AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Love Live!

Notices

View Poll Results: Who are your favorite μ's idols?
Honoka Kosaka 24 23.30%
Kotori Minami 22 21.36%
Umi Sonoda 23 22.33%
Eli Ayase 25 24.27%
Nozomi Tojo 23 22.33%
Nico Yazawa 27 26.21%
Rin Hoshizora 22 21.36%
Hanayo Koizumi 14 13.59%
Maki Nishikino 42 40.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2014-07-04, 11:57   Link #41
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

No hope for NicoNico i guess =/

Just take the event as bonus for me then
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bila View Post
I dunno i find the event easier to people with lower levels, since you get more level ups and with that a free LP refil of course, it really depends in what level are you right now
Each 45 LP roll on hard, gets you 48 points/novels, and a roll on event song on hard, one and a half on normal.

I've been playing the game since the western launch date, and in all events i've managed to get the SR with days before the event ends.
Also, in the end of this page you have a detailed numbers of points that you get each roll of the event song, and Hard = 16 Novels, Hard Daily = 27 Novels, Normal = 10 Novels, Easy 5 Novels.
http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=Gameplay

Since this is a Nico event i've already spent 2 lovecas, and i'm with 1,2k points and 2 rolls of the hard event song to go, so 1,6k points.
I guess if you can hit on hard, it won't be as difficult =/

But the game is really too harsh on failed match, that it became mentally block for me to try anything more difficult. A practice mode that don't cost energy, and only give 1/10 exp, gold, no drop would be nice
Old 2014-07-04, 13:11   Link #42
Bila
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
No hope for NicoNico i guess =/

Just take the event as bonus for me then

I guess if you can hit on hard, it won't be as difficult =/

But the game is really too harsh on failed match, that it became mentally block for me to try anything more difficult. A practice mode that don't cost energy, and only give 1/10 exp, gold, no drop would be nice
When i started i couldn't do on hard too, if you want to train you can use youtube in your cellphone/tablet or download the JP version for a training version, like i'm doing for expert songs.
Old 2014-07-04, 17:10   Link #43
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
When i started i couldn't do on hard too, if you want to train you can use youtube in your cellphone/tablet or download the JP version for a training version, like i'm doing for expert songs.
Not casual enough for me... I plays this cause it really helps to clear my mind. But don't want to go out of the way for it =/
Gone is the day when i waked up in the middle of the night to check out energy for IOs game...

How do you do play this game btw? Mine is a tablet, and i uses my two thumbs.... Not sure it's the ideal way

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2014-07-04 at 17:26.
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-04, 17:44   Link #44
HaruX

Umm about Niko's event....how do i get the panda super rare Niko is it in the honor student scout or the last gift you get from the event? .-.
HaruX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-04, 17:49   Link #45
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Quote:
Not casual enough for me... I plays this cause it really helps to clear my mind. But don't want to go out of the way for it =/
Gone is the day when i waked up in the middle of the night to check out energy for IOs game...

How do you do play this game btw? Mine is a tablet, and i uses my two thumbs.... Not sure it's the ideal way
I use a phone so I can't say from experience but maybe you can tap with the index fingers like this guy?
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2014-07-04, 18:31   Link #46
Bila
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

I use a phone and play with the thumbs, never tried on a tablet but i saw people playing with all the fingers, looks crazy to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaruX View Post
Umm about Niko's event....how do i get the panda super rare Niko is it in the honor student scout or the last gift you get from the event? .-.
You can get the non-tranformed one, the pijamas, getting 13k points in the event, to get the panda you will need to rank over 1000 in the events rankings.
It will probaly get in the honor scout after the next event, but with low chances of appearing.
Old 2014-07-04, 23:30   Link #47
HaruX

Oh that's really hard to get DX
HaruX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-05, 04:48   Link #48
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

I am an idiot...

On tablet. Thumbs can move more accurately, but point/index finger moved much faster. Before when i tried with thumbs. Can get all 5* stage with full combo. But could not even pass through a 6* (as i will hit too many "bad" and lost out). Thought that was my limit

Just tried with index fingers, and not even 10 minutes practices, could even do 7* one with only at most one "bad" (Combo however was really difficult to build up). Maybe i could try the daily hard as well?

Btw on the event, found that doing normal did not yield more events points. Like i got 120 for 30 notes for normal, which is equivalent to 60 pts for 15 notes (easy). Or did the fact i missed all of those combos results in that? (I also using a really weak teams trying to maximise their bonds)
Old 2014-07-05, 11:00   Link #49
Miraluka
Banned

I lost(robbed) my tablet ;___;

How do I get my account back to me? I have my ID number btw.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-05, 13:03   Link #50
Bila
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I am an idiot...

On tablet. Thumbs can move more accurately, but point/index finger moved much faster. Before when i tried with thumbs. Can get all 5* stage with full combo. But could not even pass through a 6* (as i will hit too many "bad" and lost out). Thought that was my limit

Just tried with index fingers, and not even 10 minutes practices, could even do 7* one with only at most one "bad" (Combo however was really difficult to build up). Maybe i could try the daily hard as well?

