AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2008-03-07, 22:22   Link #1861
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Unhappy Kazuki Tachibana..... How Far Did he Went?

Despices how Kazuki being EVIL he is where he watches Laura is being experimented on by ISDA scientists who are working on the anti-Thanatos factor. Can KAZUKI TACHIBANA BE STOPPED!? May Wonder Jin Is Gonna Face 2 face with former friend, Kazuki in the final episode. Hell, If i see him, i'll be damned again i mean watchin those damn episode spoilers & screencaps of course. I didn't watch that show at all either but reading people's blog, spoilers & comments about it instead, He just make my life a LIVING HELL. He just gone way too far at the end. he's gonna pay what he's done! KANARAZU!!

Maybe someone should make a blog about how anime shows can affect everyone's life and there may be quick tips about what you must do after you'll get too excited or emotional after watchin the anime shows or reading any people's blog, of course. Right now I have no desire to study my japanese lessons because of that how Tachibana Kazuki character can affect my life. I'm not Complaning, Okay? i'm just explaning to you guys how should i get some quick therapy so that the black memory won't be reinstated again!

And Then Machina and Akira-chan, I really need your help!!

anyway, My expect line should be:Gio....... Where are you now? What do you want from me? Why do i have to hand over TOA to you? She's my precious friend!!

Last edited by Jeffry2009; 2008-03-08 at 04:23. Reason: Forgive me if i'm wrong.....
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 08:28   Link #1862
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jafri View Post
I'm not gonna rest until i look forward to the final episode to see how JIN & TOA save the world.
lol, at this rate, Kyrill and Kazuki are more likely to save the world than Jin and Toa I'd still say GIO is the MESSIAH of the universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
Well I guess for Jin he has gotten over his past and has decided to move forward towards the future ever since he has met toa...unlike sakaki. I actually like that part of him rather than any emos, wailing in self pity or trapped in the past
"gotten over the past and move forward towards the future" is different from "forget the dead and barge into the unknown without a brain" People still remember and mourn their dead parents and grandparents, Jin looks more like a moron in this episode by completely forgetting his dead family for a girl... but then I guess that's why the Resonance is brainless

On another note, it seems Kazuki still cares for Jin when Jin got hitchslapped by Widow... I guess the old flame is still burning... lol
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 09:13   Link #1863
JiCi

Who knows, perhaps he just wanted to deliver the final blow personally. However, I wouldn't even surprise if Widow turns on Kazuki and puts him to sleep with her claws. I mean, she seems compelled or forced to follow Kazuki's orders at the cost of her life.
JiCi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 10:04   Link #1864
Jeffry2009
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamless View Post
lol, at this rate, Kyrill and Kazuki are more likely to save the world than Jin and Toa I'd still say GIO is the MESSIAH of the universe

"gotten over the past and move forward towards the future" is different from "forget the dead and barge into the unknown without a brain" People still remember and mourn their dead parents and grandparents, Jin looks more like a moron in this episode by completely forgetting his dead family for a girl... but then I guess that's why the Resonance is brainless

On another note, it seems Kazuki still cares for Jin when Jin got hitchslapped by Widow... I guess the old flame is still burning... lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by JiCi View Post
Who knows, perhaps he just wanted to deliver the final blow personally. However, I wouldn't even surprise if Widow turns on Kazuki and puts him to sleep with her claws. I mean, she seems compelled or forced to follow Kazuki's orders at the cost of her life.
Yeah, He is now become 'Eddie Brock'(venom From Spiderman) version of Dragonaut The resonance. No wonder I don't really like him after i watched those episode spoilers & screencaps in a webpage instead of watching the whole episode. And I just mean how that 'SIcko' Kazuki bite into his dust at the final episode.
Old 2008-03-08, 10:14   Link #1865
JiCi

Quote:
Yeah, He is now become 'Eddie Brock'(venom From Spiderman) version of Dragonaut The resonance. No wonder I don't really like him after i watched those episode spoilers & screencaps in a webpage instead of watching the whole episode.
Even if the screenshots say a lot, we can't really get a straight answer out of it until we see the episode. Shouta is probably subbing ep. 22 as we speak, and perhaps the subtitles will tell us more than the screens.

It's like the whole Akira/Machina hype we've got this week: we need to chill down, and unfortunately wait for next week to finally know what's gonna happen to them.

Anyway, 4 episodes to go, including ep. 22, and one last blitz for Shouta (KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK DUDE !). I'm sure we'll get all the answers we're looking for this month.
JiCi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 11:02   Link #1866
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamless View Post

Not saying that Jin is an angel or anything...but going forwards is better than standing still generally

Both of them need a reality check really.

Kazuki cares for Jin? Oh I see...he really wants him for yaoi...
Quote:
Originally Posted by JiCi View Post
Actually widow has proven to be stupid time and time again. I have lost all empathy for her and now she can burn as well >.>

In other words, she regards kazuki as someone she will risk her life for. EPIX FAIL!

