Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2020-05-11, 15:42   Link #1
James Rye

Fantasy Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to

Spoiler for Can you hate this smile?^^:

Quote:
Summary:

A dull old man and his handsome best friend were summoned to another world by a naked goddess! However, because of the goddess's mischief, he has turned into a peerless beautiful girl?! To get back his body, he has to go on a journey with his best friend to defeat the demon king!! "An old man that became a beautiful girl" and "A handsome old man"! Let the madness filled another world journey rom-com begin!!
This series has 23 chapters out and is actually pretty fun. A 32 year old man as Isekai Heroine is quite exciting especially when coupled with a charm skill turned up to MAX that would make a town riot for you. What's good about this series is the friendship and budding feelings between those two best friends who find themselves in this ridiculous situation. One has turned into a cute blonde Loli with sharp teeth (but otherwise as useless as ever), the other one who already saw himself as perfect and is popular with all the ladies just got OP powers like think OPM-type of power.
It is fun to watch the two of them trying to make sense of their situation while doing their best to suppress the new emotions they started to feel after traveling into a new world. They have a goal but no idea to reach it. They live in a world that sees the whole story of a demonking and goddess that call forth heroes as folktale. They got powers but they are usually more trouble than worth it.
Normally a relationship or friendship between a cute loli and an attractive old man would look weird but given the cute loli is an old man herself and both know each other the situation just gets funnier with the one guy being depressed he can't enjoy his ideal girl body because he remembers his little sister and the other barfing at watching a cute girl talk like his friend. Throw into that mix the curse of a Love Goddess and it is perfect! XD

All in all there are 12 goddesses and we already saw two of them as well as their respective heroes so I assume we will see all other heroes and their goddesses as well sometime in the story which seems to be promising so far.^^

I haven't found a thread for this series, so I hope you give this a read and you'll enjoy it as much as I did.

Also "Audrey" or Tachibana if you want to know his real name got first place in a Valentine Event in the Cycomi App:

Spoiler for Bow before your chocolate Queen!:
Old 2020-05-11, 16:41   Link #2
kari-no-sugata II

This series is a lot of fun. Been reading it since the start. Weekly too. Nice to have dual MCs. Should we say that they're carrying on like an old married couple in some ways? lol. (ie lots of bickering and snark but fundamentally get along...)

So, who do you prefer, the goddess of love with the hot nekkid body and short fuse or the chuuni goddess of night?

I can't believe my TS'd coworker is this cute
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by kari-no-sugata II; 2020-05-11 at 17:01.
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-11, 17:25   Link #3
James Rye

He's so cute he makes you insane. XD

Also I prefer the chill chunni Night goddess, though I doubt she would be chill if she heard that her hero lost his OP sword to a magical armor which ate it.
Old 2020-05-11, 17:33   Link #4
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
He's so cute he makes you insane. XD
5 actual proposals so far... (3 bandits, 1 chuuni hero, 1 town lord)

Quote:
Also I prefer the chill chunni Night goddess, though I doubt she would be chill if she heard that her hero lost his OP sword to a magical armor which ate it.
Streaker goddess of love is like those crazy Greek goddesses. Best stay away. She also has those disappointing elves worshipping her - not a good sign.

Chill goddess is definitely better but is she actually any good? You'd think her sword would be crazy OP but it was destroyed so easily. Not a good sign either.
Old 2020-05-12, 00:24   Link #5
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Too bad she's flat
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-12, 13:25   Link #6
James Rye

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
Too bad she's flat
Who? Audrey or the Night Goddess?
Old 2020-05-12, 15:59   Link #7
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Audrey of course
Old 2020-05-12, 17:49   Link #8
James Rye

Well, we don't know Audrey's exact body age, we only know his old man's age which is 32. I wouldn't be surprised if the Goddess of Love just halved it and gave Audrey the bod of a 16 year old teen. So there are still a couple years of growth left for him. If he stays that way ofc.
Old 2020-05-12, 19:09   Link #9
kari-no-sugata II

Loli was definitely requested though.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

I wonder if she's perma-loli now or will age...
Old 2020-05-12, 19:37   Link #10
James Rye

