AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2009-11-10, 14:27   Link #1701
Aqua Knight

No one really knew who were the Masters themselves.
Aqua Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 14:33   Link #1702
greyhame6

think its much simpler to explain this way: saber joined the war as king arthur & left as arturia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevflinn View Post
Though if Ilya had been more vocal and attacked everyone, everyone would have ganged up on her in turn without hesitation.
thats assuming if anyone is left alive afterwards
greyhame6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 21:37   Link #1703
kakakka

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyhame6 View Post
can someone pls show me what is this non displayed picture that i am missing?
Spoiler for size:
Hhmmm...

Is that part from the extra images, like outside from Fate, UBW and HF folders?

I think you need to collect all of the Tiger Stamps first. Then go to the list of endings. In there you'll see the cards showing the endings you finished. At the bottom right corner, there's like a tiger. If you collected all of the Tiger Stamps, It'll show that the tiger is roaring. Click that, then it'll show some sort of ending speech about the game. The pics from that will go to that space where you don't have pic.

If you don't know how to get a Tiger Stamp, you need to get bad choices first in the game, and when it ask you to attend the Tiger Dojo, you have to attend it to get the stamp. One stamp per bad/dead end scenario.
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 22:39   Link #1704
greyhame6

ahh... yea. thats the pic of taiga & Ilya. had 2 reinstall game so lost it all; i remember it now. thx a lot for ur help
greyhame6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-12, 13:38   Link #1705
Chris38

Hey guys, I played the game once ( completed it all ), but without the voices from Realta Nua.

Know I'm playing it again, with the voices, and well for some reason. Rin's voice is a bit different from what I expected of her character. ( maybe I just need to get used to it )

What do you guys think about the character's voices in the game.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-12, 14:09   Link #1706
Aqua Knight

Everyone is perfect is a I have to say.For me Rin's voice is very fitting.
But sometimes Sakura's voice just irritates me.
Old 2009-11-12, 16:11   Link #1707
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Maybe yes, but her VA did a great job at exchanging tones and her acting at the end of HF was excellent. Still if I have to choose best pharse in the game then it should be Shirou's:
"Kotomine...KIREII!"
That's why his interactions with Kirei was so amusing. In him Shirou has found the perfect villain he searched for...afterall every hero needs a villain.
willyvereb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-18, 04:47   Link #1708
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
I've got a question about Realta Nua. Like most I've got the PC version patched to english with Realta Nua's voices but I was looking at getting a copy of Realta Nua for shits and giggles but the screenshots I saw had completely different art work?

Does Realta Nua have new artwork?

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-18, 04:51   Link #1709
Aqua Knight

It has slightly different CG and it has more of them also sex scenes are replaced. But there's no such a patch for a PC version, though there's one that adds some CG(very few mostly HF route) to the game.
Old 2009-11-22, 19:26   Link #1710
DeusX
ttly nO.ob but anime addi

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyhame6 View Post
Spoiler for final CG:

simply because of what it means for those two. nice bgm also.
where did this pic appear? O.o
Old 2009-11-23, 02:23   Link #1711
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusX View Post
where did this pic appear? O.o
When you clear all the endings and have the Realta Nua patch installed - the extra scenes one - the title screen has a "View Last Episode" option under the normal game options.

It's a pretty heart warming scene. I just finished it a couple of minutes ago and I'm still wondering how to take it. It was great in the regards to a happy ending but I guess I still wanted an ending where Saber stayed by Shirou's side after the War however impossible it was.

Still great to see a nice ending for the two but sad to have finally finished this game... Onto the anime!

I'm missing a CG though.

It's in the "Another" gallery. There are three images, I have two of them. They are of Shirou brandishing items (a fist full of magic in the first and Caliburn in the third) with a vicious look on his face but I don't have the second CG. Anyone help me out here?

