Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-11-06, 06:43   Link #1
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Question Princess Tutu Specials

I just finished watching Princess Tutu and I noticed AFK has 3 Princess Tutu specials. Does the 3 Specials continue after episode 26 or is it a side story?
Old 2003-11-06, 07:03   Link #2
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

SP 1+2 aired before episode 17. SP3 aired right before the final episode 26. They are all half-length episodes.

SP 1 had a lot of really cool features. It's a show about the show. See it.
SP 2 was mostly a waste of time recap episode.
SP 3 was a pretty cool recap episode. I liked it. It was great as a lead into the finale.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2003-11-06, 07:07   Link #3
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Thanks NoSanninWa, im gona downloading those specials. Since I can't get enough of Princess Tutu
Old 2003-11-06, 07:09   Link #4
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

I know. I want to see a new season of Princess Tutu so badly it hurts! Still... I'd rather not have a second season, than have a new season that is less than awesome. :sigh:

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2003-11-06, 07:29   Link #5
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
I know. I want to see a new season of Princess Tutu so badly it hurts! Still... I'd rather not have a second season, than have a new season that is less than awesome. :sigh:
I wouldn't mind a movie or a short OVA, just to see how things go after the original series ends, to me the ending seemed a little rushed and I thought little Ahiru got the short end of the stick. Just my opinion though.
Old 2003-11-06, 22:38   Link #6
Kempis Curious
:love::love::love:

Location: Loving a peaceful life in San Clemente, California.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitarou20
I wouldn't mind a movie or a short OVA, just to see how things go after the original series ends, to me the ending seemed a little rushed and I thought little Ahiru got the short end of the stick. Just my opinion though.
I liked the first 13 eps so much, and was so disappointed by the last 13 that I try to think of PT ending at ep 13.

I even split it up for my Good List/Fans Only/Bad List that I keep to remember what I've seen. ^_^ I've only done that a couple of times... I think only for Kare Kano, Tenshi ni Narumon, and Ranma 1/2.

Princess Tutu does win the Kempis award for "Best First Episode Ever Seen". That first ep was so good I was amazed.

-k
Closed Thread