AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2024-05-15, 22:02   Link #141
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Honestly I'd say Megumin is right to consider Iris a huge rival and threat. Being a Princess is a pretty big advantage for someone like Kazuma. Plus that whole ring thing is just a huge thing. Especially since she knows he was one of thieves and that he took it. And no matter how goofy that group is...they probably are the ones that will defeat the demon king. I mean certainly won't be Mitsurugi .

This princess thing went on for a lot longer than I honestly expected. Guess we'll see what trouble the main group get into next!
Old 2024-05-15, 22:09   Link #142
Shadow5YA

Kazuma talking like Vanir should've been the giveaway that the mask was affecting him. He even talked about feeling the power of negative emotions.

I like how Darkness learned to work around her accuracy issues by grabbing them directly

Last edited by Shadow5YA; 2024-05-15 at 23:31.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-17, 02:18   Link #143
Zolton

Quote:
Originally Posted by patnam View Post
so what is the next arc?
Spoiler:
Zolton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-17, 19:17   Link #144
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Finally caught up to the third season =03. Actually, after the movie, I was interested in the crimson demons to go back to the Megumin series, but I watched it in an awkward random order(9>5>6>4>1-3>7-8>10-12). Randomly starting ep 9 first was a good motivation to watch the rest. The first episodes were still bland/boring but seeing what came after it made me want to slog through it. Nice series overall, but would not return to it for the laughs.

Anyway this season has been a blast to binge through. Darkness being dependable and serious in regards to behaving around royalty was pretty extraordinary; she's done this before, but not nearly consistent as this. Iris was super adorable and will certainly be missed. The action segments in the last episode were very enjoyable; classic silly/serious in typical Konasuba fashion. I almost feel like the rest of the season won't measure up to this last arc, considering they are going back to Axel, but can still be enjoyable. I kinda miss Darkness getting bullied by Kazuma.

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote