AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2007-01-31, 13:11   Link #1
Scourge87
Dark Lord of the West

Making an anime and love any help(pics coming soon!)

All right, a few friends of mine, and myself, are making are own anime. I will put up some of the character designs soon(once I find a damn scanner) but I would like any help to get this bird-a-flyin!

It's a action-Comedy with colorful characters. The only problem is, No title for this anime, no real villian, and some of the story-line is kinda shakey.
It takes place in two villages that is in the land of demons. It involes samurai, monks and ninjas. Mostly ninjas. There's going to be friendly demons, evil demons and people, and a half demon girl. That's the approach I'm going for.

Does it sound like a good anime?
Scourge87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-31, 16:23   Link #2
weapon x
The ulimate weapon

Okay man it sounds to me like a mix between ninja skroll and a little bit of inuyasha, dude I said go for it, do it for the chikas man.
weapon x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-31, 16:55   Link #3
Scourge87
Dark Lord of the West

Quote:
Originally Posted by weapon x View Post
Okay man it sounds to me like a mix between ninja skroll and a little bit of inuyasha, dude I said go for it, do it for the chikas man.
That's sort of the direction I was going at. I just hop I don't f**k this up. Another little detail I forgot to mention is there's seven main characters! None of these seven get special treatment. Each character is designed by five of my friends and myself(I designed two ) I guess I could annonce Some of the Character's names:
Revan Mizu-Young Ninja-16 years old*
Rayne-Half Wolf/Half Human-16 years old*
Ohiya Kinuta-Hell Painter
Akina Kinuta-Fire Dancer

That's all I'm saying for now, but I hope this goes well. Also I was going with like a Naruto/Inuyasha/Ranma 1\2/ and Ninja Scroll feel.

I still need a title for this thing!!!

*love intrest
Old 2007-01-31, 23:42   Link #4
Jinto
Asuki-tan Kairin ↓

Just use a random working title until your beta release is ready (once one can actually see your work, it is easier to find a fitting title).
Old 2007-02-05, 08:12   Link #5
laphingman
Story writer for hire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinto Lin View Post
Just use a random working title until your beta release is ready (once one can actually see your work, it is easier to find a fitting title.
I agree with Jinto Lin, I myself am makeing a comic but for now it is only in its written form. But any way, i suggest you finish the text,get the charaters over and done with and then when you can understand what your story's plot is, then come up with a name Oh and good luck to you any way.

Last edited by laphingman; 2007-02-05 at 08:14. Reason: wording
laphingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-05, 16:02   Link #6
Scourge87
Dark Lord of the West

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireBorn View Post
It'd probably be better to create a story first, then your characters. If you can't achieve very high quality animation then I don't think an anime with the genre of action-comedy would be best... and you'll also probably going to rely on story a lot more. But good luck anyways, it's probably better to just do what you feel.
Well The main story is Revan's father is trying to become immortal by eating the hearts of demons, Revan and his friends need to kill him or the end of the world. There's other stuff in between. Right now I'm working on the between stuff and the characters. The story also has some major comedy. A few freinds want the 4th wall to be broken a few times
Is breaking the 4th wall in anime a good thing?

Last edited by Scourge87; 2007-02-05 at 16:03. Reason: misspelled
Old 2007-02-06, 12:07   Link #7
Cracknut
The Village Idiot

Still too early to tell. Once you get your thoughts and ideas together. Drop a line, otherwise. From one indie to another "KEEP GOIN MAN!!!!!"
Cracknut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-06, 16:12   Link #8
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scourge87 View Post
Well The main story is Revan's father is trying to become immortal by eating the hearts of demons, Revan and his friends need to kill him or the end of the world. There's other stuff in between. Right now I'm working on the between stuff and the characters. The story also has some major comedy. A few freinds want the 4th wall to be broken a few times
Is breaking the 4th wall in anime a good thing?
it is a good starter storyline, but you might wanna deepen it up a little..
what i would always do when starting a complete new series and start writting is put up some neutral music int he anime theme and start writting...

