AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-06-21, 00:20   Link #1
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Some unbelievable surprises! (manga spoiler)

I finally got around to catching up on the one piece manga and the surprises in the arabasta arc is just jaw dropping. The part that really shocked me was that Jango is now a Marine??? Holy Gauds!!! Now I am seeing him showing up in the future with coby, smoker, and the whole lot. Smoker was just something else too in this arc. Now this might seem like a stupid question, but for those that read the manga up at least through the arabasta arc, what was your favorite part? I can't name one specifically myself, but when Nami kicked that one girl's a** to the curb (no thanks to Ussop and his stupid weather poll) man I was just screaming and chearing. That fight was something else and that's the first time in a while I've actually seen Nami fight, and the fight rocked. The one between the #4's, Ussop and Chopper rocked too. The dog gun was cute too.

The fight that Zoro had in my opinion was kinda weak and could have been done better, but it was alright. The one with Sanji though was top notch. But actually I'd say the best one of all was Luffy's third fight with crocodile. Got jacked twice and after a long fight he still kicked the crock's tail to the curb.

So, what's your favorite part(s) of this arc?
Old 2004-06-21, 00:52   Link #2
|)arK_Nin
Oi Oi Luffy!

Theres already a thread about this here
Old 2004-06-21, 13:16   Link #3
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Doh!

My search skilz are the suck.
Old 2004-06-21, 13:44   Link #4
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

That had to be the most savage fight Luffy has had... I mean at one point he had to soak himself in his own blood to deal damage!
Old 2004-06-21, 19:08   Link #5
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Yeah, I noticed that too. What amazed me was how much he could blead and not die. That boy is something else being rubber. He can instantly rehydrate on the fly. 0_o
Closed Thread