AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2024-05-08, 07:28   Link #241
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Our beloved Church Trio appear at the end of Part 8
Old 2024-05-08, 07:50   Link #242
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Could be Zekka would have a short fight again Zenovia and Avi would ask to Zenovia and Irina be her mentors?
Hyodou True DXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-08, 09:11   Link #243
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Schwertleite explains that walkure is the species names of valkyries, and that 'valkyrie' is a title (it was explained it's an occupation in DxD) given to the elites. Avi said Schwert is a Walkure so she is not a Valkyrie, so she is not on Rossweisse's level.

Btw, Walkure is literally the German spelling of Valkyrie lol
"I'm a Valkyrie and I work as a Valkyrie"
Old 2024-05-08, 09:57   Link #244
Xuanwu

^Lol, thanks for the clarification. Guess the DxD wiki might need to be updated to reflect that info.

I wonder if Kunou or someone from the Five Principal Clans will be among the supporting characters.
Xuanwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-08, 10:01   Link #245
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuanwu View Post
^Lol, thanks for the clarification. Guess the DxD wiki might need to be updated to reflect that info.

I wonder if Kunou or someone from the Five Principal Clans will be among the supporting characters.
Kunou is not in her first year of middle school rn, so if she appears, it would have to be because she's visiting Rias and her servants
Old 2024-05-08, 10:41   Link #246
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

It seem there is a Bonus if you buy Junior DXD: https://twitter.com/hdd_anime/status...88090382884970
Old 2024-05-08, 10:55   Link #247
godz

Schwertleite and Avi make me curious, Rosseweise hasn't even been in Kuoh for three months, but there was already another Nordic woman studying quietly and having a position at Kuoh's high school. Perhaps Kuoh was already attractive to other supernatural forces? and avi contradicts the dialogue that rias and sona were the only high class demon in kuoh when sona is introduced to issei and asia in volume 3, isn't avi a high class demon even though she is from the main family of A noble family like Amon?
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-08, 11:31   Link #248
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
Schwertleite and Avi make me curious, Rosseweise hasn't even been in Kuoh for three months, but there was already another Nordic woman studying quietly and having a position at Kuoh's high school. Perhaps Kuoh was already attractive to other supernatural forces?
That was always the case since they signed the peace treaty there.

Quote:
and avi contradicts the dialogue that rias and sona were the only high class demon in kuoh when sona is introduced to issei and asia in volume 3, isn't avi a high class demon even though she is from the main family of A noble family like Amon?
The story mentioned that the Amon family is no longer part of the 72 Pillars.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-08, 12:05   Link #249
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
That was always the case since they signed the peace treaty there.

The story mentioned that the Amon family is no longer part of the 72 Pillars.
Then the short story where Lolova Amon and Enely Vassago appear could be considered no longer canon, because there the two are mentioned as members of the high class family of the 72
Old 2024-05-08, 12:14   Link #250
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

“Completely useless? But I’ve heard that Amon are powerful demons…”
“It’s true that the house of Amon is 7th among the 72 pillars. It still has a lot of influence in the Underworld.”
Old 2024-05-08, 12:20   Link #251
Xuanwu

They said the bonus for buying Junior DxD includes short stories written by Ishibumi? Or am I reading it wrong
Old 2024-05-08, 12:25   Link #252
Xuanwu

By the way, didn't Azazel only make usable artificial Sacred Gears for others around volume 14 IIRC? Makes me wonder how the sword study club already has artificial Sacred Gear swords.
Quote:
Schwertleite and Avi make me curious, Rosseweise hasn't even been in Kuoh for three months, but there was already another Nordic woman studying quietly and having a position at Kuoh's high school. Perhaps Kuoh was already attractive to other supernatural forces? and avi contradicts the dialogue that rias and sona were the only high class demon in kuoh when sona is introduced to issei and asia in volume 3, isn't avi a high class demon even though she is from the main family of A noble family like Amon?
There's always bound to be inconsistencies with long series like DxD. Is it possible they were referring to Kuoh's senior high school division only?
Old 2024-05-08, 12:45   Link #253
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
They said the bonus for buying Junior DxD includes short stories written by Ishibumi? Or am I reading it wrong
The are short stories written by Ishibumi lately according to this Rippu's Tweet: https://twitter.com/rippu_snnm/statu...94686303437113
Old 2024-05-08, 14:14   Link #254
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyodou True DXD View Post
The are short stories written by Ishibumi lately according to this Rippu's Tweet: https://twitter.com/rippu_snnm/statu...94686303437113
Issei talks about boobs with each of them
Old 2024-05-08, 14:50   Link #255
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Yeah I have read it.

Hope they guys of Occult Research Club will translate both Junior and those new short stories.

Somebody know how contact the Occult Research Club's guys?

I would like ask them if they would translate.
Old 2024-05-08, 16:33   Link #256
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvix View Post
“Completely useless? But I’ve heard that Amon are powerful demons…”
“It’s true that the house of Amon is 7th among the 72 pillars. It still has a lot of influence in the Underworld.”
That makes me wonder, has the position in the Goetia ever mattered? I mean the Gremory are 56 and even so pre-Sirzechs were very influential.

Quote:
By the way, didn't Azazel only make usable artificial Sacred Gears for others around volume 14 IIRC? Makes me wonder how the sword study club already has artificial Sacred Gear swords.

There's always bound to be inconsistencies with long series like DxD. Is it possible they were referring to Kuoh's senior high school division only?

If I remember correctly, volume 14 takes place at most 1 month after volume ten and therefore these could be the first prototypes before the ones the Sona team gets.

If I remember correctly, Rias introduced Sona as the other high-class demon that was in the city, so Avi is probably not a high-class demon and therefore we could confirm that the surname does not affirm the position as high class demon, if not power.
Old 2024-05-08, 17:34   Link #257
Xuanwu

Quote:
That makes me wonder, has the position in the Goetia ever mattered? I mean the Gremory are 56 and even so pre-Sirzechs were very influential.

If I remember correctly, volume 14 takes place at most 1 month after volume ten and therefore these could be the first prototypes before the ones the Sona team gets.

If I remember correctly, Rias introduced Sona as the other high-class demon that was in the city, so Avi is probably not a high-class demon and therefore we could confirm that the surname does not affirm the position as high class demon, if not power.
She calls herself the weakest high-class devil. It could be that her power is lower than a typical high-class devil, similar to Sairaorg before he trained hard enough.
Old 2024-05-08, 17:52   Link #258
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Quote:

She says herself she is high-class

“But the most important thing is—”
Avi-senpai softly looked over her surroundings.
“I don't even have a single servant.”
Even an amateur like me heard that to demons, servants are a very important topic.
“The weakest and lowest of high-class demons—that is me, Avi Amon.”
After that senpai shared a bit of her life.
No talent as a demon and no people willing to become her servants.
No one showed interest in her, living her life as an outcast.
Old 2024-05-08, 17:56   Link #259
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvix View Post
She says herself she is high-class

“But the most important thing is—”
Avi-senpai softly looked over her surroundings.
“I don't even have a single servant.”
Even an amateur like me heard that to demons, servants are a very important topic.
“The weakest and lowest of high-class demons—that is me, Avi Amon.”
After that senpai shared a bit of her life.
No talent as a demon and no people willing to become her servants.
No one showed interest in her, living her life as an outcast.
ravel doesn't have one either and is older than avi, so don't feel bad for avi
Old 2024-05-08, 17:59   Link #260
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Except no one, does not want to become Ravel's servant because she's weak like Avi.