LROlsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-07, 14:21   Link #224
yoshimori12

Quote:
Originally Posted by LROlsson View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

well thanks for time...
i really glad and can sleep in sweet dream without holding so much question in anime
yoshimori12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-08, 06:18   Link #225
Azurial

Kurou probably mistaken that Haku might be reincarnation of Hakuoro that why he said "so that's him, ojou" maybe .......

as a lover could be since she in "love" with Haku. all we can do now is wait until the 3rd game for more info

i can sense alot of strong fighter in E'nakamui judging by Oshutoru since he is really strong in fighting i HOPE Haku did do some training there me want to see some more of Haku fight capability
with a katana or a sword the fan is awesome too but he wont be using it anymore :/ --sign--
Azurial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-08, 10:36   Link #226
yoshimori12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurial View Post
Kurou probably mistaken that Haku might be reincarnation of Hakuoro that why he said "so that's him, ojou" maybe .......

as a lover could be since she in "love" with Haku. all we can do now is wait until the 3rd game for more info

i can sense alot of strong fighter in E'nakamui judging by Oshutoru since he is really strong in fighting i HOPE Haku did do some training there me want to see some more of Haku fight capability
with a katana or a sword the fan is awesome too but he wont be using it anymore :/ --sign--
well, that why i asking the person who already finished the game
its really imposible reincarnation. i bet Kurou already understand that.
Old 2016-03-08, 11:57   Link #227
KerrBlank

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshimori12 View Post
Spoiler:
I think Kurou thought that Kuon and Haku have some romantic relationship so he said "Is he the one" referring to maybe if he's the one she wants to marry.
KerrBlank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-11, 08:38   Link #228
KerrBlank

I wonder if Haku can use Akuruka in FnH, and also what if Haku, a human can use akuruka to its full extent?
KerrBlank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-11, 10:42   Link #229
Tong
Many RPGs, Little Time

Send a message via MSN to Tong
Quote:
Originally Posted by KerrBlank View Post
I wonder if Haku can use Akuruka in FnH, and also what if Haku, a human can use akuruka to its full extent?
Do you mean the mask? Probably not, since they're immitations of the original fossil/Iceman mask.
Old 2016-03-11, 12:59   Link #230
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

I don't get why not? Haku got Oshutoru's actual mask and the danger comes from being whether or not he has the mental capacity to control it. Besides Haku's no longer entirely human and likely to live very long like the Emperor.
Old 2016-03-11, 15:47   Link #231
yoshimori12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tong View Post
Do you mean the mask? Probably not, since they're immitations of the original fossil/Iceman mask.
Quote:
Originally Posted by erneiz_hyde View Post
I don't get why not? Haku got Oshutoru's actual mask and the danger comes from being whether or not he has the mental capacity to control it. Besides Haku's no longer entirely human and likely to live very long like the Emperor.
in anime episode 15, there some explanation about the mask.

only the person that chosen by THE EMPEROR and THE MASK

so there 2 variable need to complete before the full power of mask come out.

and since haku doesnt have much stamina, i think is out of question if haku can use the mask.

by now, i more curious about upcoming war. are yamato continue they invasion or tuskuru invade yamato first? since their emperor passed away, its mean invasion to tuskuru is "death message".

really miss eruruu
Old 2016-03-11, 22:59   Link #232
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Chosen by the Emperor probably means granted the mask in the first place, while chosen by the mask is likely more about whether the wearer can withstand the mental stress. I don't remember seeing any instance the mask has will of their own.

Yeah maybe he won't be able to use it initially for reasons but I'm pretty sure he will eventually.
Old 2016-03-12, 11:42   Link #233
LROlsson

Suppousedly there was a new CM for Futari on this weeks episode also, but I wasn't able to see it.
Haku and Hakuoro was narrating it.

Argh, I want to see it. Please aquaplus, upload it.
Old 2016-03-12, 11:52   Link #234
Haigi

Quote:
Originally Posted by LROlsson View Post
Looks like the four Akuruturuka in the corners and Hakouro in the middle. So..we're gonna see Munechika and Mikazuchi transform too? I'm curious if Haku can bear the burden of the power. There might be a reason why his brother doesn't use it.
Haigi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-12, 12:35   Link #235
LROlsson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haigi View Post
Looks like the four Akuruturuka in the corners and Hakouro in the middle. So..we're gonna see Munechika and Mikazuchi transform too? I'm curious if Haku can bear the burden of the power. There might be a reason why his brother doesn't use it.
Yeah, it looks like it's the four akuruturuka, to the upper right is Vurai, and the shape of the head to the lower left is Oshutrou/Haku(?).
To the upper left looks like it could be Munechika due to the hammer head like fists, which would mean that the lower right would be Mikazuchi.
Old 2016-03-12, 18:25   Link #236
MeanMachine
MeanWritingMachine

Okay, so, been brain storming ever since I’ve seen the bits from the new CM, and I’ve come up with a theory for the endgame of the third game. Going to break it down into a few points.

