AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Re:Zero

Notices

Old 2016-07-03, 13:22   Link #1
Kairin
AnimeSuki's Mascot

Re:Zero - Anime Spoilers & Speculation (for experienced Re:Zero readers only)

This thread is for the experienced Re:Zero viewer (i.e. those of you who are familiar with potentially all the novels), its purpose is to allow free discussion of theories and speculation over the Re:Zero anime series, it therefore will contain unmarked spoilers. If you are a novel virgin of Re:Zero, then do not read this thread unless you want to be spoiled (use the Speculation & Theories Thread).

Since posters are expected to be familiar with the novels, there is no real need for spoiler tags, but feel free to include them if you so wish.

Adding a Spoiler tag:
Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
Make sure that you include a title that clearly identifies the specific source of the spoiler!

Finally, please remain on-topic and do not use this thread if it's just discussion about the current or previous anime episodes. Also remember that this isn't a novel discussion thread, if you do want to discuss the light novel then please use the existing thread.
Kairin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-10, 17:57   Link #2
yoshimori12

sorry i still dont understand some of part

first, since when emilia can cast large frozen magic?
second, what the hell big beast at end of episode?
my first suspect that satella since it said sleep along with my daughter, but someone said that puck which make no sense. since puck magic is fire (watch episode 13)
yoshimori12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-10, 18:12   Link #3
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshimori12 View Post
sorry i still dont understand some of part

first, since when emilia can cast large frozen magic?
second, what the hell big beast at end of episode?
my first suspect that satella since it said sleep along with my daughter, but someone said that puck which make no sense. since puck magic is fire (watch episode 13)
That was Puck.
That was Puck.
Puck uses ice.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-10, 18:27   Link #4
yoshimori12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
That was Puck.
That was Puck.
Puck uses ice.
ice or fire? i totally forgot
what i remember, ice is emilia magic (reference episode 3 when versus hunter, snow-like-thing)

why puck call her my daughter? and what meaning of that "sleep along with my daughter?" is that puck know ability Return by death that subaru have?
Old 2016-07-10, 18:30   Link #5
RDNexus

How about you ask that to the LN/WN Thread?
Those questions incite spoiler-ish answers.
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-10, 18:58   Link #6
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshimori12 View Post
ice or fire? i totally forgot
what i remember, ice is emilia magic (reference episode 3 when versus hunter, snow-like-thing)

why puck call her my daughter? and what meaning of that "sleep along with my daughter?" is that puck know ability Return by death that subaru have?
No idea on first one, other then because he's really old as a spirit and his contract with her is most likely as a way for him to protect her. If I were to guess he probably adopted her for some reason or another; doubt its ever going to be explained.

Assuming he calls her his daugheter the answer to your second question is because sleep here means "die." Much like everyone else in this world once shit hits the fan some characters have very different personalities. In this case I think Puck is in give-no-shits mode after Emilias death. Subaru did fail pretty badly and was mostly dead already. In both loops of the episode I think Puck saw it as more of mercy to put him out of his misery.

I'm not sure about Emilia's magic but pretty sure in the first arc all the ice magic was all Puck's doing. Emilia's magic was only the healing parts, at least that was my impression. Main reason to believe it was all Puck is because he brags about how the crazy woman has no chance with him there and also when they do make things happen he's the one who gets the credit.
Old 2016-07-10, 19:28   Link #7
yoshimori12

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
No idea on first one, other then because he's really old as a spirit and his contract with her is most likely as a way for him to protect her. If I were to guess he probably adopted her for some reason or another; doubt its ever going to be explained.

Assuming he calls her his daugheter the answer to your second question is because sleep here means "die." Much like everyone else in this world once shit hits the fan some characters have very different personalities. In this case I think Puck is in give-no-shits mode after Emilias death. Subaru did fail pretty badly and was mostly dead already. In both loops of the episode I think Puck saw it as more of mercy to put him out of his misery.

I'm not sure about Emilia's magic but pretty sure in the first arc all the ice magic was all Puck's doing. Emilia's magic was only the healing parts, at least that was my impression. Main reason to believe it was all Puck is because he brags about how the crazy woman has no chance with him there and also when they do make things happen he's the one who gets the credit.
oke, i got your point
i not yet read all post on LN/WN thread since i'm already fall too far behind. and need a lot time to read post one by one. so, instead i'm asking here.

but seriously, i really suprised when that big thing said daughter. i think that satella since emilia and her have same apperance (half elf)

still, what the mean puck call her daughter???
Old 2016-07-10, 22:10   Link #8
Xical
Phantom User

Since the start puck as called Emilia his daughter.
Also, there is a part cut from de anime about how people in the presentation of the candidates reacts (or freaks) after know Emilia as made a contract with Puck.
Old 2016-07-11, 13:59   Link #9
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Given Puck is with Emilia 24/7 wonder how he feels about Subaru's "romantic confession" of Emilia owing him more.

I assume since he's a spirit and can also see into people's psyche he doesn't really take it badly, but who knows.
Old 2016-07-11, 20:20   Link #10
Applehell

He's only techically with her for 24/7. When he's not manifested, he's resting inside crystal on her chest and normally doesn't come out until he's called.
Applehell is offline   Reply With Quote