they can fight to their hearts' content and get off his back.

Though whatever Sairaorg does in his private life, he probably needs a normal marriage for respectability purposes and for bearing the next heir to the family.

I jest of course, Sairaorg is too manly and too understanding of Ise's desires to be gay.
Old 2012-04-30, 20:43   Link #30194
(dark_black)

thank you all for the spoilers ^^
Old 2012-04-30, 20:46   Link #30195
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

hay i was reading up on thor and loki and found this
The Theft of Indun's ApplesLoki was also responsible for the theft of Indun's apples. He also appears beside Thor during many of his outings to Jötunheimr. He even shared Thor's shame when Thor dressed as Freya to retrieve his hammer Mjolnir (Loki dressed as a nurse, but one can hardly call Loki in shame of dressing as a woman).
cross dressing gods
Old 2012-04-30, 20:46   Link #30196
Darth SpiderDen
Sekiryuutei

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzhk View Post
Or end up liking Vali.

Ise should just introduce the two to each other then they can fight to their hearts' content and get off his back.

Though whatever Sairaorg does in his private life, he probably needs a normal marriage for respectability purposes and for bearing the next heir to the family.

I jest of course, Sairaorg is too manly and too understanding of Ise's desires to be gay.
The only way Sairarorg will like Vali is with his fist on his face....yeah, that does sound a little gay.......
Old 2012-04-30, 20:50   Link #30197
Clue
nMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzhk View Post
Or end up liking Vali.

I should have never read this...
Old 2012-04-30, 20:50   Link #30198
zzhk
Summary Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by black knight iust View Post
The Theft of Indun's ApplesLoki was also responsible for the theft of Indun's apples. He also appears beside Thor during many of his outings to Jötunheimr. He even shared Thor's shame when Thor dressed as Freya to retrieve his hammer Mjolnir (Loki dressed as a nurse, but one can hardly call Loki in shame of dressing as a woman).
cross dressing gods
Considering Loki once transformed himself into a mare and gave birth to Odin's 8-legged horse Sleipnir, he goes way beyond simple crossdressing.

Too bad the fight of Loki didn't show any of the shapeshifting skills he was known for (or trickery for that matter). DxD's portrayal of Loki was more of a caster and beast summoner.
Old 2012-04-30, 20:54   Link #30199
Darth SpiderDen
Sekiryuutei

Quote:
Originally Posted by black knight iust View Post
And then they both slaughtered the giants that had the Mjolnir......while in drags.
That really is a funny story, with Thor posing as a maiden to bethrow the ugly giant. You guys should read it (and it's one of the most known epic poems in Europe at least and I think in the rest of the world too).

And yeah zzhk, Loki is the norse god of treachery. Too bad the novel didn't capture that part of his. It would be an even grittier battle had he used his morphing abilities, treachery, cunning and power. I'm not that sure on this (I'm no expert in norse mythology) but I think that in a straight battle Thor would have difficulty with Loki.
Old 2012-04-30, 21:13   Link #30200
peinmaximus@

hey guys you think that ophis will help ise in the fight against the boss of the next arc?
and whom you want or think is more likely that will be the next boss:alucard,dracula,new ophis,merlin or tiamat?
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural