AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

View Poll Results: who's stronger eneru or crocodile?
Crocodie 1 100.00%
Eneru 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2004-04-04, 15:16   Link #1
ace firefist
Kerazy.com Editor

Send a message via MSN to ace firefist
Exclamation who's stronger crocdile or eneru?

i chose crocodile.
Old 2004-04-04, 15:19   Link #2
ace firefist
Kerazy.com Editor

Send a message via MSN to ace firefist
Quote:
Originally Posted by ace firefist
i chose crocodile.
please ad [spoilers] to the thread name
Old 2004-04-04, 15:40   Link #3
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Hmmm, I get the feeling that because you have had your threads locked in the Naruto forum, you are looking elsewhere to post some rather pointless polls.

The reason I say it's pointless is because you, the thread creator, haven't even bothered to give any reason for your choice. You just give a one line (almost one word) answer which you no doubt voted for. Almost as bad as asking who is stronger "Neji or Rock Lee" and then say undecided (so what was the point of the thread).

If you want your threads to remain open, you need to put some effort into them. If you want this thread to be reopened, then please be prepared to discuss why you think Crocodile or Eneru is the stronger, and maybe why you have chosen those two from the cast of One Piece.

The other reason for closing the thread is because you double posted, and for really no good reason. All you had to do was edit your first post. If you don't know how to edit, then it's about time you learned.

We prefer these forums to contain discussions, if not the threads become pointless. So, please let me know you want to put some effort into your threads and be prepared to discuss.

From the forum rules
  • All threads must serve a purpose
    Useless threads will not be tolerated in any forum. The forum most frequently abused by useless threads is General Chat. The purpose of the General Chat Forum is to discuss topics not related to anime or BitTorrent. This does not mean that General Chat can be used to discuss just anything. Even here, threads must serve some purpose. Below are listed a few of the most frequent examples of purposeless threads. However, there are exceptions to this list. If you want to create a thread of one of the below types that you think may serve a useful purpose, just PM a moderator. Then if you get permission, mention whose permission in your post. Otherwise, no new threads of these types may be created without permission. Violations will be closed or deleted.
  • Do not double post
    If you want to add something to a message you have just posted, please use the "Edit" button under your post to edit your post rather than posting a new reply.
Closed Thread