AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-11-17, 21:48   Link #1
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Saiteihen no Otoko (Scumbag Loser)

Quote:
Synopsis:
Murai Masahiko (16) has a fetish for the smell lingering around a scumbag in his class. One day, a beautiful girl named Mizusawa Haruka transfers into his class, but when they start dating he spills the truth: "Mizusawa Haruka died 5 years ago...." Who the hell is she!? What are her intentions!? The heart pounding suspense horror Scumbag Loser begins!
Stumbled upon this today, and didn't have high expectations considering it was from the author of Gun X Clover(not that GxC is bad, since I still read it, just not 'great'), but was interested because Cheshire cat-grins always catch my attention. Started reading and I was GREATLY entertained with the premise. There are only 4 translated chapters, but it more or less ends the first arc. The story manages to keep the suspense going throughout the first 4 chapters, with an end that was...completely from left field =03.

Spoiler for chp 4:

Last edited by frubam; 2013-11-17 at 22:00.
Old 2013-11-18, 01:47   Link #2
Utsuro no Hako

For a horror series, that was surprisingly funny. I totally lost it with this image:

I assume the shading on his pants is supposed to be indicating ... something. Combined with his fantasy about the rapist, this kid is way screwed up.
Old 2013-11-18, 22:18   Link #3
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsuro no Hako View Post
For a horror series, that was surprisingly funny. I totally lost it with this image:

I assume the shading on his pants is supposed to be indicating ... something. Combined with his fantasy about the rapist, this kid is way screwed up.
Yeah, don't really know why the hell he thought of those homoerotic fantasies...and honestly, it's something I overlooked. Thanks a lot for making me aware .

Closed Thread