AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2004-12-08, 14:05   Link #1
EpyonEmerald

(GW) Zero System. Prove of two part system

Some guy was questining my knowledge about the Zero system, I sense went on a quest to prove my theory in the actual series. This is what I want to prove

1) The Zero System has two componets HardWare Software,

2) The Software componet is not as good as when they are together

3) The Zero System does indeed make people go crazy.

Episode 26 Time: 6:20

"Commander this cockpit utalizes a system that penetraits the pilots brain waves and increases his cockpit abilities, our test pilot is reacting as fast as the moble dolls."

This is prove IN the actual episode, that there is a software system, and it uses the cockpit system to utalize the software. Thus proving idea 1 and hinting at idea 2,

9:33

"But the mind warping side effects caused an error of the target"

This coming from one of the people who designed the Zero system. Fact 3 proved.

Now in order to prove fact 2 we have to move ahead quite far ahead,

Episode 44 12:55 (showing prove that the Zero system is being loaded on Katras sand rock, and on the moble doll system)

Episode 44 14:30 (shows Dorthy able to controls hundreds of different unites perfectly from her cockpit and zero system. Remember in the last secne I noted? Zech's was putting her in the cockpit that had the zero system installed.)

Episode 44 16:50-18:00 (This shows that the Moble dolls are standing a chance against the four gundams, all gundams at 100 percent are actually at a tie with the moble dolls. Lets not forget that four moble dolls can handle armies of MDs its been proven countless times before, when two equal powers use the Zero system, the best pilot should win. Obviously Katra is the better pilot (dorthy not having much training) but because dorthy could use the two part system, she was able to stand a chance, she decided to blow them out of the sky using the beam cannon, this was the correct move however the response time due to her lack of leadership caused the Gundams a chance to move.) This proves point 2,

I forgot the name of who questioned me on my knowledge, And I went out of the way to bring this prove even if you cant get the offical Gundam comics. The Zero system is half of what gundam is about and I understand it completely. So, boo ya. :fingers:
EpyonEmerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-08, 14:13   Link #2
ryogax

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpyonEmerald
Some guy was questining my knowledge about the Zero system, I sense went on a quest to prove my theory in the actual series. This is what I want to prove

"Commander this cockpit utalizes a system that penetraits the pilots brain waves and increases his cockpit abilities, our test pilot is reacting as fast as the moble dolls."

This is prove IN the actual episode, that there is a software system, and it uses the cockpit system to utalize the software. Thus proving idea 1 and hinting at idea 2,

Episode 44 12:55 (showing prove that the Zero system is being loaded on Katras sand rock, and on the moble doll system)

Episode 44 14:30 (shows Dorthy able to controls hundreds of different unites perfectly from her cockpit and zero system. Remember in the last secne I noted? Zech's was putting her in the cockpit that had the zero system installed.)

Episode 44 16:50-18:00 (This shows that the Moble dolls are standing a chance against the four gundams, all gundams at 100 percent are actually at a tie with the moble dolls. Lets not forget that four moble dolls can handle armies of MDs its been proven countless times before, when two equal powers use the Zero system, the best pilot should win. Obviously Katra is the better pilot (dorthy not having much training) but because dorthy could use the two part system, she was able to stand a chance, she decided to blow them out of the sky using the beam cannon, this was the correct move however the response time due to her lack of leadership caused the Gundams a chance to move.) This proves point 2,

I forgot the name of who questioned me on my knowledge, And I went out of the way to bring this prove even if you cant get the offical Gundam comics. The Zero system is half of what gundam is about and I understand it completely. So, boo ya. :fingers:

Good for ya.
Now im guessing your a complete nerd!
So more power to ya!
ryogax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-08, 15:10   Link #3
rixot

Quote:

