AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Tech Support > Playback Help

Notices

Old 2003-12-13, 13:45   Link #1
Lee-pimp
A.S.S. Vice President

problems

i tried to download and watch one piece because ive heard its really good and it downloaded but im having trouble watching it are there any extra things to watch it then you need to watch naruto?and if there are could some one tell me where i could get them
Old 2003-12-13, 16:10   Link #2
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

What exactly are you looking for as far as far as watching One Piece? If it's the playback, all you should need is the divx or Xvid codecs to be able to watch it. If you're talking about back history, not sure what to tell ya.
Old 2003-12-13, 17:47   Link #3
dythim
dythim

Most people that have ffdshow (usually -alpha version) installed can watch K-F encodes without much difficulty.
Old 2003-12-14, 02:25   Link #4
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

unlike most animes KF uses xvid instead of dvix. i had the same problems when i frst started watching it.
Old 2003-12-14, 21:54   Link #5
Lee-pimp
A.S.S. Vice President

what i meant were codecs/programs when i tried to watch in real one it said something like you do not have programs neccesary to watch this media
Old 2003-12-16, 11:07   Link #6
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee-pimp
what i meant were codecs/programs when i tried to watch in real one it said something like you do not have programs neccesary to watch this media
u need xvid.
You can also look on Kazaa for "all codecs" and that package will have everything u need for ONe piece, although they are probably old versions.
Old 2003-12-16, 13:09   Link #7
V8i_Shauku
-Gendo

Send a message via AIM to V8i_Shauku Send a message via MSN to V8i_Shauku
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro
u need xvid.
You can also look on Kazaa for "all codecs" and that package will have everything u need for ONe piece, although they are probably old versions.
I have XVid and FFDShow installed and eps 1-30 run smoothly. But all the eps I've watch after that 'm having probs with. What happens is the video freezes while the audio still plays then after 30 seconds to a minute or even 2 minutes the video will go into supr fast forward until it's caught up to the audio. This is excruiatingly annoying especially when it happens 4-7 times in one episode. Can anybody offer me any suggestions or tweaks? Thanks =)

Edit**
Nvm I fixed it by re-installing my codecs =P

Last edited by V8i_Shauku; 2003-12-16 at 23:43.