AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2017-12-03, 10:25   Link #1
adrienne224

According to Batman Begins, is batman a Ninja?

..seemed like he was being trained by Ninjas, so is batman really a Ninja? ..and has he ever used a sword in any of the comics?
Old 2017-12-04, 04:07   Link #2
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Remember...Batman is everything because he's trained in everything to perfection.

Because he's Batman.
Old 2017-12-04, 16:11   Link #3
Tenzen12

Well origin league of assassin is either middle east or Tibet (not sure ) and they wear black, use magic and jump around in night so they are nothing like ninjas. Actual ones I mean.
Old 2017-12-04, 17:10   Link #4
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

Batman's not only a ninja, but he's also a scientist as well.
Old 2017-12-05, 01:37   Link #5
Blueknight78

actually batman according to cannon is master/black belt in almost "every martial art" knowed and some unknowed, he is one of the great martial artists of dc, with only few peoples being above him:
http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Batman_(Bruce_Wayne)
Spoiler:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman...s_and_training
Spoiler:

then batman is really a ninja/samurai/insert almost every martial art knowed in the world and some fictional, he is basically chuck norris "master"
Old 2017-12-05, 07:25   Link #6
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Remember that Batman...the guy with no superpowers, has been able to throw Superman across a room via martial arts. Superman.

This is the guy who has a plan to take out every single hero in the Justice League by knowing their weaknesses....just in case.

Basically you have the "normal guy" in a group of aliens, mythological figures, mutants, demigods, and just about every things else under the sun....and still has to come off as being able to defeat them, or be able to keep up and have a clear purpose to being one of the Big Three of the Justice League. That is no mean feat, but most stories just have Batman be good at everything and having more money than anyone else, can and does have the tech for everything ("He has an app for that....what do you mean we just discovered it....he wrote it last night, just in case.")
Old 2017-12-05, 23:10   Link #7
relentlessflame

*Administrator

I think I'm going to lock this thread now that the question has been answered, and also move it to the Sports & Entertainment section since it isn't really anime-focused.