Last edited by grylsyjaeger; 2009-11-23 at 04:47.
Old 2009-11-23, 07:35   Link #1712
Aqua Knight

I wish there was a special "Mind of steel" branch in HF.
And from what I've heard there should have been Ilya's path,right? The one where Shirou becomes Archer?
Old 2009-11-23, 12:18   Link #1713
DeusX
ttly nO.ob but anime addi

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallschirmjager View Post
When you clear all the endings and have the Realta Nua patch installed - the extra scenes one - the title screen has a "View Last Episode" option under the normal game options.
i got F/SN installed and i need the nua patch to get those scene?
Old 2009-11-23, 14:00   Link #1714
orangejuicetang

Quote:
Originally Posted by 17th_warrior View Post
I wish there was a special "Mind of steel" branch in HF.
And from what I've heard there should have been Ilya's path,right? The one where Shirou becomes Archer?
There was an Ilya path in production, but it got cut, similar to Sachin's path from Tsukihime. Isn't it sad, Ilya?

Ilya's path is not necessarily the path where Shirou becomes Archer. All we know is that Ilya survived Shirou/Archer's war and then died one year later, and that Shirou/Archer cared greatly for her. That doesn't automatically translate into Ilya is Archer's route. It could, but probably not.

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
orangejuicetang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-23, 15:01   Link #1715
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusX View Post
i got F/SN installed and i need the nua patch to get those scene?
Do you have the Realta Nua voices installed?

Then there's this patch which adds a few extra scenes from the Realta Nua game and adds the Last Episode.

http://rnpatch.blogspot.com/2009/05/...ersion-32.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejuicetang View Post
There was an Ilya path in production, but it got cut, similar to Sachin's path from Tsukihime. Isn't it sad, Ilya?

Ilya's path is not necessarily the path where Shirou becomes Archer. All we know is that Ilya survived Shirou/Archer's war and then died one year later, and that Shirou/Archer cared greatly for her. That doesn't automatically translate into Ilya is Archer's route. It could, but probably not.
I always thought the Fate route would be the path that leads Shirou to becoming Archer since UBW creates a contradiction in how Shirou becomes powerful.

In Fate he stays true to his superhero dream. When asked if he wanted to use the Holy Grail to change the past, he said things taken away couldn't be given back; a hero only cleans up the situation they find themselves in.

In the Last Episode which is just a continuation of Fate it has Shirou continuously travelling trying to do what little good he could. Which to me sounds like Archer's life before becoming a heroic spirit.

Last edited by grylsyjaeger; 2009-11-23 at 15:41.
Old 2009-11-23, 16:05   Link #1716
sona-nyl
Actually an Alligator

But I think that Nasu confirmed that Archer came from the ''minds of steel'' path for sure.
sona-nyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-23, 20:23   Link #1717
orangejuicetang

No. Nasu said that the fs/n anime was the closest to Archer's route. Ilya has to be alive in order for the slightest chance of Archer's route, eliminating ubw and hf. I'm pretty sure that fate route Shirou does not become Archer. He has the highest chance to become Archer out of the three routes, but even that's like a 5% chance as opposed to 0%. Besides, apparently Shirou ends up in Avalon following fate route according to Last Episode or something, and if that's true, there's pretty much a 0% chance that Shirou became Archer then.

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
Old 2009-11-23, 21:46   Link #1718
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejuicetang View Post
No. Nasu said that the fs/n anime was the closest to Archer's route. Ilya has to be alive in order for the slightest chance of Archer's route, eliminating ubw and hf. I'm pretty sure that fate route Shirou does not become Archer. He has the highest chance to become Archer out of the three routes, but even that's like a 5% chance as opposed to 0%. Besides, apparently Shirou ends up in Avalon following fate route according to Last Episode or something, and if that's true, there's pretty much a 0% chance that Shirou became Archer then.
He may not have actually "became" the Archer as a Servant but I think he still would have matured and became the Superhero he wanted to be and perfect his projection and Reality Marble magic.

And just succumb to old age and his reward for endlessly searching for Saber and doing good deeds was to be reunited with her after his death.

Old 2009-11-24, 00:37   Link #1719
orangejuicetang

Archer couldn't "save" Saber. Fate Shirou did manage to "save" Saber. That alone probably changed his personality alot. If he had become the superhero he had wanted to be, he'd end up like Archer, a person stuck saving other people for all eternity. Chances are he wouldn't end up with Saber after his death. I don't even have any idea how the hell he ended up in Avalon or anything like that. Does anyone want to explain?

Old 2009-11-24, 01:54   Link #1720
Flinch
Onii-chan~

Send a message via AIM to Flinch Send a message via MSN to Flinch
The inability to save everyone is what breaks Shiro. Simple as that.

Tags
fate/stay night, visual novel