Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-12-12, 00:07   Link #1
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Final scene Prediction *spoiler*

Heres wat i think will happen at the very end of One Piece

The Schibukais will fall down, all 7. White beard, Red Hair, and Straw Hat will be the only pirate groups to reach the final island of Grand Line since Gold Rogers. White beard will fall out of the race frst, and at the end right in front of One Piece Shanks and his crew face Luffy. The final battle begins, but not with killing intent. the one fat guy will face off agaisnt sanji, 1st mate will go against zoro, Usopp vs Yasopp and Luffy vs Shanks. Luffy will win out and take the one piece with Shanks saying something like "u finally did it!" Wat do u guys think?
Old 2003-12-12, 00:27   Link #2
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Sounds awesome. I'd love to see that. But is this a prediction or is this something you're getting from the current location they're at in the series? Speaking of which, what's happening right now in the current episode? Where are they at right now in the grand line?
Old 2003-12-12, 00:33   Link #3
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

skypiea, above grandline. And its only a prediction i had sicne ep 20 someting
Old 2003-12-12, 00:45   Link #4
Jn183

That would be a good ending and it seem to be very possible. You know, the one thing that make me really wonder was how come really strong pirate such as Shank didn't reach One Piece. Or maybe he almost reached One Piece Island but was screw by some sea demon. That could explain his scar.
Old 2003-12-12, 01:06   Link #5
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jn183
That would be a good ending and it seem to be very possible. You know, the one thing that make me really wonder was how come really strong pirate such as Shank didn't reach One Piece. Or maybe he almost reached One Piece Island but was screw by some sea demon. That could explain his scar.
maybe they got stronger while luffy was growing up. PLus the challenge of the grand line isnt only strength, but also brains and luck. Land on the wrong island and ure gonna have to wait up to several years for ur log pose to lock on to the frequency. With little navigating skills u can end up at the bottom of the ocean. You need a good boat, money, supplies. lot of things get in ur way that strength alone cant do.

shanks might have gotten that scar in a fight when he was really weak. Remember he used to be Buggy's crewmate.
Old 2003-12-12, 01:28   Link #6
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Ya know, for a one armed pirate like Shanks to be as strong as he is, he had to have been just utterly kick *** to the highest extent when he had 2 arms. 0_0
Old 2003-12-12, 11:22   Link #7
Jn183

Nope, I won't accept that Shank got the scar when he was weak. :x I was hoping it was from some strong dude/gal that haven't been mentioned in anime/manga yet. Btw, OP and Naruto are so alike in the part where there are just so many hidden strong character that make it seem there is unlimited strong character. So, trying to fit all of those characters in and develop them would take at least 300eps. That sound great to me.
Old 2003-12-12, 13:19   Link #8
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Uh... isn't it too early to predict the final?
Old 2003-12-12, 16:46   Link #9
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Actually, not really. The anime is closing in on the Manga very quickly and if my understanding of where they are in the manga, they're perty darned close to the last island in the Grand Line right now. A few more months and it's gonna be battle like no other.

My question though would be if Luffy gets the One Piece, what's gonna happen after that? We're talking about someone who's not only seriously powerful now, but he's also gonna be on every single pirates sh** list until the day he dies. So on top of the marines wanting him dead, he's gonna have perty much everyone else after him too.
Old 2003-12-12, 23:07   Link #10
Vicious
merely a ghost

Well, I think at the final Luffy and Shanks will find the One Piece together. And they'll discover that it's not a treasure of gold and jewels, but something even bigger, and more emotional.
Old 2003-12-12, 23:54   Link #11
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

a grl that stays young forever.
Old 2003-12-27, 22:27   Link #12
Auralion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro
a grl that stays young forever.
ROFLMAO!!!!!! Well that could be it
Old 2003-12-28, 01:27   Link #13
OFFSPRiNGCo16
Godlike

Send a message via ICQ to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via AIM to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via MSN to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via Yahoo to OFFSPRiNGCo16
Or a huge collection or pr0n. Thats my guess. Anyhow, that ending sounds pretty decent to me, and fairly possible.
Old 2003-12-28, 02:38   Link #14
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by OFFSPRiNGCo16
Or a huge collection or pr0n. Thats my guess. Anyhow, that ending sounds pretty decent to me, and fairly possible.
but u cant have sex with pictures... tat doesnt work.
Old 2003-12-28, 11:00   Link #15
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Lord Raiden how do you know they are almost at the last island.They just got there,there are still so many Islands out there.Btw damn that luffy is so lucky he didn't die at the execution+plus on that island full of pirates he always ate the right apple.Hmmm
Old 2003-12-28, 19:56   Link #16
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

I'm refering to the info I heard about episode 174 something. Someone said they were like only an island or two away from the one that contains One Piece.
Old 2003-12-28, 20:36   Link #17
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Raiden
I'm refering to the info I heard about episode 174 something. Someone said they were like only an island or two away from the one that contains One Piece.
nope.... we dont know that yet.
Old 2003-12-28, 21:49   Link #18
Vicious
merely a ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Raiden
WTF?
Robin just beat Yama in episode 174. In episode 175 (I've just seen the raw). It ends just like chapter 267, with Zoro, Waipa, Omu, Gon Fouru and that huge snake preparing for the battle. They're still on the Skypiea arc.

We can't assume Skypiea is next to the island where the One Piece rests. We don't even know in which land the One Piece is in.
Old 2003-12-28, 22:32   Link #19
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious
WTF?
Robin just beat Yama in episode 174. In episode 175 (I've just seen the raw). It ends just like chapter 267, with Zoro, Waipa, Omu, Gon Fouru and that huge snake preparing for the battle. They're still on the Skypiea arc.

We can't assume Skypiea is next to the island where the One Piece rests. We don't even know in which land the One Piece is in.
and of course because Skypiea moves around. ^^ remember that ppl?
Old 2003-12-30, 17:16   Link #20
Kite
Needs More Cowbell

I swear I read an interview with Oda that said around Volume 24-25 was about 1/2 way through the series.
Closed Thread