-The mural picture from the CM seems to represent a fight between Witsu and the four transformed Akuruturuka, who may or may not actually be working together. If Witsu wakes up and looks for a fight with them, I do think they would end up teaming up to him down.

-The four mask are each based upon one of the four elements that the magic in the world is based upon, and if I remember correctly, Witsu can control each of them. I would buy that, by using the four elements on him at once, they may very well be able to defeat him. And if that is the case, I don’t think this is just by luck.

-By that I mean that Haku’s brother, the Mikado, may have devised a plan for restoring humanity by destroying Witsu (it may or may not actually work)

-And that may just be the end that Witsu would wish for. We know that’s what he wanted after the shit hit the fan in the lab, so he may still long for it. And this could explain the motivation behind Dii’s half of Witsu’s actions, in that he says he wanted his “children” to push themselves, to become stronger. But why? I think it’s so that they’d be able to kill him one day. And going with that, the Akuruturuka could be considered the realization of that goal, so the two halves of Witsu could reconcile, refuse, and go out with a bang. Like, literally. It’d be the mother of all god-monster battles. But I digress.

I think an end like that would sort of be logical, and in keeping with Utawarerumono’s trend of tragic endings.

What do you guys think?
MeanMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-12, 22:33   Link #237
Hiro Hayase

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeanMachine View Post
Okay, so, been brain storming ever since I’ve seen the bits from the new CM, and I’ve come up with a theory for the endgame of the third game. Going to break it down into a few points.

-The mural picture from the CM seems to represent a fight between Witsu and the four transformed Akuruturuka, who may or may not actually be working together. If Witsu wakes up and looks for a fight with them, I do think they would end up teaming up to him down.

-The four mask are each based upon one of the four elements that the magic in the world is based upon, and if I remember correctly, Witsu can control each of them. I would buy that, by using the four elements on him at once, they may very well be able to defeat him. And if that is the case, I don’t think this is just by luck.

-By that I mean that Haku’s brother, the Mikado, may have devised a plan for restoring humanity by destroying Witsu (it may or may not actually work)

-And that may just be the end that Witsu would wish for. We know that’s what he wanted after the shit hit the fan in the lab, so he may still long for it. And this could explain the motivation behind Dii’s half of Witsu’s actions, in that he says he wanted his “children” to push themselves, to become stronger. But why? I think it’s so that they’d be able to kill him one day. And going with that, the Akuruturuka could be considered the realization of that goal, so the two halves of Witsu could reconcile, refuse, and go out with a bang. Like, literally. It’d be the mother of all god-monster battles. But I digress.

I think an end like that would sort of be logical, and in keeping with Utawarerumono’s trend of tragic endings.

What do you guys think?
I did think about this theory at some point, but I discarded it because even if Witsu dies, there will still be Kuon and her bloodline, and its not certain if those fake masks will stop working after his death. I didn't think Itsuwari no Kamen was as depressing as the previous work, but it was interesting seeing humanity's destruction from another view.

I thought Haku's goal is to stabilize Yamato and return those slime's back into humans.

Lately when I look at these masked forms, I think of the Heroic Tribe from Heroic Age now.
Old 2016-03-12, 23:05   Link #238
MeanMachine
MeanWritingMachine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro Hayase View Post
I did think about this theory at some point, but I discarded it because even if Witsu dies, there will still be Kuon and her bloodline, and its not certain if those fake masks will stop working after his death. I didn't think Itsuwari no Kamen was as depressing as the previous work, but it was interesting seeing humanity's destruction from another view.

I thought Haku's goal is to stabilize Yamato and return those slime's back into humans.

Lately when I look at these masked forms, I think of the Heroic Tribe from Heroic Age now.
I get the impression that Kuon powers come directly from Witsu, like she's channeling it. Could be wrong. No telling if she'd even still have the powers if Witsu wakes up. Don't know enough to make a clear call on it in any case.

And what ever Haku's goals are, things will surely happen that will be out of his control. Like whoever created the zombies/onis out of the Uzurusha's dead for starters. And any number of things could cause Witsu to wake up, who could offer to give/help with what Haku wants in exchange for something that HE wants.

And yeah, they also remind me of the big guys from Heroic Age,
Old 2016-03-13, 03:57   Link #239
yoshimori12

didnt someone forget, hakuoro have ability to ressurection the dead?
i assume that the emperor didnt know real power hakuoro

since their data only got from hacking computer
Old 2016-03-13, 07:35   Link #240
MeanMachine
MeanWritingMachine

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshimori12 View Post
didnt someone forget, hakuoro have ability to ressurection the dead?
i assume that the emperor didnt know real power hakuoro

since their data only got from hacking computer
Yeah, but we don't know how far that can go. What we DO know is that he can bring back someones who has been killed very recently.

And the four masks could also be an attempt by the emperor to recreate the source of the "curse" so that he can reverse it or something.

Tags
harem done right, lazy_mc, visualnovel