AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2008-04-11, 18:03   Link #21
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Gee, never knew about that and Otaku stores do exist, just cafes are a much rarer sight.
asaqe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-18, 16:17   Link #22
octobomb

hey a bit of a update. The place where I was going to put my Japanese Styled Okonomiyaki shop was taken by a rival anime cafe which is paying 300$ more then I offered a month for the space which was already 2200$ a month. I actually designed the store based off of the Okonomiyaki shop which Ukyo owns in Ranma 1/2. I didnt spend more then a couple thousand on the preliminary business stragies and designs on the place, so im not to depressed about it. Thank you all for being so supportive ^_^U... i may have to relocate the business to another state because im moving to hawaii... ill probably even have a little AnimeSuki banner out of wood if i can to help support the forum if I am allowed to, lol...
octobomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-18, 22:49   Link #23
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Nice, Hawaii has more japanese folks I think so business should do better there.
asaqe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-18, 22:52   Link #24
octobomb

hopefully it is true :P. Im going to try and still work on a signifficant amount of my time working on apparel though, because i personally feel that there isnt enough for people with indoor hobbies as far as apparrel... i think if i have a place in hawaii with more asians it maybe more successful, however the amount of space ill have for a place will be under 1200 feet T_T...

so i was thinking... what would you guys do if there was a Pacsun for Indoor activities people apparrel? clothes that had symbols that ment things like Math, Anime, and Games...

familiar video game company and fake anime company logos as keychains, and clothes that are casual and non casual with logos of the math, anime, and games influence which all have a touch of asian design?
octobomb is offline   Reply With Quote