Btw on the event, found that doing normal did not yield more events points. Like i got 120 for 30 notes for normal, which is equivalent to 60 pts for 15 notes (easy). Or did the fact i missed all of those combos results in that? (I also using a really weak teams trying to maximise their bonds)
If you're talking on the event song, the combo and the score affect the number of points received.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
I lost(robbed) my tablet ;___;

How do I get my account back to me? I have my ID number btw.
Do you have the Passcode? Not the ID but a giant number that you generate in case of lost/change of the device.
If not, you can try to contact KLab, but i doubt that you will be able to recover if you haven't bought lovecas or anything.
Old 2014-07-05, 20:18   Link #51
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Do you have the Passcode? Not the ID but a giant number that you generate in case of lost/change of the device.
If not, you can try to contact KLab, but i doubt that you will be able to recover if you haven't bought lovecas or anything.
I don't have that, I didn't know there was to begin with D:
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-06, 00:07   Link #52
Marina2

Today 25LP is very hard.

I think I might have to use green team on blue song......
Old 2014-07-06, 03:40   Link #53
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Honestly this game is getting annoying everyday. I think I will just try to accumulate the 50 crystal thing, do a major recruit to see if the game should worth the hassle.

My main issue right now is how the game trying to be really punishing, to the point that it feels like they are trying to earn every cents possible from the player , even at the costs of players annoyance

Twice already, not even 12 hours apart, where the app just closed and reset on itself. And when i returned, up to 55 worth energy was lost (25+those 30 notes). That is 5.5 hours waiting for energy to regain, all gone. I guess the reason they employ this strategy, is to ensuring players will not close their game and replay if they found that they nearly failed. But seriously what is so bad about that? At worst they will just have another attempt.

But doing that at what costed? Now i don't even know if i will bother to check back on the game in another 4 hours. Why should I? It may disconnect. Again. And all my waiting will be meaningless. Again.

I means why can't they look at , say Kantai Collection and try to replicate their model, and keep the game much less punishing for unavoidable error/mistake. I already paid $40 for KanColle, probably the most i did for app/browser games, despite all of the credit card hassle. And if my account happened to be reset, I will be willing to replay the whole thing all over again. No chance of that happening here
Old 2014-07-06, 21:36   Link #54
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Yeah, there have been a couple occasions where the app stops working and I lose my rewards after finishing a song. It doesn't happen too much for me, though.

But hey, the game's free. I can't really complain lol.

Right now, I'm just slowly gaining Notes to play the event. I've already lost time because I was on vacation for the past few days.

edit: Love Novels is a weird song to play. :x

Last edited by blakstealth; 2014-07-06 at 22:09.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-06, 22:19   Link #55
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

really it's available in English? Might check out the app store later.
Old 2014-07-07, 22:54   Link #56
Yye1
Wide Right

I cant wait for glass no hanazono to pop up, it would be so awkward but awesome

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-12, 00:11   Link #57
Marina2

Do you guys ever experience some kind of "lagging"

- You hit the note but the note run past the circle like you never hit it
- you are pressing the long note then you suddenly get "miss" even you still pressing it.
- You get "bad" from incomming note even before you hit it.

Recently, I get a lot of these problems.
Old 2014-07-12, 00:48   Link #58
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
Do you guys ever experience some kind of "lagging"

- You hit the note but the note run past the circle like you never hit it
- you are pressing the long note then you suddenly get "miss" even you still pressing it.
- You get "bad" from incomming note even before you hit it.

Recently, I get a lot of these problems.
The first one as a subset of teleporting notes is something I see every so often.

Other than that...not really...aside from the occasional crash (It once crashed right after I got a Full Combo on a song for the first time).

It's weird, though. After playing a couple of songs in hard mode for the first time, normal mode notes seem slow.
Old 2014-07-12, 08:56   Link #59
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

I'm shameless...

i accumulated the 50 hearts, used the 11 rare recruits. All rare. That plus all of the disconnection, so i called a rage quit and delete the game

Then today after couldn't find another IOS app towaste time, decided to re-download, see if i can reset and start a new game from scratch (to earn all those 50 heart again). It did not, but found some of the free heart for newbie. So throw them in for recruits, and some how got the UR Koizumi...

Now suddenly my interest rose back to no bound again... Her skill animation however is a freaking death trap, with all of those heart flying around and mask whatever coming next

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2014-07-12 at 09:31.
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-12, 14:24   Link #60
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

Quote:

Now suddenly my interest rose back to no bound again... Her skill animation however is a freaking death trap, with all of those heart flying around and mask whatever coming next
You can turn off the skill animations. Which I did immediately after getting her because I was experiencing the exact same thing.
RWBladewing is offline   Reply With Quote