AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-12-30, 20:53   Link #1
ryno2410

Argh, trying to DL

I hear One piece is good anime and I'm trying to download the first episodes but they release them in packs of 10 that go at 0 kb/sec. Where can I get faster download of one piece? Im tempted to watch 11-20 because those are already downloaded. Should i wait until i get the first ten. I figure i wanna know the background story before getting into the fun stuff.
Old 2003-12-30, 21:07   Link #2
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Well, all of the first couple of packs were slow for me too. You have to be downloading for a while before it picks up speed. Think of BT as a credits system. You're given so many credits to start out with and every so often you're alloted a certain amount more. Use them up and your download stops. You can also go really slow if you don't have many credits to go on.

In turn by uploading you gain credits. So think of the downloads as you buying stuff at the mall and your BT uploads as getting paid by your job. The extra credits would come as gifts from friends. So be patient. IT may take you a couple of days to download your stuff, but once you do, you will be ever so thankful you did.
Old 2003-12-30, 21:28   Link #3
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

go read a mirc tutorial and start downloading
Old 2003-12-30, 21:34   Link #4
ryno2410

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Devil
go read a mirc tutorial and start downloading

My friend told me that Mirc is full of viruses so I never wanted to use it. Is that true...maybe i should download there.

I've been trying to download episodes 1-10 for the past week and a half =( I might use Mirc then.
Old 2003-12-30, 21:36   Link #5
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

use irc i dont care if it has viruses i got firewall plus antivirus so i dont care
Closed Thread