View Single Post
Old 2023-08-07, 10:39   Link #8202
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
His Sword Birth is also kind of worthless because of Gram.
I won't be surprise if Kiba would say screw it to Gram and maybe get his a holy demoniac swords enhanced by the Malebranche.

Maybe the Malebranche can not just increasing the powers of devils but of the ones of weapons as well. Perhaps in their weapon form they could synchronize their aura with the ones of others weapons for boosting them at the point of damage beings above Maou Class. It would be a way to Kiba, Xenovia, Irina and Bennia to boosting their weapons and using them without turn into monsters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuanwu View Post
Not necessarily, since it's obvious that Ishibumi hasn't planned 100% of all power-ups in advance. So I wouldn't rule out the possibility. Issei is the MC and Ryuuteimaru wasn't planned to be AxA from the start.
I'm agree with this.

Maybe in the Ishi's blog Issei, Vali, Cao Cao, Tobio and Gasper were the only ones with the ??? cause he have managed to think something about them already but not about the others.

I mean Ingvild's Longinus in the blog haven't the ??? but we should seriously believe that she of all people wouldn't even get the BXB?

Ishi could always surprise us, he is the author and we aren't fortune tellers.

Last edited by Hyodou True DXD; 2023-08-07 at 12:56.
Hyodou True DXD is offline   Reply With Quote