Actuallly, I don't really care about the specifics of the Zero system. Nor do I know the specifics of the scene you mentioned. I just want to point out that just because he says it uses a "system" doesn't mean it has to have a software component. System doesn't necessarily imply software.
rixot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-08, 16:10   Link #4
Madell

owkey....now try wathing Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny
Madell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-09, 12:42   Link #5
ForceFreedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryogax
Good for ya.
Now im guessing your a complete nerd!
So more power to ya!
Aw give him a break. Didnt we all have the zero system interface as our desktop background at some point or another?
ForceFreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-09, 14:37   Link #6
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
Its Quatre, not Katra.
Komataguri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-09, 15:17   Link #7
Madell

Quote:

nice post btw even thow i didnt follow GW that much
Old 2004-12-10, 03:21   Link #8
EpyonEmerald

The point is I am not assuing

There is further evidence found in the actualy Wing Comics, but since i cant find them online anywhere and don't feel like scanning them I cant show prove,

He IS talking about software, here is prove

Episode 44 11:23 (Heero is going through some sort of disk collection and looks at three different disks, later he gives them to Howard and says "Can you load this for katra?" he later tells Katra he is going to operation the Zero system. Thus those disks had to be software and not hardware compoents.

Am I a nerd when it comes to Wing? Yes, and I am proud to be deemed as such.
Old 2004-12-10, 09:05   Link #9
Spiggy
Invisible

Send a message via AIM to Spiggy Send a message via Yahoo to Spiggy
wow...
I think that it's hardware due to the fact that the system is mainly for humans to directly interact with the system and by-pass lag of control commands. I think that they're like PLC modules that can be removed and inserted into something else. The newer gundams were designed to use this but that specific hardware was left out.
Spiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-10, 09:27   Link #10
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Quote:
There is further evidence found in the actualy Wing Comics, but since i cant find them online anywhere and don't feel like scanning them I cant show prove,

He IS talking about software, here is prove

Episode 44 11:23 (Heero is going through some sort of disk collection and looks at three different disks, later he gives them to Howard and says "Can you load this for katra?" he later tells Katra he is going to operation the Zero system. Thus those disks had to be software and not hardware compoents.

Am I a nerd when it comes to Wing? Yes, and I am proud to be deemed as such.

QUATRE

Not Katra.
Old 2004-12-10, 10:07   Link #11
Madell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komataguri
QUATRE

Not Katra.
leave him alone if he wants to call him KATRA then let him, i think he knows more about Gundam Wing then u do
Old 2004-12-10, 10:35   Link #12
Spiggy
Invisible

Send a message via AIM to Spiggy Send a message via Yahoo to Spiggy
Now now....we're not going to start a war over how a name is typed. Maybe they're typing by phonetics....
Spiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-10, 13:35   Link #13
Scherazade
Asturian Guymelef

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=24603 post 21 and down. Pretty much sums up my opinion on the matter.

Quote:

Yeah, I agreed that there was a software component, there isn't a computer program in existence that isn't software. However, it doesn't prove that there is a specific set of hardware. All mobile suits have cockpits, from your quote all that is needed is a cockpit [which is a given, since we're talking about a system that interfaces with a pilot]. The argument in the real thread over this came about because you and Mr. Paper were arguing that there needed to be a specific type of cockpit setup. Wing Zero is not shown to have anything particulary special about its cockpit that Sandrock's cockpit would lack.

Quote:

Backwards logic. THe pilot goes crazy because what the ZERO system shows them and the ZERO system only shows them what's already in the pilot's head. I went throught it case by case in the thread I liked with very specific examples from the show, rather than figurative language. In a show that tries to be poetic, like Wing, actions speak louder than words. Fact 3 disproven about a week and half ago.

Quote:
How does that prove point 2? As you said yourself, Quatre is more experienced than Dorothy, it doesn't prove that ZERO doesn't work outside of Wing Zero or Epyon. All the ZERO ststem needs to function, is to have a human operator and to be installed into a computer, cockpit or otherwise. It's the same ZERO system regardless of what it's installed on. The only things that affects the performance of ZERO is how the pilot can control it.

