Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-11-19, 11:15   Link #1
Volt
Inactive Member

Meitentei (Detective) Conan

hey everybody newbie here, i gotta say ur site rocks! but i can't seem to find my no. 1 anime meitentei conan on ur site do u know where i can find subbed episodes of it? RAW's no good, u need to understand whats going on to follow (if u've seen it, u know what i'm talking about) i'd really apperciated if u guys do. thnx.
Old 2003-11-19, 12:18   Link #2
juri_miki
Death Note Fanatic

Send a message via ICQ to juri_miki Send a message via AIM to juri_miki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volt
hey everybody newbie here, i gotta say ur site rocks! but i can't seem to find my no. 1 anime meitentei conan on ur site do u know where i can find subbed episodes of it? RAW's no good, u need to understand whats going on to follow (if u've seen it, u know what i'm talking about) i'd really apperciated if u guys do. thnx.
Funimation just received the rights to that show I believe. You're gonna have to wait until they release it.
Old 2003-11-19, 14:02   Link #3
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Welcome to the forums, one thing we do ask in the forum rules is that people do not ask for licensed series. If you are not sure if it's been licensed or not, then have a look at the AnimeSuki front page as we have some links which will help you find out if it is or not (look at the License List).

Closing thread.
Closed Thread