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-09, 05:12   Link #1867
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
Not saying that Jin is an angel or anything...but going forwards is better than standing still generally

Both of them need a reality check really.

Kazuki cares for Jin? Oh I see...he really wants him for yaoi...
well, going fowards is definitely better than standing still, especially in harem animes But then in Dragonaut it's really hard to tell whether one is going fowards, standing still, or going backwards Guess Sakaki wanted revenge while Jin barges around blindly.

About Kazuki, yea, now you mentioned it, the sound he makes when watching Widow bitchslap Jin is really like a scared little girl, guess there got to be some yaoi flame burning under that girly cry
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-09, 12:01   Link #1868
Jeffry2009
Banned

Question Who Can Stop Kazuki!!??

SO did you read my previous post about tachibana kazuki? i'd like someone to make some blog about how to make a quick therapy i mean to calm yourself down after you've get too excited watchin the episode spoilers & screencaps instead of watchin the whole series.
Old 2008-03-09, 22:31   Link #1869
miss-deep
mogu mogu

Normally I just stalk this thread (as I don't have time for forums AND livejournal) but my copy of the fourth drama CD arrived today and erm, it explains a little of Widow's motivation for sticking with Kazuki.

Spoiler for Drama CD 4 spoiler, I guess:
miss-deep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-09, 23:01   Link #1870
Zippicus

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss-deep View Post
Normally I just stalk this thread (as I don't have time for forums AND livejournal) but my copy of the fourth drama CD arrived today and erm, it explains a little of Widow's motivation for sticking with Kazuki.

Spoiler for Drama CD 4 spoiler, I guess:
Spoiler for Well that would explain....:
Zippicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-09, 23:05   Link #1871
miss-deep
mogu mogu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippicus View Post
Spoiler for Well that would explain....:
Spoiler for Actually...:

Hahaha. Ah, that face thong never gets old.
miss-deep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-11, 15:29   Link #1872
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Rescue

-Severed Bonds

I know this is not getting any viewing, since episode 23 has aired, but at least I'm done with episode twenty, and if all goes well then by the end of the week I will have caught up with all of you guys finally.

Spoiler:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-12, 06:48   Link #1873
Jeffry2009
Banned

Guys. Can You hear me. I'm still messed up with my japanese Studies Because of That. So any Update, Guys?
Old 2008-03-12, 09:37   Link #1874
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
jafri was it really necessary to post twice in a row for that?
Old 2008-03-12, 10:07   Link #1875
Jeffry2009
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
jafri was it really necessary to post twice in a row for that?
I just want someone reply my post so i will know the answer. That's all. The reason that i dropped Dragonaut The Resonance because the only thing that annoys me after i watched some episode spoilers & screencaps instead of watchin the whole show Is the Guy Named Kazuki Tachibana. That's the reason why.
Old 2008-03-12, 10:47   Link #1876
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
I just want someone reply my post so i will know the answer. That's all. The reason that i dropped Dragonaut The Resonance because the only thing that annoys me after i watched some episode spoilers & screencaps instead of watchin the whole show Is the Guy Named Kazuki Tachibana. That's the reason why.
What was your question?
Old 2008-03-12, 12:45   Link #1877
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
What was your question?
more like he is asking opinions and suggestions of how to deal with his angst!
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-12, 12:56   Link #1878
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Dragonaut: The Resonance, episode 23
Spoiler for 2chan thread for Dragonaut ep23:
Rules:
- Do NOT spread the 2chan link.
- If you want to quote my post, then please ERASE THE URL.
- If you want to (re)post screenshots from 2chan, then reload them on Imageshack and kindly supply the new links. In other words, do NOT hotlink. When the short-lived 2chan threads get junked along with their contents (meaning: the screenshots), the broken urls lead the user to a pageful of adult advertisements, a type of content that goes against Animesuki's policy on inappropriate material.

I'll erase the URL in a few hours (at least until the first raw appears you-know-where) so, if you want to visit the page later on, save my link somewhere (in your bookmarks, whatever) while it's still up.

Good Golly Miss MOLLY!
Spoiler:
EDIT: Omniscient's Blog is your friend. Check it out for screencaps and a (yet to be written) summary.

Last edited by Renegade334; 2008-03-12 at 16:41. Reason: 2chan link removed.
Renegade334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-12, 12:58   Link #1879
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
more like he is asking opinions and suggestions of how to deal with his angst!
Ahh I see i would say the best way is just not to take it too seriously, its just an anime. If that doesnt work for him well drugs and liquor are always a viable choice lol

YOu know what i have been so busy with other series i just noticed that episode 22 has not been subbed yet. lol shows how much im paying attention.
Old 2008-03-12, 13:03   Link #1880
Teletha

Oh Kazuki (spoilers for ep. 23....)

Spoiler:
Teletha is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, ecchi, romance, sci-fi