AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-06-29, 22:36   Link #21
hi no ken Jebus

Manga: Ch 327 Discussion[Spoiler]

well like i mentioned before that makes 3 out of the 5-6 garella company folks only ones left are Ruru/Lulu the jean reno look alike with the gun and glasses, Tirestone the bug dopey looking dude, and the other dude with the ship tattoo on his abdomen. So let's see what 328 brings hopefully we learn what hell happened to Robin and this CP9 mystery. Another point I wanted to bring up was isn't odd that Yokojina the hardcore trainstopping frog was casually introduced and quickly discarded He has to have some purpose unless we Laboon the sequel.
Old 2004-06-30, 00:23   Link #22
whatever123

Send a message via MSN to whatever123
now this is a crazy idea i just came up with, what if frankie used to be a carpenter but something happened that made him stop his dream and then he became i pirate hunter with his gang he then figths with luffy and gang and loses so he decides to join them.

but this is a nice chapter non the less
Old 2004-06-30, 01:08   Link #23
hi no ken Jebus

Manga: Ch 327 Discussion[Spoiler]

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatever123
now this is a crazy idea i just came up with, what if frankie used to be a carpenter but something happened that made him stop his dream and then he became i pirate hunter with his gang he then figths with luffy and gang and loses so he decides to join them.

but this is a nice chapter non the less

lol as far fetched as that sounds you never know i mean i wasnt expecting Robin to join but she did. And this si something I wouldnt put past Oda. There's so much build up and we have yet to get anywhere. Frankie looks odd though to be a straw hat which makes him a good choice i suppose since they are all odd in the first place.
Old 2004-06-30, 02:09   Link #24
Jn183

Just read an english ver of this ch. Pretty funny. Luffy was making a fuss over hattori, pigeon, should fight his own battle. Didn't realize Luchi was the one talking. LOL All these talk about the 8th member, I'm now more interested in this lil side event with Robin. Even iceberg was asking about Robin. Robin is a strong pirate. However, it seem Robin hold some secret or something that make everyone see her as a threat. And the frankie ideas sound like as good as any other. At the moment, I don't think anyone Kuku, Luchi, or Paul chance of being a strawhat is more than 35.3%
Old 2004-06-30, 02:56   Link #25
whatever123

Send a message via MSN to whatever123
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi no ken Jebus
lol as far fetched as that sounds you never know i mean i wasnt expecting Robin to join but she did. And this si something I wouldnt put past Oda. There's so much build up and we have yet to get anywhere. Frankie looks odd though to be a straw hat which makes him a good choice i suppose since they are all odd in the first place.

offcourse it is farfetched i haven't even seen the guy yet so it remains just a wild guess
Old 2004-06-30, 04:27   Link #26
LeafNinja

I've been a Rob fan since he first showed up. Looks like he has some type of grip of steel going on, might be cool to see in a fight. And it does look like we'll probably see the last two of the five foremen in full in the coming chapters. Looks like Oda will introduce all five foremen to tease us and then probably throw a curve like the Frankie thing that was mentioned.
Closed Thread