AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2022-02-02, 23:15   Link #381
stevenjai1

I'm not sure you guys noticed it but it appear that the light novel book for volume 21 will soon be released in March 19 and also there seem to be short preview summary included as well. The preview talk about Ryouma army chasing Lupis army and Lupis army defending the capital while Ryouma find out about Asuka being capture by the church and send a small number of people to rescue Asuka but this just what I read from the short preview that was google translate in english so I'm not sure if it 100 percent accurate. So if there anyone who can read Japanese and can confirm if it accurate or not that would be great?

Here is the preview

コミカライズも絶好調の異世界召喚戦記 第21巻!!

一目散に撤退するルピス女王の軍を追って、王都ピレウスへと迫る亮真軍。なんとかピレウスにたどり着いたル ピス、メルティナはミハイルと今後の対応策を練るが、籠城以外の手段は見つからない。
いっぽう、王都に迫る亮真はローゼリア王国内の光神教団にかつての幼なじみ・飛鳥が囚われていることを知る 。これ以上戦力を割けない亮真は、少人数での飛鳥救出を試みるがーー。
stevenjai1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-02-03, 15:03   Link #382
Ratedhook522

Yes I saw that it’s coming out in March and thrilled but yes I read Ryoma lays siege to the capital where both the queen and her 2 idiot knights are hold up in with a siege taking place. Not sure if Ryoma is gonna be the one to lead the small force to rescue Asuka but yes he’s dispatching a small unit to infiltrate in order to save her. No mention of Elena so she either dead or retreated to her own estate. Not entirely sure about Asuka being captured cause last I checked she was with the kojin (what the machine translation came up with) sect of Rosalia of her own free will if I’m not mistaken. What’s worrisome that this may be a trap to lure in Ryoma since he is the leader of the rebel army and killing him could lift the siege.

Last edited by Ratedhook522; 2022-02-05 at 00:17.
Ratedhook522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-02-05, 08:16   Link #383
stevenjai1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratedhook522 View Post
Yes I saw that it’s coming out in March and thrilled but yes I read Ryoma lays siege to the capital where both the queen and her 2 idiot knights are hold up in with a siege taking place. Not sure if Ryoma is gonna be the one to lead the small force to rescue Asuka but yes he’s dispatching a small unit to infiltrate in order to save her. No mention of Elena so she either dead or retreated to her own estate. Not entirely sure about Asuka being captured cause last I checked she was with the kojin (what the machine translation came up with) sect of Rosalia of her own free will if I’m not mistaken. What’s worrisome that this may be a trap to lure in Ryoma since he is the leader of the rebel army and killing him could lift the siege.
Yeah I agree with you that I'm also thrilled and looking forward to finding out what happen in the light novel book for volume 21 and I'm guessing is going to be about how the war between Lupis and Ryouma is going to end.

Last edited by stevenjai1; 2022-02-05 at 08:44.
Old 2022-03-22, 01:38   Link #384
stevenjai1

Is there any spoiler or any information about light novel book volume 21 because it already been released and I would also be very grateful and happy to know what happen during the war between Ryouma and Lupis?

Last edited by stevenjai1; 2022-03-23 at 05:43.
Old 2022-03-23, 17:46   Link #385
Ratedhook522

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenjai1 View Post
Is there any spoiler or any information about light novel book volume 21 because it already been released and I would also be very grateful and happy to know what happen during the war between Ryouma and Lupis?
From what I’ve gathered so far early on in the release,
Spoiler for Wortenia:
Old 2022-03-26, 12:14   Link #386
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Spoiler for Wortenia:
Ooh nice that Ryoma's he's going to see Asuka.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-03-30, 21:16   Link #387
stevenjai1

Quote:
Spoiler for Wortenia:
Alright thanks I really appreciate it and if there any more update and spoiler about volume 21 please continue to share with us because I would like to know more about the war and the ending?
Old 2022-04-24, 23:06   Link #388
Ratedhook522

Lol okay so believe it or not up to your discretion but a spoiler came out about how Elena and the two stupid knights are going to resolve the war.
Spoiler for Wortenia:
Old 2022-04-25, 04:36   Link #389
stevenjai1

Quote:
Lol okay so believe it or not up to your discretion but a spoiler came out about how Elena and the two stupid knights are going to resolve the war.
Spoiler for Wortenia:
Can you please give us more detail because I find it completely weird unless it was decision made by the noble instead of Elena and the two knight then it would make sense?

Also what about Lupis did she agree to it?