Quote:
I forgot the name of who questioned me on my knowledge, And I went out of the way to bring this prove even if you cant get the offical Gundam comics. The Zero system is half of what gundam is about and I understand it completely. So, boo ya.
I'll reply to this on your level, but just this once:

Oh, my, I can't believe I dared question a master such as yourself . I can't believe you went out of your way to pull out a half assed analysis out with non representative examples of the points you were trying to make . Wo is me for ever thinking I could set up to you and come out alive . I'm sad now.

Anyway, downslip in maturity aside, that's more or less all I have to say. Any replies I make will probably be repetitious of something I posted in the other thread [which equals big waste of time]. If you want to sift through there, knock yourself out.
Scherazade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-10, 13:54   Link #14
Dark Crusader

The zero system I would have to sayis pretty much all software as it could be installed in any of the gundams no problem. The only reason Quatre could use the system Heero gave him was becase it wasn't a complete OS. It's kinda like he only installed a basic version of the program.

The only hint of there being any kind of hardware component would be the Eypons control helmet which doesn't seem necessary since the cockpit has it's own monitors. Although it could be there just to isolate the pilot from all destractions on the battlefield other then his current eniemies.

Any ways there's no real way to settle this arguement. It's just an anime many unanswered questions are to be found in the world of anime.
Dark Crusader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-10, 14:22   Link #15
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madell
leave him alone if he wants to call him KATRA then let him, i think he knows more about Gundam Wing then u do
Because QUATRE is the official name!

If you call him Katra, You might as well call him Johansen Billy Jim Jo Bob
Old 2004-12-10, 17:46   Link #16
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madell
if he wants to call him KATRA dan let him mofo....if i want to call u gaylord or some like that im gonna call u like that thats simple

You were concieved under the influence of illegal narcotics, weren't you?
Old 2004-12-10, 20:17   Link #17
Scherazade
Asturian Guymelef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Crusader
The zero system I would have to sayis pretty much all software as it could be installed in any of the gundams no problem. The only reason Quatre could use the system Heero gave him was becase it wasn't a complete OS. It's kinda like he only installed a basic version of the program.
Proof? As I said in the previous thread on this subject, there is no proof that a partially installed ZERO system will work. This is a system made for combat, it's not Kazaa. There is no proof of a partial or "basic" installation even being an option.
Old 2004-12-10, 20:24   Link #18
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scherazade
Proof? As I said in the previous thread on this subject, there is no proof that a partially installed ZERO system will work. This is a system made for combat, it's not Kazaa. There is no proof of a partial or "basic" installation even being an option.

LMAO.

Brilliant, Just imagine...Kazaa in Gundams.
Old 2004-12-12, 09:35   Link #19
EpyonEmerald

Scherazade,

You honestly know nothing of the Zero system, I hate to say this but you are a newbie who knows how to debate. The Zero System IS a software system and a HARDWARE system. That can be installed on ANY MS that has upgradable systems? You want prove? READ MY POST, Heero through it onto Katras (I will spell it how I choose) unit in less then a few hours Prove? Watch the episode, stop trying to rely on your weak memory when you cant remember the post.

Even when I give prove you say the same questions use quotes and say give me PROVE, PROVE?

TRAIZE " I INSTALLED THE EPYON SYSTEM INTO THE MOBLE DOLLS COMMAND SYSTEM,"

TWO EXAMPLES ABOVE IN THE POST

" there is no proof that a partially installed ZERO system will work. This is a system made for combat," Yes there is child, Heero giving the disks to install on Sandrock,

You and all of your ideas about the Zero System have been proven wrong, You are not a fan, you are someone who watched the episodes on Cartoon network, the dubbed version most likely. You didn't even read the mags like you posted in the other fourm. Even after I prove you wrong you still cry that there is no prove and even with your dubbed dumbed down version of GW, Its clear that Heero is pulling out DATA DISKS and gives the DISKS to the doctor, and later KATRA HAS THE SYSTEM INSTALLED ON HIS SYSTEM

