AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Aquarion Series > Past Aquarion Series

Notices

View Poll Results: Aquarion Logos - Episode 9 Rating
Perfect 10 0 0%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 1 16.67%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 3 50.00%
7 out of 10 : Good 0 0%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 16.67%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 16.67%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2015-08-27, 19:51   Link #1
Kairin
AnimeSuki's Mascot

Aquarion Logos - Episode 9 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Aquarion Logos, Episode 9.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Character bashing is not on-topic and will not be tolerated.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
Old 2015-08-29, 11:54   Link #2
Fairy Water

It seems the plot moved! This day has finally come

Before watching new ep, at the opening I was wondering who is that character with long feather hair and to my surprise, she appeared in the ep's content.

Now I start confusing, she talks about 12k years ago awaken
and she can't be Toma because she is a female if Toma can change his gender then I dunno what to say

Somehow she reminds me Amata's mother
Anyway, we can predict that Maia is that girl's reincarnation
Old 2015-08-29, 14:35   Link #3
DuelGundam2099
Disabled By Request

>I actually had to look up the kanji on the Logos Japanese wikipedia page

I wonder why this MJBK was silent. Also that isn't Toma, her name is Nesta supposedly.
Old 2015-08-29, 20:52   Link #4
Fairy Water

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuelGundam2099 View Post
>I actually had to look up the kanji on the Logos Japanese wikipedia page

I wonder why this MJBK was silent. Also that isn't Toma, her name is Nesta supposedly.
How do you know her name?
Did they ever refer to her?
Old 2015-08-29, 22:00   Link #5
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairy Water View Post
How do you know her name?
Did they ever refer to her?
Sougon was looking at a sort of Human-Shadow Angel war with a lady with wing hairs. He called her Nesta.

If we go by what Nesta said she is destined for Subete while Akira is an outsider in this cycle.

I think this is a different timeline entirely. No ApoloniusxCeliane, Toma nor Pollon 12,000 years ago.

Notice among the Shadow world the Evol OAV plays where everything else is creepy.

In think Akira or at least his soul came from another timeline. Thus intruding. There are hints of some sort of transmigration in the Aquarion OVA to the TV series.

Last edited by ReddyRedWolf; 2015-08-30 at 02:15.
Old 2015-08-29, 23:31   Link #6
Fairy Water

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Sougon was looking at a sort of Human-Shadow Angel war with a lady with wing hairs. He called her Nesta.

If we go by what Nesta said she is destined for Subete while Akira is an outsider inlian this cycle.

I think this is a different timeline entirely. No ApoloniusxCeliane, Toma nor Pollon 12,000 years ago.

Notice among the Shadow world the Evol OAV plays where everything else id creepy.

In think Akira or at least his soul came from another timeline. Thus intruding. There are hints of some sort of transmigration in the Aquarion OVA to the TV series.
I see I see

At least Im glad the plot moved If they can stop making filler from now on and continue to explore the plot like this, Logos wouldn't be so bad.
Old 2015-08-30, 09:27   Link #7
DuelGundam2099
Disabled By Request

Logos is currently the best anime this year, it'll be fine. Plus it is nice to have a legit monster of the week series after Sacred Seven and Eureka Seven AO could barely maintain that.
Old 2015-08-30, 10:26   Link #8
tsunade666

This episode is nice. The best yet so far. The plot has moved and akira had proven again that I liked his character.

At first I thought he would be annoying I will save them all(he is still) with a rock lee face but he isn't. He is cool and will said what is need to be said like saying to the the girl that she is annoying and troublesome. I haven't met an MC yet that is not afraid to say that to a girl. So Alpha.

The plot for Maia is also moving with the plot about fate is revealed. And she is now the one being reincarnated and the important one. Instead of Apollo and dog in evol.

I liked the twist with Akira being an outsider too. This is totally different from the previews one where the past lover won't just let go and will meet again after 12000 years.

Although that is also partially true. It looks like Sougun is the one meant and is waiting for the girl/angel and Subete is the fated one.

Kinda tricky here and its probably better to think this as a whole new series.
Old 2015-08-30, 11:56   Link #9
juve

I have been skeptical about outsiders stuff since the whole EVOL saga. Zessica was the outsider in that one and she won nothing. Also, Kagura was he one who jumed fate while Mikono and Amata just accepted their previous reincarnation stuff. Despite the theme being pushed as though Amata winning was like an outsider winning which it was not.