Last edited by stevenjai1; 2022-04-25 at 09:05.
Old 2022-04-25, 16:58   Link #390
Ratedhook522

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenjai1 View Post
Can you please give us more detail because I find it completely weird unless it was decision made by the noble instead of Elena and the two knight then it would make sense?

Also what about Lupis did she agree to it?
Basically it’s a decision made by Lupis faction.
Spoiler for Wortenia light novel:
But remember if Ryoma accepts this doesn’t end things as the nobles may conspire with those two stupid knights to assassinate Ryoma and the way nobles conspire with each other may just create more problems for Ryomas new kingdom. But it all depends if Ryoma agrees to the marriage or not.
Old 2022-04-25, 22:11   Link #391
mickbis

Quote:
Spoiler for Wortenia:
LOL They're really genius, I doubt Ryouma would accept the proposal normally.
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-04-25, 22:33   Link #392
stevenjai1

Quote:
But remember if Ryoma accepts this doesn’t end things as the nobles may conspire with those two stupid knights to assassinate Ryoma and the way nobles conspire with each other may just create more problems for Ryomas new kingdom. But it all depends if Ryoma agrees to the marriage or not.
Alright thanks I really appreciate it.

Last edited by stevenjai1; 2022-04-25 at 22:45.
Old 2022-04-25, 22:45   Link #393
Ratedhook522

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickbis View Post
LOL They're really genius, I doubt Ryouma would accept the proposal normally.
Lol it’s so funny they really think after all the shit the put Ryoma through and even attacked him to try to marry the queen off to him to resolve everything. If you look at it carefully, Ryoma loses out by accepting this deal cause not only will he still have a target on his back but the corrupt nobles still get to do whatever they want in the kingdom. By marrying her he won’t be able to create a new kingdom after destroying the old one.
Old 2022-04-26, 15:54   Link #394
Snowbold

Quote:
Lol it’s so funny they really think after all the shit the put Ryoma through and even attacked him to try to marry the queen off to him to resolve everything. If you look at it carefully, Ryoma loses out by accepting this deal cause not only will he still have a target on his back but the corrupt nobles still get to do whatever they want in the kingdom. By marrying her he won’t be able to create a new kingdom after destroying the old one.
Agreed, what the dilemma for Ryoma is how to reject this offer in a way the public supports?

It reminds me in the show, 'Rome' when Pompei and the Senate propose a truce to Caesar, but Caesar wants to reject it. He and his advisers parse the language and see that Pompei never proposed meeting to affirm a truce and so Caesar uses that as cause to reject the truce. "That they claim peace but refuse to meet me and make it official, therefore I refuse this false message," or something like that.
Snowbold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-21, 00:21   Link #395
Ratedhook522

Spoiler for Wortenia Senki next light novel:

Next light novel looks fire, Ryoma sieges the capital but doesn’t want to risk losing his army and is on a time table cause other countries may take this opportunity to help the Queen in order to use her as a puppet and hold the country as a vassal state under their grip. So Ryoma is on a time table but receives a letter that may either be a trap or salvation.
Old 2022-06-21, 06:17   Link #396
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Wait. I thought he postponed the siege and rushed to see his Cousin Asuka.

Quote:
Oh I see. So he already manage to rescue Asuka at this point. LoL Ryoma wouldn't want to marry an idiot Queen like Lupis.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-07-29, 07:41   Link #397
stevenjai1

So is there anyone that has any spoiler or information about volume 22 because I would really be grateful and happy to find out what happened during the war between Ryouma and Lupis so please share with us if you know anythings?
Old 2022-07-29, 08:40   Link #398
n0m@n
C-Z

Spoiler for v22:
Old 2022-07-29, 20:44   Link #399
stevenjai1

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Spoiler for v22:
Thanks for the update I really appreciate it.

Last edited by stevenjai1; 2022-07-31 at 23:58.
Old 2022-07-29, 21:37   Link #400
Ratedhook522

A very satisfying ending for a stupid queen and her idiot knights that wanted to cling to power so much they tried to kill the man who actually saved their asses in the beginning.
Spoiler for Volume 22 Wortenia:

I can surmise lupis may try to get revenge some way on Ryoma for the downfall of her reign and the death of her two most loyal knights, the question is how and what means Sudo will use her for. He may give her to the holy empire/city so they can use her as a pretense to cleansing the Wortenia area since Demi humans still live there which would give them cause to invade the kingdom and install her as a puppet under a moniker of the holy queen. Well who knows what’ll happen to Lupis next.

Tags
cliche villains, gary stu mc, politics, strategy