AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-09-04, 13:06   Link #1
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

S.S. ASTRO: Asashio Sogo Teachers' Room

Quote:
From Yen Press:
Ever wondered what goes on behind the closed doors of the teachers’ lounge? At Asashio High, the new school year brings new faces, both in the student body and on staff. The new crop of teachers are all former students, and it quickly becomes obvious they have yet to grow out of their hilariously juvenile ways. From romantic entanglements to otaku obsessions, these teachers just go to show that the fun doesn’t have to end after high school!
I found this interesting 4koma manga, read it and i was surprise how much i love it! The manga, which someone once describe as "The grown up version of Azumanga Daioh" follows the lives of 4 new teachers at a high school, particular, Izumi Maki, the lazy PE teacher, Yuko Nagumo, a Yamato Nadeshiko Japanese teacher who's actually a glutton, Setsuna Arai, the mood swinging school nurse and Kaname Karasuma, the foreign language teacher who has a perverted crush on Izumi.

The cast and their antics are just funny from Izumi's scatterbrain, Yuko's love for food, Setsuna's moods and Kaname's crush on Izumi.

Sadly, only one volume was released in 2007 as the series is on hiatus with the last work that author Negi Banno did was a light novel illustrations in 2010.

Hopefully in the future the author will continue this great comedy manga.
Old 2011-09-04, 20:23   Link #2
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
There's a thread for this already, but I had forgotten all about this one, so thanks for the reminder =03. Well, I never read it, but I wanted to, given it's Azudai tag. *adds title to queue*
Closed Thread

Tags
4koma 4 panel 4panel koma, gag, shoujo ai