Anyway it is still only ep 9, so I would not count Akira of the reincarnation stuff just yet. Also, what if Nesta had a split reincarnation into Maia and Kokone. It looks like next episode will be about more incarnation stuff with focus on Kokone.
Old 2015-08-30, 13:57   Link #10
tsunade666

True, evol bestiality is still had the same theme of the reincarnation winning. Amadog is still the reincarnation of dog. It didn't change anything.

if its Zessica and Amata then the whole reincarnation crap continuation didn't happen.

Here in logos. The one destined is Subete and Maia with Sougun probably the other part of Subete. Just like how Gargura is the one chasing/obsessed Mikono while Betamata is the one actively courting/like Mikono.

The same for Subete courting/liked/partial obsess? to Mai but the one who strongly wants Mai because she is the reincarnation of that angel woman is Sougun.

Maia = Silvia
Subete = Betamata
Sougun =kagura

while the one who is outside of the reincarnation crap or who didn't gave a crap is
Akira = Fudo = probably to appolonious.

since the beginning of aquarion, fudo is still the one who guide and teach but didn't actively fight but he still sacrifice his wings to bring salvation/chance to battle the angels.

Akira here aims to become a savior. he is a savior. minus the whole sun crap so I still doubt his fudo.

Plus Akira is an outsider.
Old 2015-08-30, 16:05   Link #11
juve

But I think the shadow or the past reincarnation of Maia/Nesta could all just have been a manipulation of how Sougon wanted the story to be told to Maia for all we know. Sougon instilling in her mind that Subete is the one for her etc. Sougon manipulating the events of the past to be in his favor. LIke Mykage did with Kagura.
That all could have been manipulation by the MJBK. SO, I really rather not rule Akira out of the fate circle just yet.
Old 2015-08-31, 09:08   Link #12
koalatea

I was kinda disappointed, because I thought this series would be more connected to the previous ones, but now I'm not minding so much. Maybe they'll actually do the going against fate stuff right, unlike in evol....

Quote:
Originally Posted by juve View Post
But I think the shadow or the past reincarnation of Maia/Nesta could all just have been a manipulation of how Sougon wanted the story to be told to Maia for all we know. Sougon instilling in her mind that Subete is the one for her etc. Sougon manipulating the events of the past to be in his favor. LIke Mykage did with Kagura.
That all could have been manipulation by the MJBK. SO, I really rather not rule Akira out of the fate circle just yet.
Also, if the shadow was a manipulation of Sougon, why did Nesta appear in front of Akira? I guess you could say that was Sougon's efforts at making sure Akira stayed far away, but when Maia was asking to be saved, Nesta suddenly grew silent. So, I don't this is just a manipulation of Sougon. Akira is probably an outsider, and him constantly deeming himself as the savior, might be his way of defying fate. Idk tho. Just my thoughts.
Old 2015-08-31, 11:11   Link #13
ReddyRedWolf

In the Evol OVA it was mentioned the world split into 7 as opposed to the two in Evol. I think there are several parallel universes much like the Aquarion OVA was to Aquarion TV series.

Speculation:

So this could be a parallel universe where Toma is a girl. In the Aquarion OVA Toma was about to have sex change. Mykage was his jelly part that split off possessed Zessica.

I don't think Nesta is a reincarnation of Toma or Mykage but an AU version that reincarnated to Maia.

Sougon is the one waiting for Nesta but it is Subete who is supposed to be her destined one.

Akira is an outsider in this affair but I get the feeling he reincarnated from another universe.
Old 2015-09-01, 01:49   Link #14
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
In the Evol OVA it was mentioned the world split into 7 as opposed to the two in Evol. I think there are several parallel universes much like the Aquarion OVA was to Aquarion TV series.

Speculation:

So this could be a parallel universe where Toma is a girl. In the Aquarion OVA Toma was about to have sex change. Mykage was his jelly part that split off possessed Zessica.

I don't think Nesta is a reincarnation of Toma or Mykage but an AU version that reincarnated to Maia.

Sougon is the one waiting for Nesta but it is Subete who is supposed to be her destined one.

Akira is an outsider in this affair but I get the feeling he reincarnated from another universe.
The split occurred as a result of the end of sousei. It's not going to change anything that happened then or before then. Nests would therefore very likely be a separate entity then toma/mikage.
Old 2015-09-01, 09:05   Link #15
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
The split occurred as a result of the end of sousei. It's not going to change anything that happened then or before then. Nests would therefore very likely be a separate entity then toma/mikage.
The Aquarion OVA is parallel version of the TV series universe. Then there is the Evol OVA Showa universe where Jin and Yunoha had counterparts.

I'm going to call Logos world the Hesei universe as it seems closer our 21st century as oppose to the Aquarion 21st century where an environmental disaster cause people to manifest powers.
Closed Thread