AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2006-02-12, 14:14   Link #1
Thelastguardian

ふぁいなりすと-Finalist-

Edit-
My mistake- just normal haram. Not transexual.

Original post-

Another dragqueen^h^h^h^h^h^h^h^h^h crossdresser series. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

http://www.oaks-soft.co.jp/princess-soft/fainalist/

Guess who is the guy

主人公、白鷺美樹(しらさぎ よしき)は、両親と離れて海外生活から単身帰国し、学園都市の高等部で寮生活 を送ることに。
ところが、寮の部屋を開けると、中には着替え中の女の子が…!!
なんと、学園側の勘違いにより、美樹は女子部と女子寮への編入が決まっていたのだ!!
美樹は当然取り消しを求めるが、男子部には空きが無く、しかも担任の進藤千紗が編入にGOサインを出してし まった!

そのまま、女子部&女子寮で、学園生活を送るという、異常事態を迎えてしまう。
この境遇から抜け出すには、成績優秀者は共学部へと昇格できるという、学園独自のシステムを利 用するのみ。
美樹は共学部へ昇格し、女の園から脱出することができるのか――?!

rough translation-
The main charather's father needs to work oversea, but the place he is going doesn't have senior high school. Therefore the main dude has to stay in this massive school campus aka Magister Negi Magi (OK I made the last bit up).
When he arrived he tries to find his dorm room. Unfortunately due to his feminist name, he was assigned to the girl dorm(The wonder of modern database system). blah blah blah Can he get out?!

I think this is one of the rare series where the main character is as moe as the female characters

Last edited by Thelastguardian; 2006-02-12 at 22:53.
Thelastguardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-12, 14:32   Link #2
Circular Logic
土は幻に
*Fansubber

I honestly can't tell who the guy is...but my money's on the one second from left.
Circular Logic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-12, 14:34   Link #3
Veritas
The Last Visible Dog

I don't watch most moe anime, so I won't be watching this. But don't people get tired of lameness like this? Another contrived reason for a guy to be stuck in with a bunch of girls (he gets stuck in a girl's dorm because of his name? Go to the fucking office and get things clarified, you fucking nut. Don't put on a dress and try to fit in) in short skirts. There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being fucking stupid.
Old 2006-02-12, 14:40   Link #4
Thelastguardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veritas
But don't people get tired of lameness like this?
Apparently not.

Just as people don't get tired of all those god-damn awful reality shows, or soap, or drama.

(no offence to bishoujo series, of course They are the bread and butter of my healthy daily anime intake )

Last edited by Thelastguardian; 2006-02-12 at 15:07.
Thelastguardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-12, 14:43   Link #5
Jump

Quote:
I don't watch most moe anime, so I won't be watching this. But don't people get tired of lameness like this? Another contrived reason for a guy to be stuck in with a bunch of girls (he gets stuck in a girl's dorm because of his name? Go to the fucking office and get things clarified, you fucking nut. Don't put on a dress and try to fit in) in short skirts. There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being fucking stupid.
I'm sorry, you must not be a man. If I got accidently placed into a girls dorm, you bet your ass I'll do anything I can to stay in. Even if it meant tucking it in and wearing a dress.

Besides, asking why people dont get tired of moe~ anime is like asking why people don't get tired of shounen, shoujo, and the other 100 genres out there.
Jump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-12, 15:11   Link #6
RunningTARGET
Bishoujo sweet!

We have our prefered taste after all. Every one's different. In the end voicing your own opinions is what creates a forum.

Anyway, this show is giving me 'Heart De Room mate" vibes.
RunningTARGET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-12, 15:19   Link #7
Kamui4356
Aria Company

It seems this kind of thing is a new trend in moe~... There seems to be a lot lately.
Quote:
I have to agree with you on the premise. (Even if the way you said it seems more like flame baiting...) It's paper thin at best... Then again, how many convincing ways are there to get a guy to put on a girl's school uniform? The site does mention the guy trying to get it changed, but the boys dorm was full or something like that... I could be wrong about that though...

I couldn't find this listed on moonphase though... Is it really an anime, or is it just a new game? Of course, it's entirely possible I either missed it, or it hasn't been added there yet...
Old 2006-02-12, 18:36   Link #8
Aidan
Am I bad? Yes... Very X(

Quote:
Another contrived reason for a guy to be stuck in with a bunch of girls (he gets stuck in a girl's dorm because of his name? Go to the fucking office and get things clarified, you fucking nut. Don't put on a dress and try to fit in) in short skirts. There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being fucking stupid.
I'd have to agree with you Veritas, but I think I will give it a look see, it maybe turn out to be hilarious.

