Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2024-05-07, 09:14   Link #4661
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
I mean I'm sorry, but the part where Legend was being a complete jerk, and at the end it was all "I'm sorry I called you a jerk back when you were being a jerk." just really pissed me off.

If he's "lonely" that's his own fault for being such a jerk. Also doesn't he have Butler?

Like I'm sorry, I'm not fond of the "Then why don't you eat cake?" attitude. Or Mary Sues. I hate Mary Sues.

And Revice was awesome. I don't understand why anybody would think this trash arc is any better than Revice.

And to say it's a good anniversary arc when it is worse than the entirety of Zi-O put together. At least that had a few actually likable characters. That show also didn't need to ruin a currently running show just to exist.
> Lone fighter in his world, no secondary Rider or something like that.
> Gaudy with good intent, noted that we saw he enjoyed people morale lifted because of his act, so its not only to draw enemy attention.
> Think of Houtarou as friend, mood worsened because his friend put Hopper and Liner above his Rider cards that supposed to be more awesome in comparison.
> Houtarou: "If only I can understand what he's thinking about"

> This jerk act is justified.

Like ... How?

If Houtarou punished for not putting Kaguya on pedestal, sure, feel free to call it bad writing.

However, Houtarou wished to understand what's going on with his friends has been his traits since first episode.
He paid attention to Rinne after Minato said Rinne left her career choice report blank; its not like Rinne treated him with respect as well until Kyoto trip.

Personally I'll take Legend cameo over mess that is Revice post-Olteca loss.

Sure, previous episode writing is bad, but it followed by how friendship with MC affected the Gary Stu and what MC can do about it.
Not starting strong, then somehow MC became cardboard until last story arc remember there's consequences for him; secondary Rider become the worst person in show for no real reason; while tertiary Rider and her friends hogged the subplot until there's nothing left to connect with the other two.

The only bad thing with Legend cameo is Hundred.

That fight using Build Genius is really a slap to last episode.
You can have Gigist flexing his power instead and it will be much better albeit at cost of messing up power level when Gotchard final form arrives.
Old 2024-05-08, 07:02   Link #4662
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

I refuse to believe that Gorgeous guy thinks of Hotaro as a friend. First of all, he doesn't even know the guy. Second, friends don't treat their friends like shit.

And just because Hotaro does not mind letting his "friend" walk all over him doesn't mean I have to condone such behavior as well.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-08, 23:00   Link #4663
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

> The first thing he did is offered himself to teach in Houtarou remedial class.
> There are three Riders, but Houtarou is the only person he lends Rider Chemy.
> Spanner complaint, he didn't care. Houtarou complaint, he told him being fabulous is his way of life; even admitted he aware other world have it's own standard he might looks ridiculous.
> "How is it Houtarou? Do you enjoy your gorgeous time?"
> Bad mood after Houtarou said Hopper and Liner are his precious friend.
> Butler: "It can't be helped. My master is socially awkward."
> "Houtarou. This is where we part."

Yup, clearly no sign of Kaguya appreciate Houtarou presence.

Not the first time in KR too.

Tendou often rude to Kagami. Hardly mention he acknowledged him as his friend.
However he never against his tenacity; helped him on many occasion, even first Hyper Clock Up is to save him.
Old 2024-05-09, 16:06   Link #4664
kiak666

Trademark for the next Rider revealed:

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

UPDATE: Apparently this is a filming shot of our new Rider along with a new monster:

Images

Last edited by kiak666; 2024-05-09 at 18:41.
kiak666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 17:08   Link #4665
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiak666 View Post
Trademark for the next Rider revealed:

Images

UPDATE: Apparently this is a filming shot of our new Rider along with a new monster:

Images
The only thing I can tell from that picture is that the suit looks cheap. It's sadly a given nowadays.
Old Yesterday, 20:04   Link #4666
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

https://twitter.com/cinemalife_web/s...52934872174813

http://www.cinema-life.net/p240512_krpr/

Spoiler for :

Gotchard Summer Movie posters, featuring Gotchard new form and Daybreak.
They really got Daigo as future Houtarou after voicing Daybreak, I guess this debunking speculation that Daybreak is not initially planned by staffs.

Last edited by Tactics; Yesterday at 21:29.
Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 20:46   Link #4667
kiak666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post
https://twitter.com/cinemalife_web/s...52934872174813

http://www.cinema-life.net/p240512_krpr/

Gotchard Summer Movie posters, featuring Gotchard new form and Daybreak.
They really got Daigo as future Houtarou after voicing Daybreak, I guess this debunking speculation that Daybreak is not initially planned by staffs.
It's the previously leaked final form. I think Platinum Gotchard looks better.
Old Yesterday, 21:46   Link #4668
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Well, I suspect not many audiences here aware part of Gotchard marketing strategy is new form visibility in posters right before currently airing story arc ends.

I like the final form, somehow it reminds me of Gridman Universe (shades of blue and rainbow).

This will be second time final form debuts on movie.
IIRC the first is Hyper Kabuto, the rest is either already got final form (e.g. Xtreme, Putotyra) prior to movie or settle it with movie-exclusive form (e.g. Drive, Build).
I guess this make Den-O's Gaoh movie even more unique since: timeline-wise they not obtained final form yet, Wing Form appeared in series before movie and the movie villain defeated by number advantages.

Old Yesterday, 23:32   Link #4669
kiak666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post
Well, I suspect not many audiences here aware part of Gotchard marketing strategy is new form visibility in posters right before currently airing story arc ends.

I like the final form, somehow it reminds me of Gridman Universe (shades of blue and rainbow).

This will be second time final form debuts on movie.
IIRC the first is Hyper Kabuto, the rest is either already got final form (e.g. Xtreme, Putotyra) prior to movie or settle it with movie-exclusive form (e.g. Drive, Build).
I guess this make Den-O's Gaoh movie even more unique since: timeline-wise they not obtained final form yet, Wing Form appeared in series before movie and the movie villain defeated by number advantages.

Based on the ending of this week's episode, I'm pretty sure Gotchard's final form will debut on June, which is one month before the Summer Movie releases.
Old Today, 09:13   Link #4670
justavisitor

Finally the legend's arc is over....it was so so??

This episode makes no sense lol. Not only no one cares about the big clock in the sky other than the cast, the defense set up by hundred is just low level soldiers. The clock would be destroyed by the main cast in secs if not being interfered by the local bad guys
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
henshin, kamen rider, tokusatsu