Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-06-22, 21:26   Link #1
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

One Piece Bloopers

I have been slowly tallying up the list of one piece bloopers through the months and years that I've been following one piece and didn't pay them much mind, until today. I was watching episode 100 and happened to notice towards the end at 19:07 through 19:13 there is a blooper there. If you pause at 19:07 and look at Karo (sp?) as he's sitting next to Vivi you'll notice that he's wearing his neck holder and water jug in a top down shot, yet in the next sequence they look at him straight on and he's not wearing either. Also, in the first half of the sequence he doesn't have his harness on (at least not that I can see) and yet in the second half he does. hehe. Opps. Someone goofed on that one.

Anyone else see any other bloopers in any other episodes that you remember or know about? We'll restrict this to episodes 100 and below since those are the most well known. Post em if you know about em.
Old 2004-06-22, 21:53   Link #2
wnkryo
HainShodan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Raiden
I have been slowly tallying up the list of one piece bloopers through the months and years that I've been following one piece and didn't pay them much mind, until today. I was watching episode 100 and happened to notice towards the end at 19:07 through 19:13 there is a blooper there. If you pause at 19:07 and look at Karo (sp?) as he's sitting next to Vivi you'll notice that he's wearing his neck holder and water jug in a top down shot, yet in the next sequence they look at him straight on and he's not wearing either. Also, in the first half of the sequence he doesn't have his harness on (at least not that I can see) and yet in the second half he does. hehe. Opps. Someone goofed on that one.

Anyone else see any other bloopers in any other episodes that you remember or know about? We'll restrict this to episodes 100 and below since those are the most well known. Post em if you know about em.

You have amazingly good insight! I never noticed any bloopers >.<

*runs to check episode 100 blooper*

Edit: Oh sh*t your right !!! LOL, you have amazingly good eyes!
Old 2004-06-22, 22:37   Link #3
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

hehe. Not as good as I'd like. I can think of about 100 bloopers (sanji and the fish at the cooking contest is one I can think of) at various points in the series, but I was so busy with other things that I saw them but kinda ignored them up until I saw this big one in episode 100 and then it suddenly jogged my mind to all the others. So I think there's like at least 1 blooper per episode, or at least it would average that way. What would be fun would be to get everyone together and catalogue all the bloopers we find and post them on the web.
Old 2004-06-23, 10:03   Link #4
dythim
dythim

Toei almost CONSTANTLY forgets to color parts of characters. Like in almost any given episode, there is a guarantee that one section of SOMETHING wasn't colored.
Old 2004-06-23, 19:03   Link #5
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Yeah, I've noticed that too. hehe. Someone's obviously not paying attention over in the QC department.
Old 2004-06-23, 19:48   Link #6
Kouji
StrykerX

Seems like a haphhazard job to me. It's like my mom said, if your gonna do a job you should really complete it.