As to who the guys is, the one with glasses, because she is the tallest?

Last edited by Aidan; 2006-02-12 at 18:49.
Aidan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-12, 19:43   Link #9
AnimePlus
Banned

Send a message via AIM to AnimePlus
What do you mean 'another' dragqueen series? There are MORE of these?
AnimePlus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-12, 20:02   Link #10
Dragnfly@Gamefaqs
Vampie Walrus. Big fangs

I got this PS2 game through improper sources and I'll be honest, though I haven't played it yet I'll need a 2nd opinion on if there's really an anime coming out or not. The game didn't sell so well and in the rare case of joint game/anime productions, such as DearS, there's usually a buttload of marketing for the anime.

As for the crossdressing anime explosion, not counting Ranma, the only other one I can think of where a guy crossdresses to get into a school is I My Me. All the other crossdressing ones I know is because he's either really turned into a girl or it's something political.
Dragnfly@Gamefaqs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-12, 20:09   Link #11
Sakaki
Watakushi wa heiki desu!

Send a message via AIM to Sakaki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidan
I'd have to agree with you, but I think I will give it a look see, it maybe turn out to be hilarious.

As to who the guys is, the one with glasses, because she is the tallest?
I would say it is the blue haired one in front. As the main character in publicity shots is usually front-center. Either that or it's the way the front of the skirt is hanging.
Sakaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-12, 20:39   Link #12
rale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragnfly@Gamefaqs
I got this PS2 game through improper sources and I'll be honest, though I haven't played it yet I'll need a 2nd opinion on if there's really an anime coming out or not. The game didn't sell so well and in the rare case of joint game/anime productions, such as DearS, there's usually a buttload of marketing for the anime.
It's listed on moonphase with a date of 2006/04 to show on TV Tokyo, but I couldn't find an official page with any details. On another site it was listed as rumored/not confirmed.

As for who the guy in that picture is, I believe the answer is: none of the above.
http://www.oaks-soft.co.jp/princess-...character.html has names for all of the girls in the picture, and none of them are the one mentioned as being the protagonist (Shirasagi Yoshiki) in the summary from the first post.
rale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-12, 22:28   Link #13
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragnfly@Gamefaqs
As for the crossdressing anime explosion, not counting Ranma, the only other one I can think of where a guy crossdresses to get into a school is I My Me. All the other crossdressing ones I know is because he's either really turned into a girl or it's something political.
Otome wa boku ni Koishiteru, which is starting sometime in 2006 according to moonphase.

I wouldn't say there's an explosion, but if you count series like Kashimashi, it seems like there's more lately, and could be the start of a trend. Of course it's equally, if not more likely it's just a coincidence
Quote:
Originally Posted by rale
It's listed on moonphase with a date of 2006/04 to show on TV Tokyo, but I couldn't find an official page with any details. On another site it was listed as rumored/not confirmed.
Wow, listed right under Aria season 2... How did I miss that...
Old 2006-02-12, 22:44   Link #14
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circular Logic
I honestly can't tell who the guy is...but my money's on the one second from left.
*gives internet money to Circular. Place my bet on the 2nd one from the right.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-12, 22:51   Link #15
Thelastguardian

Hmmm seems like I made a mistake. It may not be cross dressing afterall- probably a normal haram.

Shame
Old 2006-02-12, 23:10   Link #16
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelastguardian
Hmmm seems like I made a mistake. It may not be cross dressing afterall- probably a normal haram.

Shame
Hmm... it doesn't really say he cross dresses, just that he's forced to live in the girl's dorm. But if not, why would he even want to leave? That alone should be an implication.

Well either way, you still have that otome series, even if a firm date hasn't been set for it yet.
Old 2006-02-12, 23:43   Link #17
Thelastguardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamui4356
Well either way, you still have that otome series, even if a firm date hasn't been set for it yet.
Yah XDDDDDDD

I will be waiting......XD
Old 2006-02-13, 05:26   Link #18
Aidan
Am I bad? Yes... Very X(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelastguardian
Edit-
My mistake- just normal haram. Not transexual.
Too bad, I was actually starting to look forward to a transsexual anime.
Aidan is offline   Reply With Quote