AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Tech Support

Notices

Old 2005-12-28, 12:02   Link #1
Naru2006

audio converter

Hi everyone. I'm using virtualdub mod and once i convert the .ogg audio into .mp3 audio using OSS Audio Converter i lose around three minutes of sound for some reason, thus creating a video with sound that isn't on tune. So.. does anyone know of a good audio converter I can use to do this.
Naru2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-28, 20:03   Link #2
Ledgem
Love Yourself

I recommend CDeX (this is a link to the NEW version; the official program hasn't been updated in years, though it still works perfectly fine).

Make sure that you either demux the ogg or turn on full processing within vdubmod and save it as a WAV, and then use CDeX (or any program of your choice) to convert (or compress, if you chose the WAV option) to MP3.
Old 2024-01-07, 04:41   Link #3
Kaizien48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naru2006 View Post
Hi everyone. I'm using virtualdub mod and once i convert the .ogg audio into .mp3 audio using OSS Audio Converter i lose around three minutes of sound for some reason, thus creating a video with sound that isn't on tune. So.. does anyone know of a good audio converter I can use to do this.
Hello! It seems your current method causes sound loss. Consider trying Audacity or XMedia Recode for reliable audio conversion without losing content. Hope it helps!
Kaizien48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-01-07, 16:19   Link #4
CIRQUAN

Only know about Audacity. Used it myself and know it works...

set by myself
CIRQUAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-21, 07:08   Link #5
Ledgem
Love Yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaizien48 View Post
Hello! It seems your current method causes sound loss. Consider trying Audacity or XMedia Recode for reliable audio conversion without losing content. Hope it helps!
Hey, time traveler! The post you replied to was made 19 years before your reply. Thanks for offering some thoughts, but please check the post dates if you're running a search to find threads and want to reply