the first thing i usually do is create and idea, like you did, make a basic story line and then characters, only neutral not anything flashy yet, like things that you put in the ending episodes of a series, because as you write on you think about what you first wanted to do and sometimes do a 180 and flip things over completely..

i would suggest you think about your maincharacter first, think about his home.. his life, past and what he would be like if youd start off in episod 1.. then find a way to connect him to a small event involving soemthing that has to do with your mains tory line, pull those 2 together and wham you got a running spring and you can ad and do whatever you wanted to make it going..

for example.. you could start with a sie character and let him or her be saved by the main.. as gratitude let them stick together and help each other out.. as for comedy you might wanna think of something silly involving this.. as they would never stay together neutrally let them have a contract or something.. XD
master and 'slave'kind of way..

this is basicly how you start off with it, you start off with something little like a branch, but as you follow it on you create an oak, if you already know parts that you want to put in, remember them but dont think of them when you write, well not ind etail, because what people tend to do is write hastefull and it becomes quite the horror to read then... the best writting is done with your heart and not with your mind, that si the rule i write with, i never think of the things i really want to happen, i keep them in mind and simply write what my heart tells me, as for your heart i would mean, think of it as if you are someone reading it yourself.. what would you want to see happen... what would you enjoy reading allong with many other people XD if you need anyone for script checking, just email them to me, i got it displayed, i write tons of fanfiction and work on my own manga projects as well, well i write scripts but never found time to actually draw them, i would also like to see your charactr designs, if youre a bad drawer ill help you out and pimp em up for you im actually a really good drawer when it comes to manga characters
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-07, 12:42   Link #9
weapon x
The ulimate weapon

Dude like they say first you get the money then the power and then you get the women, but anyway dude why not use manga studios for making the manga cause that's what I use, I mean just ask laphing man.
weapon x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-07, 14:17   Link #10
Scourge87
Dark Lord of the West

I do hae Revan's back story already done, the other charactes are coming along at a very slow rate
I was thinking the first episode will tell about Revan's family first, like way back then to the present. I can tell everyone right now that Rayne's father(Wolf Demon) sees Revan fight and demands that Revan marry he's daughter(Rayne) or else. So Rayne and Revan are'nt really thrilled at first about this, then over time they fall for one another. That's what their relationship is like.

Ok and weapons, I got this idea from Zabuza-Big sword, but also I got a idea from Ninja Gaiden, Dabilahro(another big sword, but with a cooler attacking swing!) I want to combined those two to make a cool sword for Revan. Note this sword was left to him by his father when he was born. Also I can come up with some teasing lines for Revan's friends!

This Saturday(hopefully) I will post pics of Revan, Ohiya, Akina, and Rayne!

hopefully
Old 2007-02-07, 15:43   Link #11
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:
I do hae Revan's back story already done, the other charactes are coming along at a very slow rate
I was thinking the first episode will tell about Revan's family first, like way back then to the present. I can tell everyone right now that Rayne's father(Wolf Demon) sees Revan fight and demands that Revan marry he's daughter(Rayne) or else. So Rayne and Revan are'nt really thrilled at first about this, then over time they fall for one another. That's what their relationship is like.

Ok and weapons, I got this idea from Zabuza-Big sword, but also I got a idea from Ninja Gaiden, Dabilahro(another big sword, but with a cooler attacking swing!) I want to combined those two to make a cool sword for Revan. Note this sword was left to him by his father when he was born. Also I can come up with some teasing lines for Revan's friends!

