AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-01, 13:43   Link #1
kadenza

How strong do u think Aizen is currently?

as the title reads, personally i think he must b strong enough to take out at least 4 captains, since b4 he took up residency in HM he was twice as strong as any other cptn [or was it twice the reiatsu? O.o] and prolly has vizard capabilities now too - but he also could hav used the orb to boost himself further too, making him 1 bada** mofo, wonder how useless ichigo will deal with him =/.

Last edited by kadenza; 2007-09-01 at 14:04.
Old 2007-09-01, 14:55   Link #2
Abrez

Frankly speaking, Yamamoto, the Captain-Commander, could kick Aizen bad.
Old 2007-09-01, 14:58   Link #3
rasudoken

Spoiler for Aizen:
Old 2007-09-01, 16:18   Link #4
User65554
Disabled By Request

Aizen is probably weaker than Yamamoto, although probably not by much since he left the Soul Society. He could probably take out any other captain though.
Old 2007-09-01, 16:47   Link #5
kadenza

perhaps i should hav called this thread "how much stronger do u think aizen is since he left ss?"
Old 2007-09-01, 16:53   Link #6
User65554
Disabled By Request

Spoiler for power:
Old 2007-09-01, 18:03   Link #7
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abrez View Post
Frankly speaking, Yamamoto, the Captain-Commander, could kick Aizen bad.
Uhh you should go back and read the manga or watch the anime. The captain-commander is pretty weak. Just because he is Yamamotos vice-captain, doesn't mean hes super strong. Ichigo owned him badly.

For Aizen, He could probably defeat 7 out of the 9 captains left.
Old 2007-09-01, 18:26   Link #8
Crusader

Send a message via MSN to Crusader
Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoFreak1 View Post
Uhh you should go back and read the manga or watch the anime. The captain-commander is pretty weak. Just because he is Yamamotos vice-captain, doesn't mean hes super strong. Ichigo owned him badly.

For Aizen, He could probably defeat 7 out of the 9 captains left.
I think he was refering to Yamamoto himself.
Old 2007-09-02, 04:09   Link #9
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

I think Aizen is pretty strong...
Spoiler for Ichigo vs Aizen:

Last edited by CuXe; 2007-09-02 at 04:27.
Old 2007-09-02, 18:30   Link #10
adelyn

aizen is not strong... ichigo was just weak back then...
Old 2007-09-02, 19:58   Link #11
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
Quote:
Originally Posted by adelyn View Post
aizen is not strong... ichigo was just weak back then...
right..... WOW AIZEN IS THE LEADER OF THE ESPADAS and he is the weakest

I think his strength is god level(cuz he is the strongest person so far)
Old 2007-09-02, 21:34   Link #12
astrallionheart

He's probably just strong enough to beat Yamamoto with vaizard abilities. Yama will then hand the reigns of the fight to a tag team Ichigo & Ishida.
Old 2007-09-03, 16:12   Link #13
Agallion

Send a message via AIM to Agallion
Spoiler for Episode 138:
Old 2007-09-03, 17:45   Link #14
whatasob
MY HAND

i think aizen is horribly powerful. apart from his broken-assed shikai (wtf illusions that's ... that's cheating!), he also has the respect of even the strongest arrancar. you can't really argue that just because "he stopped ichigo's sword with a finger he's a god" because it's vague whether or not he projected and illusion of him stopping the sword or if he actually did it.

and when they mentioned he has twice the reiatsu of a captain, i think they meant "your average captain," so it's again hard to guage :\ the captain power graphs might not help here either sry

all in all, i think his strength is purposefully ambiguous. he's certainly confident enough in his power to have underlings do his bidding (tousen says sup to grimmjow, etc), but realistically, kubo's holding back his strength so that when he does go all out we're going to be even more surprised. not a bad idea, considering how well-setup as a villain he's been!
Old 2007-09-05, 00:31   Link #15
Ichimaru

not strong as GINS smile hahahhahahaah
Old 2007-09-05, 13:57   Link #16
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mist2123 View Post

Why is it so unconceivable that Aizen, would go through all that trouble to acquire the Hougyoku and then actually use it. That's what he said he wanted it to do...

He didn't say he wasn't gonna use it. He just doesn't strike me as being stupid enough to create an army, he couldn't take out...If he was to decide they no longer served any purpose.

Can I ask something? What's your average Captain Level? We don't know what that really is. So how can we say Aizen is or was... the most powerful of them all.

In SS Aizen said he was as strong as HE can get. He didn't say I am stronger than everybody.

Him stopping Ichigo was quite a feat...I agree. However, Ichigo just got finished fighting a near-death battle with both Byakuya and Zangetsu...So he wasn't in good shape. And I think that whole thing was an Illusion, anway. So, imo that doesn't count as strength.

SS arc proved to me that Aizen was, well for one thing crazy. His logic for trying to kill Hinomari is waaaay out there.
It also proved that he was brilliiant, cunning and very hot. And, his desire for power is was so great he do anything. (Not Position, Spiritual Powers so he can hold any positions he wants...should he want them)

Thats why I think he is a Vaizard. Thats what he said he wanted to become. We just didn't have a name for it back then.

If he was already the GOD most make him out to be, he wouldn't have been so dissatisfied and he wouldn't have needed or even wanted the Hougyoku because it can only produce creatures that are inferior to him. Which they would have to be...if he is stronger than it's product without using it, as a plain Shinigami.
Old 2007-09-05, 19:58   Link #17
whatasob
MY HAND

believe it or not, aizen can beat chuck norris ;_______;

*blasphemy!*
Old 2007-09-06, 17:28   Link #18
sayde

Every captain is currently trapped under complete hypnosis. Therefore, I think Aizen is the strongest captain.
Old 2007-09-07, 04:23   Link #19
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mist2123 View Post

I'd say Aizen is just simply dangerous because of his zanpaktou's ability. He's atleast twice the strength of a regular Captain, we know that much from just watching the anime. Can he take on Yammamoto? have no freakin idea cause we didnt' even really get to see him fight.
Old 2007-09-07, 05:16   Link #20
XxHaixX

before leaving SS, i believe he mentioned being as strong as any shinigami can get...he mentioned there being a limit in power of any types right? Be it kidou or zanjutsu... He is at the max level of everything a shinigami can offer.. and the only way to improve furthur is to attain hollow powers... at least its so in the chinese version... So... i assume that he should be the strongest shinigami when he left SS... but i dun think he gained hollow powers yet... didn't the 9th espada (forgot the name) said that they followed aizen because he could release him from a world of pain? he didn't mention that he followed him because he is strong... but his sprit power frightened GJ... so it is safe to assume that he is definitely stronger than GJ... maybe even noi...
Closed Thread