Is the system as good as it is when installed on the Moble Suits they were made for? OF COURSE NOT, Kazaa is NOT a good example, a good example is Adobe Premier which needs only a certain amount of hardware but to actually use half of its functions correctly you NEED the recommended version. Kazaa is child's play its the way you download your dumbed down version of anmies, Read and have it stick in your head, I gave you prove now accept it, if not try buying the Japan released Gundam Wing DVDs, and watched them in sub titles so you can catch all the things that actually go on, or if you really think you are a pro spend 20 bucks on all of the mags, im sure someone will sell you them on ebay but maybe you are to good to actually do the research. Stop trying to put people down with your questions that lead to no where, you are no better then traize preaching about humanity in war. (sorry that was a quote )

Qutoed By The Gundam Wannabe -""Backwards logic. THe pilot goes crazy because what the ZERO system shows them and the ZERO system only shows them what's already in the pilot's head. I went throught it case by case in the thread I liked with very specific examples from the show, rather than figurative language. In a show that tries to be poetic, like Wing, actions speak louder than words. Fact 3 disproven about a week and half ago."""

Is that so? Tell That to the guys who made it
Episode 26 16:10 "That System disrupts the celebration balance thats in the human Phyce, and the fact that we are trying to use it to defeat the MD's proves our MINDS HAVE ALREADY BEEN WORPED BY IT" THATS WHAT THE CREATORS OF THE ZERO SYSTEM STATE, You may be good at debating but you don't have the facts, stop pulling random crap out of the air and put some fact behind all of that shit you are talking.

Also, you claim there is nothing different about Wing's Zero Cockpit? !?!?! Do you even watch the freakin episodes? I mean seriously, THE ZERO COCKPIT IS VERY DIFFERENT WATCH THE EPISODE I GIVE YOU THE EXACT TIME IT SHOWS BELOW! Sheesh, Do you know anything about GW? I mean did you just read the website?

Now that I am done dealing with the new comer,

ALSO whoever said the only prove of the zero system being hardware is only the helmet? Read my first post but also consider this,

Watch the episodes which I quoted above, You will see that there is a strange cock pit system that Dorthy is using, Wait didnt we see that before?? We do see that strange yellowish color in episode 26 14:28 when Heero is testing the Zero system for the first time, Weird I NEVER SAW THAT COCK PIT SYSTEM BEFORE, besides seeing Heero use it in the Zero four more times, before the Epyon, now the epyon does not have the weird glowing screens like Dorthys Moble Doll Control Cock pit and Wing Zeros Cockpit, But it DOES Have a helmet. Notice when Katra uses the software part of the Zero system on Sandrock he doesnt have the strang glowing screen. Don't trust me watch the episodes, I gave you it down to the very second.-EpyonEmerald

Last edited by EpyonEmerald; 2004-12-12 at 09:54.
Old 2004-12-12, 14:07   Link #20
Scherazade
Asturian Guymelef

You must be desperate if you are resorting to personal attacks. Instead of responding to what I say, you are trying to discredit my legitimacy. You must be an aspiring politician. Don't worry, I'm not bothered by it.

Anyway, my posts speak for themselves, if you think that I know nothing because my post doesn't agree with yours that's your choice. If you want to make your ranting, raving, pointless posts that is also your choice. But know that with each uncontrolled, unreasoned post you make, the case you are trying to estabilsh becomes more an more ridiculous to the people that read it.

For the record, if you actually attempted to read my posts instead of getting angry that you can't prove them wrong, you would have realized that I said that ZERO is a software program. What I am disputing is that no one can prove that the ZERO system that is installed in Sandrock is less effective or inferior to the ZERO system in the other suits. There is no proof of that. However, I am sure you will respond with some screaming, ill-concieved, personal attack because it seems that is the only way you can establish your case.

For my part, I will read whatever you post in this thread and laugh about the fact that the only thing you can do to attack my case is to attack me. For somebody that joined the same month as me, it's ironic that you try to discredit me by calling me a newbie. Irony abounds in this thread.