5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 0.25%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.25%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 408. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2011-04-21, 07:44   Link #21
Aesthetic Shampoo

I hope it's a bad ending, a happy one doesn't seem to fit.
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-21, 08:39   Link #22
Angelmonster

I have a feeling after the Tsunami and aftermath they have changed the ending. Homu will use her time powers one last time after Madoka tells her she needs to explain everythign in this final timeline. She goes there and explains everythign to Mami, Sayaka and Madoka and once Kyoko comes in they explain it to her too. Then in this final timeline they all work together, conserve seeds in order to defeat Walpurgis. Possibly, somehow, breaking QB's Magical Girl>With loop. not a great ending but a satisfying one.
Angelmonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-21, 09:05   Link #23
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Madoka Thursday....Walpurgis Friday....

3 hrs more...

Who knows...maybe everyone is utterly obliterated in the end....
Old 2011-04-21, 09:13   Link #24
ahelo
Criminal Unrequitor
*Graphic Designer

My heart's pounding. 3 more hours folks.
Old 2011-04-21, 09:38   Link #25
Sukifoan
Lurker

in a few hours everything will be over ... or do you guys think we get a new season if ep 12 ends in a new timeloop ?
Sukifoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-21, 10:03   Link #26
Nikkan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sukifoan View Post
in a few hours everything will be over ... or do you guys think we get a new season if ep 12 ends in a new timeloop ?
Probably not.
I've already filled out my top 10 guesses in the possible-ending-list

EDIT: Noob question, how long does it usually take for subs to be out?
Nikkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-21, 10:21   Link #27
TAKOYAKI

I'm japanese.
Today,AM2:40,Madoka final ep will be broadcasted!!!
Yatta--!! (><)
TAKOYAKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-21, 10:21   Link #28
kaigan
Segmentation fault

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumii-chan View Post
EDIT: Noob question, how long does it usually take for subs to be out?
the fastest i've seen is 3 hours after raws become available in some torrent site. it actually depends of which particular fansub group, but usually better speed fansubs make it within 6 to 12 hours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
I wonder also if the three other girls (Mami, Sayaka and Kyouko) will be ressurected on the final episode ?
some fans hope so, particularly mami fans way back since ep 4. though highly unlikely, i will not discount that this is still possible. this is suppose to be a healing anime, right? though urobuchi seems to be lying, his statements seem to be half-truths not complete lies. maybe a surprise at the end and it's a healing anime after all!

Last edited by kaigan; 2011-04-21 at 10:32.
kaigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-21, 10:31   Link #29
sapphirearcz

Send a message via MSN to sapphirearcz
Tonight shall be the night of the witches

Many Thanks to Klashikari for the sig!
sapphirearcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-21, 10:45   Link #30
Faerie
Joseph Defense Squad

ugh, healing anime? kay then urobuchi GO ON, HEAL!!!! :s (yes, sure.... ) Curse it, I can not wait, but I somehow don't want to watch it without subs, it will just make me more nervous. Am I correct in expecting subs tomorrow morning GMT? @___@ I faintly remember them being available then before the break!?

(I am sorry for my stupidity, it's just been such a long wait, I have obviously lost my mind. And I love the guys providing their time to do those subs )
Faerie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-21, 10:46   Link #31
hyperborealis
Lost at Sea

I am looking forward to it!

Thanks everyone for the great discussions. I really learned a lot, and appreciate everyone's clear thinking.

The writers can go anywhere with the ending. If I were going to guess, I expect Madoka will somehow die / ascend into heaven, in order to allow her friends to live on. Morning Rescue, starring Madoka!
hyperborealis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-21, 11:17   Link #32
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

I will choose the "Friendship is Magic" (happy) ending because having a bad ending dissapoints me. If the anime ends with a happy ending, what's going happen ?
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-21, 11:26   Link #33
guuchan
Mou Nakanai~
*Fansubber

Airing 11 and 12 together destroys so much of the fun that could have arisen from the after-11 discussion. Personally I rather wait another week for 12. Oh well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkullFaerie View Post
ugh, healing anime? kay then urobuchi GO ON, HEAL!!!! :s (yes, sure.... ) Curse it, I can not wait, but I somehow don't want to watch it without subs, it will just make me more nervous. Am I correct in expecting subs tomorrow morning GMT? @___@ I faintly remember them being available then before the break!?

(I am sorry for my stupidity, it's just been such a long wait, I have obviously lost my mind. And I love the guys providing their time to do those subs )
Indeed. We have waited a whole month, so why not just wait a little bit longer? Especially in this case we are talking about 2 episodes, if you see a sub coming out of them within 6-12 hours, you should really doubt if the story you're understanding is the true story.
guuchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-21, 11:42   Link #34
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

I haven't been this excited about a series finale in well....a long freaking time. Regardless of what happens, it's been a blast discussing this series with all of you into the wee hours of the day, dissecting minutiae and pondering philosophy.

I look forward to more discussion once the effect of Gen's evil mind wears off. Yay emotional scarring!
Old 2011-04-21, 11:46   Link #35
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Given how so many people are expecting a "soul-crushing", "emotionally scarring" ending, I'll be amused if we get a Morning Rescue end.

That being said, almost all ends that I can conceive of would be ones that I would be happy with. Of course, you never know what Gen might pull out. The Kyubey is an alien/entropy reveal of Episode 9, for example, came as a complete surprise to me.

It will be great to finally know how this anime ends. Definitely looking forward to it!

I will echo Solace and hyperborealis' statements on how fun it's been to talk about this anime. It's spurred on some of the best anime-based discussions that I've ever seen or been a part of. I want to thank everyone here for contributing to that intellectually stimulating and enjoyable time.
Old 2011-04-21, 11:53   Link #36
U<3Anime
Boo!

MY BODY IS READY.......for anything. May it be a sad or happy ending, I don't care. I want just to see the damn ending already!
Old 2011-04-21, 12:06   Link #37
Faerie
Joseph Defense Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by guuchan View Post
Indeed. We have waited a whole month, so why not just wait a little bit longer? Especially in this case we are talking about 2 episodes, if you see a sub coming out of them within 6-12 hours, you should really doubt if the story you're understanding is the true story.
haha, of course I was thinking the same thing when it was mentioned above, hence why I asked/ wondered that it wouldn't be doable (or humane for poor subbers )in as short as a time, like it was for the rest of the show.
It's just nervousness and resisting the temptation of going on here a few hours from now.
Do we know if they are still being aired as two separate episodes directly following each other, or as a 50-ish minute feature?
Faerie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-21, 12:12   Link #38
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
Given how so many people are expecting a "soul-crushing", "emotionally scarring" ending, I'll be amused if we get a Morning Rescue end.
Well, as the saying goes, "Hope for the best, plan for the worst".
Old 2011-04-21, 12:17   Link #39
*Osaka*Fan*

Oh god I am FREAKING OUT! I'm about to go into internet isolation for a few hours hoping for speedy subs to come out. I know this is going to be amazing. I'll be back tonight!
*Osaka*Fan* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-21, 12:28   Link #40
Raiga
tl;dr

I am so torn... I could watch the terrible quality live stream, wait a bit more for high quality raws, or wait even longer for subs... decisions, decisions... D:

Tags
episode discussion, final episode thread, madoka magica