AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2004-12-12, 13:20   Link #1
viper

[GSD]WTH is this!?!

Ok the producers ripped off ever other major Mobile Suit design from all previous Gundams I could live with..but isn't this a complete rehash of Seed except with the sides swapped down to the "Evil guy with the mask" and the "Strike wannabe - Impulse" and "Single Evil terrorist leads entire world to mass destruction" ?
viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-12, 14:13   Link #2
[UKE]Auel
The Oncoming Storm

Send a message via AIM to [UKE]Auel Send a message via MSN to [UKE]Auel
Quote:
Originally Posted by viper
Ok the producers ripped off ever other major Mobile Suit design from all previous Gundams I could live with..but isn't this a complete rehash of Seed except with the sides swapped down to the "Evil guy with the mask" and the "Strike wannabe - Impulse" and "Single Evil terrorist leads entire world to mass destruction" ?
Waaaah, whine and complain. :fingers:
[UKE]Auel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-12, 14:20   Link #3
spectator

Quote:
Well if you put it in that way, every single Gundam series after 0079 is a rippe-off.

Gundam:
Mask Guy with evil plot
14-year old school kid -> ace pilot
14-year gets confused why he fights (except for Heero, self-destruction freak)
spectator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-12, 16:41   Link #4
viper

I dont mind the other gundam series because atleast something major was changed. GSD right now is a carbon copy of the original SEED except for the things I mentioned in the first post.
viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-12, 17:07   Link #5
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
Stop bitching and don't watch it if you don't like it then.

Simple fix, case closed!
Komataguri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-12, 17:09   Link #6
Hanbok
nahmoo

There is just somethings in life you just have to deal with.
Hanbok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-12, 20:20   Link #7
Demon-Hunter

Quote:
SEED has a completely different plot from GSD so shut up
Demon-Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-12, 21:45   Link #8
K'9999
Banned

Quote:
If you don't like it, then shut your damn mouth. Why do you complain it? Suicide for telling somebody that you don't like SEED Destiny. It will be cool. A lot of Japanese animes's protagonists are teenages. Is those ripping off? Do you need to complain that?
K'9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-13, 09:05   Link #9
srb
I can see time itself!

Send a message via MSN to srb
They are teenagers because the audience is generally composed of teenagers.

And GSD is very different from SEED, the only comparable thing so far in the storyline is the theft of new units but only three were taken and the ones who got robbed are chasing after the robbers instead of the other way around. Also, no-one dropped a colony in SEED and they sure as hell didn't have a space battle with nukes in the ninth episode of SEED.
srb is offline   Reply With Quote