AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2021-06-15, 19:19   Link #121
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
Because this topic got necro'd recently I've been listening to the opening theme of Stardust Memory a lot. Easily one of the best themes of this entire multi-universe IP.

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
JagdPanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-02-28, 23:20   Link #122
Frontier

Is it worth watching the series version of Stardust Memory after watching the compilation film?
Old 2022-02-28, 23:55   Link #123
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Is it worth watching the series version of Stardust Memory after watching the compilation film?
If you like the movie and the characters interest you enough, I'd say watch the OVA series coz the compilation movie skipped & fast-forward through some character development & story beats & some great handdrawn mecha battles .

Also, if you watch the OVAs you get to listen these fun OP songs every episode :

YouTube
YouTube
Old 2022-03-01, 00:03   Link #124
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
If you like the movie and the characters interest you enough, I'd say watch the OVA series coz the compilation movie skipped & fast-forward through some character development & story beats & some great handdrawn mecha battles .
Is it about the same for the final few episodes? Not sure I want to watch the ending again .
Old 2022-03-01, 00:48   Link #125
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Is it about the same for the final few episodes? Not sure I want to watch the ending again .
Unfortunately yes. The OVAs ending even added insult to injury by reuniting Nina & Kou after he came out of the prison .

All in all, 0083 being mostly a tragedy that lead to the forming of the TITANS in Zeta is the whole point of the show whether we like it or not.

Note: Gato must've been really good in bed for Nina to be so infatuated with him
Old 2022-03-01, 22:08   Link #126
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Unfortunately yes. The OVAs ending even added insult to injury by reuniting Nina & Kou after he came out of the prison .

All in all, 0083 being mostly a tragedy that lead to the forming of the TITANS in Zeta is the whole point of the show whether we like it or not.

Note: Gato must've been really good in bed for Nina to be so infatuated with him
I'm kind of glad that wasn't in the compilation film if only because it probably would've added insult to injury of how bad that ending was for Kou. Like the one bright spot for me was the fact that Nina basically lost everything because she betrayed Kou and Gato ditched her .

Kind of rough seeing the Albion crew putting on Titan uniforms .