Oh damn! You're right! Elves also don't age past a certain look and they do believe they are the chosen race of the Goddess of Love given she is also the Goddess of Beauty! But Audrey is a human would she really give him unchanging beauty?
Man, I do hope he does age in that body though I doubt he gonna spend years in it during their travels to find the other heroes and most importantly the Demon King, so it's not like we gonna see any obvious changes in his new body.
Old 2020-05-12, 20:14   Link #11
kari-no-sugata II

Would be nice to see a grown up Audrey. Though even without that it feels like she could bring a country or two to ruin. First king she meets is probably going to propose...

btw, anyone get the feeling that the world isn't really in crisis? The goddesses seem pretty "well, whatever" about selecting heroes and sending them off to defeat the Demon King... particularly since they can directly manifest in the world. Wouldn't surprise me if this is some kind of entertainment or game to them.
Old 2020-05-12, 20:42   Link #12
James Rye

Yeah, it seems like the Demon King has yet to really come forth. Like the whole world is in a blissful slumber ignorant of the coming of the Demon King, thinking the prophecy of the 12 Goddesses is just an old story and even when faced with superstrong weirdly clothed humans with godly marks on their body they rather believe those are frauds and charlatans than real heroes send to safe them from what exactly? It is peaceful even considering there are bandits and a magical armor eating magic items. There seems to be no armies marching, no refugees, no famine, no plague, no fear. Honestly Schwarz was more of a problem to many townsfolk cutting down their houses by accident than a in the future coming Demon King nobody knows will do what exactly.

Maybe only GoL and GoN were that relaxed with their choices. It could be that some of the other ten were far more throughout with who they chose to protect their world. I could see some superserious heroes and heroines in the future who will look at our three heroes in disbelief and disturbance. xD
Old 2020-05-13, 00:27   Link #13
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

They're pretty fit for their respective gods.

GoN is a chuuni and so is Schwartz.
MCs are gays in love and fits the perverted GoL.
Old 2020-05-17, 07:33   Link #14
James Rye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
They're pretty fit for their respective gods.

GoN is a chuuni and so is Schwartz.
MCs are gays in love and fits the perverted GoL.
I don't think our MCs are gay (or really in love yet even after that transformation) or well at least I am 100% sure with one of them the other like 99% sure. It's more best friend things, bromance, etc. For Glasses his friend is his oasis where he can be himself without having to deal with BS (like jealous guys or thirsty women, etc) and for Tachibana/Audrey his friend "is the strongest in the world" so a sense of pride and admiration is there.

But they do fit their Goddesses quite well that's true. Makes me wonder what the other ten goddesses represent and how their heroes gonna be like. I bet we got a Goddess of War and her hero is like a little kiddo who is superaggro and got explosive gloves or stuff like that. XD
Old 2020-05-17, 18:23   Link #15
James Rye

New chapter out, really short though. So Audrey brings out your deep desire (faith, power)or hidden away emotion (envy, wanting to spoil) which explains why some are not falling for her asap. If Audrey doesn't stop getting "ba-dumps" whenever Jinguuji does something cool he ain't got the right to make fun of his friend's straight-forward desire. XD
Lol how the town is now "holy land" due a goddess walking among them. This Lord really knows how to make cash out of a good situation. XDDD
Old 2020-05-17, 23:26   Link #16
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Yo a girl now so not gay
Old 2020-05-24, 18:25   Link #17
James Rye

Jinguuji said no to the Lord's offer because he saw through the honey trap, but it seems Schwa-kun gonna stay which makes sense given he lost his magical OP weapon. I wonder if he is now out of the "hero race" or whatever the 12 goddess are pulling here since he only got his spells now. And now our duo got a new goal walk to the main capital and get info about the demon king there. Oh and they saw a certain elf in a jail wagon passing them by.^^
Old 2020-06-15, 06:23   Link #18
James Rye

Well, about those two sacrifices you could argue about the left one actually being beautiful or just okay compared to the right one, but sacrifice it is! Jingujii going to go ham on that town! Destroying a cart by accident just because he cannot control his hand shaking, rofl. And then he kept pushing that merchant into the ground just by having his hands on his shoulders. XD
Old 2020-06-15, 13:16   Link #19
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

He's really strong, I wonder what's his limit if he goes all out.
Old 2020-06-15, 13:59   Link #20
James Rye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
He's really strong, I wonder what's his limit if he goes all out.
Planet goes boom?

Tags
rom com