AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Old 2015-06-15, 22:26   Link #1
JamesMayFan
Moe Land Fugitive

Any news about Jeremy Clarkson regarding his suspension from BBC?

i didn't have much anything to say but is there any news exist about Clarkson?

S.O.S Brigade's and Far East of Magical Nap Society's Most Wanted Fugitive
JamesMayFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-16, 08:31   Link #2
demonix

Send a message via Yahoo to demonix
He was sacked (meaning his contract won't be renewed) and the BBC is looking for new top gear presenters as Hammond and May decided to go as well even though they were offered large amounts of money to stay.

They have more recently been extracting the urine out of Chris Evans after he tweeted about doing something for the BBC and seeing how it goes after he stated that he wasn't going to do top gear.
demonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-17, 06:42   Link #3
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

I was gonna ask if Capt America's urine smells good or not then I realized he's talking about that old English dude.

Damn celebrities with same names.
Old 2015-06-17, 09:17   Link #4
demonix

Just so you know, extracting the urine is a more polite way of saying taking the piss.

Also it's now been announced that Chris Evans is now one of the new top gear presenters, and considering the train wreck that was his reboot of TFI Friday (from what I heard) this is going to be one major car crash (pun intended) and he should focus on his actual job of presenting his radio 2 show.
Old 2015-06-18, 21:24   Link #5
JamesMayFan
Moe Land Fugitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonix View Post
He was sacked (meaning his contract won't be renewed) and the BBC is looking for new top gear presenters as Hammond and May decided to go as well even though they were offered large amounts of money to stay.

They have more recently been extracting the urine out of Chris Evans after he tweeted about doing something for the BBC and seeing how it goes after he stated that he wasn't going to do top gear.

i'm not really sure but it seems like there will be new episodes of Top Gear avaliable soon according to a teaser in BBC Knowledge in my country...

plus... i don't care who's going to be next presenters, i just want to see the battle against the 3 titans, McLaren P1, Porsche 918, and of course the LaFerrari on the track... that's all

Last edited by JamesMayFan; 2015-06-18 at 21:36.
Old 2015-06-19, 10:21   Link #6
demonix

There were rumours floating around that Hammond and May were filming the remaining episodes without Clarkson, but those have been proved to be false since they have also left the show and if that information was from more then three days ago then either it couldn't be accurate since it was only announced on Wednesday that the ginger nitwit would be taking over or they knew about it before and also knew that the BBC would be getting new episodes filmed once it had been officially announced (according to more current news, Clarkson was offered his job back last week but told them in no uncertain terms to do one because of other things that have happened at the BBC in the past that hit the mass media and because he's making his own competing motoring show).

As for the three way duel between those three hybrid supercars, depending on if it was already filmed before everything went down the toilet it might be used in the new series but it might not if the previous presenters were involved, but if it wasn't filmed then the likelihood that it ever will be is unlikely since the new top gear might not be the same as the old top gear.
Old 2015-06-21, 20:07   Link #7
JamesMayFan
Moe Land Fugitive

Quote:
There were rumours floating around that Hammond and May were filming the remaining episodes without Clarkson, but those have been proved to be false since they have also left the show and if that information was from more then three days ago then either it couldn't be accurate since it was only announced on Wednesday that the ginger nitwit would be taking over or they knew about it before and also knew that the BBC would be getting new episodes filmed once it had been officially announced (according to more current news, Clarkson was offered his job back last week but told them in no uncertain terms to do one because of other things that have happened at the BBC in the past that hit the mass media and because he's making his own competing motoring show).

As for the three way duel between those three hybrid supercars, depending on if it was already filmed before everything went down the toilet it might be used in the new series but it might not if the previous presenters were involved, but if it wasn't filmed then the likelihood that it ever will be is unlikely since the new top gear might not be the same as the old top gear.
yeah... i wish Ferrari would grow some balls back then so that duel can go on... such a shame Ferrari we're being pussies, and to make matters worse while Ferrari and McLaren we're ready to game up, Porsche didn't back them up with their 918 as they only produced 918 units and couldn't even brought one...

Old 2015-06-29, 11:32   Link #8
Fizix
Nitpicking

Quote:
Just so you know, extracting the urine is a more polite way of saying taking the piss.

Also it's now been announced that Chris Evans is now one of the new top gear presenters, and considering the train wreck that was his reboot of TFI Friday (from what I heard) this is going to be one major car crash (pun intended) and he should focus on his actual job of presenting his radio 2 show.
The idea of Evans presenting turns me right off. I just find him insufferable. I think Clarkson, Hammond and May made that show, it was as much as about their dynamic as it was about the cars.

I hope the rumours that they are joining to launch the show under a new name are true. It was one of the few shows I actually liked on the BBC.
Fizix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-29, 14:20   Link #9
SuitUp
¡Gracias Totales!

Top Gear was never actually about cars, it was about watching the Three Stooges do stupid shit
Old 2015-06-30, 00:53   Link #10
AnimeFangirl

What exactly was Clarkson fired for?
Old 2015-06-30, 10:19   Link #11
demonix

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFangirl View Post
What exactly was Clarkson fired for?
Having a go at a producer because his food wasn't hot (if I remember correctly, there was a fist involved in the incident).

The final episode in this era of top gear aired a few days ago which from what I've read (I haven't watched it yet) is one of the challenges they filmed before the incident happened although the studio was empty with the exception of Hammond, May and the elephant in the room which represented Clarkson.
Old 2015-07-01, 05:02   Link #12
AnimeFangirl

Quote:
Having a go at a producer because his food wasn't hot (if I remember correctly, there was a fist involved in the incident).
What. Seriously? And people are siding with Clarkson in this?
Old 2015-07-01, 05:17   Link #13
JamesMayFan
Moe Land Fugitive

Quote:
from what i see in the YT comments section i'd say yes, hell… i even heard there's a news that Stiggy brings a tank into BBC only to reinstate that poor old guy in

Old 2015-07-02, 15:14   Link #14
monsta666

Quote:
He didn't just have a go at the producer. Clarkson punched the guy. Furthermore this was not the first incident of him hitting a staff member so the BBC decided to terminate his contract as he had been given a warning which he chose to ignore. Clarkson has also flirted with controversy on various occasions by saying politically incorrect statements that probably made the BBC uneasy with his employment even before this incident.

Top Gear producer punched by Jeremy Clarkson
monsta666 is offline   Reply With Quote