AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Tech Support > Playback Help

Notices

Old 2004-09-02, 12:38   Link #1
-Naruto-

Naruto 99 quality

ok i have a question,and maybe this doesnt apply to everyone,but how come sometimes when i download some of the episodes, after there done downloading, i go to watch it and its shaky while i watch it??this happen to anyone else?? is there a certain divx i should download?if so, can you please direct me to a site or maybe let me know what divx i should get, so i can not have a shaky picture,thanks
Old 2004-09-02, 12:53   Link #2
OutPhase
Lord Chairman God King

Send a message via AIM to OutPhase
I'm sorry to hear about your problem but you're in the wrong forum for this question. It may be a Naruto bt, but this is the wrong place of this question, but a mod/admin will move it to the right place for you.

This is where it should've been posted, but too late now. Don't worry. It happens all the time.
Old 2004-09-02, 12:57   Link #3
LipidSama
Stupid Genin

You might be watching .OGM format files, If thats the case you need a ogm player. I use VLC Media Player, it uses alot of codecs and runs just about anything. See if this helps, if not Im nto sure.
Old 2004-09-02, 13:19   Link #4
-Naruto-

just wondering whats OGM stand for? i downloaded the vlc one,havent tried it yet,but maybe that will work
Old 2004-09-02, 21:50   Link #5
-Naruto-

ok that vlc player didnt do anything,it said it wasnt even working at all? so now what?? anyone??
Old 2004-09-03, 01:43   Link #6
Prince of Chronics
One Piece fan

Follow all the necessary instructions in the Media Configuration Guide... your shaky video is most likely a codec issue... that guide(stickied near the top of this forum) is there to help you with such issues...

Have you tried updating your xvid codec? that could help solve your problem... here is a link:
http://www.xvid.org/downloads.html
Old 2004-09-03, 01:54   Link #7
txplaya83

What happened?

I downladed naruto 99 from anime heaven and it doesnt show the whole thing. I also downloaded the movie special and it does the same thing. where can i get the movie special and the new episode at, plz help?
Old 2004-09-03, 04:13   Link #8
-Naruto-

Prince of Chronics I Bow to thee * bows at your knees* you are a genius, and I thank you very very much!! you solved all my problems, granted i prolly could have figured it out if i took time to read,but i didnt and you helped me out soo much *double smilys* all my episodes are now fixed and not a single one is a shaky picture, I downloaded the VLC player and it works great!!!! thank you!!! If I could make you genius of the year I would!!

Txplaya, go to the first link that prince of chronics gives, then follow directions from there, and all your problems will be solved once you download the VLC player, you should never have a problem again