This Saturday(hopefully) I will post pics of Revan, Ohiya, Akina, and Rayne!

hopefully
you beter find that scanner then XD

pretty good iea but it would be mor eintersting to have small pieces of the past appear in the opening creening, the part before the opening theme, i dont kow if youve seen either Air or the 2006 Kanon, they give a rally good example of that, if i were you start writting, if you want ill check them out and rate it for you, so you know your mistakes etc. thats probably the best way to explain the storyline to someone
Old 2007-02-07, 16:06   Link #12
Scourge87
Dark Lord of the West

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
you beter find that scanner then XD

pretty good iea but it would be mor eintersting to have small pieces of the past appear in the opening creening, the part before the opening theme, i dont kow if youve seen either Air or the 2006 Kanon, they give a rally good example of that, if i were you start writting, if you want ill check them out and rate it for you, so you know your mistakes etc. thats probably the best way to explain the storyline to someone
Well, I'm not the main writer, Ohiya's designer is. I think I might start out by making it into a manga first then shows later. Right now, I have just some sketchs and ideas. I guess I'm halfway to getting to the real halfway point. I wonder if I'm allowed to do jutsus(like Naruto) but not copying any anime(afraid of getting sued) Also, I'm not having just one main character, I think I'll have a group, maybe 7.
Old 2007-02-08, 08:42   Link #13
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:
wonder if I'm allowed to do jutsus(like Naruto) but not copying any anime(afraid of getting sued) Also, I'm not having just one main character, I think I'll have a group, maybe 7.
i wouldnt start doing such things, not because of getting sued, but because people who will read it will find out and probably hoast off your made things, call you a copycat etc.
Old 2007-02-09, 14:16   Link #14
Scourge87
Dark Lord of the West

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
i wouldnt start doing such things, not because of getting sued, but because people who will read it will find out and probably hoast off your made things, call you a copycat etc.
Well, there's four ninjas in the anime: Revan, Ohiya, Akina, and Revan's father. Ohiya will use hell-paint style. What ever she draws, she can bring to life with a small drop of her blood. Akina uses hand to hand combat. She also has flame type kicks.(She want to kick and punch fire and breath fire. Don't ask.) Revan uses his sword and his speed a lot! He's like Rock Lee but not that hyper. More of a Inuyasha personilty.(Spoiler!!!-His main attack is Dragon's Fury!) Akina is hyper, and Ohiya is...well very blunt.

The place is going to be in modern time and there's going to an city where all these characters are from. Revan also has cousins. One is a wandering fighter who is also a genuis. The other is a swordsman who has his sword dipped in a foul smelling thing(you don't want to know) and is now being presude by a skunk demon who loves him. Oh yeah, there are demons in this world. Most leave humans alone, some try to piss off humans, and the rest are friends. There's also a evil nation that wants to take over the world by destroying 7 major land marks before attacking the city(captiol of the world). These landmarks are a secret and will be annoce when the time is right.(note: they are a major part of the main character's life!) The leader of this evil nation is unknown but wants to destroy all who oppose him. One of his sons is a general and a amazing swordsman.

Damn, that's a lot of info I just wrote. I'll also post some more of the storyline when I friend sees if it's good. She responed to this thread already. Till next time, See ya
Old 2007-02-09, 16:38   Link #15
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

Ninjuyasha? A million pointless episodes?
Old 2007-02-10, 14:46   Link #16
Scourge87
Dark Lord of the West

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demongod86 View Post
Ninjuyasha? A million pointless episodes?
I'm not really upset, I need to accept criticism, or I will never go far in this.
Old 2007-02-10, 21:44   Link #17
Scourge87
Dark Lord of the West

Sorry for the double post, but I got some pics up now! http://scourge87.deviantart.com/
Also I came up with the title! NeverMore!

Last edited by Scourge87; 2007-02-12 at 14:06. Reason: New Info
Old 2007-02-16, 15:17   Link #18
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

anyway, more improved charactr esigns of the ones posted above:

Spoiler for 1st dancing sketch of Akina Kinuata:

Spoiler for 2nd overal drawing of Akina Kinuata:

Spoiler for Rayne 1st sketch:

Spoiler for final Rayne:
Old 2007-02-21, 14:32   Link #19
Scourge87
Dark Lord of the West

Hopefully I can scan the rest soon. School has been tough so I have to juggle Drawing, friends, family, school, and job. It ain't easy. But I came up with a new title after one of the people hit me for a stupid name

Revelations
Old 2007-03-05, 14:28   Link #20
Scourge87
Dark Lord of the West

Sorry for the double post again but This Saturday I will try to post up some more pics!