AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2023-08-03, 08:27   Link #61
Liddo-kun
is this so?

fought Phantylia a few days ago.

characters I used:

Bailu level 70
Serval level 70
Qingque level 70
Jing Yuan (trial character) level 78

recommended was level 76, but it's fine using level 70 characters. Just need to have them properly equipped. Trace and light cone levelled properly as well.

got lucky, won it on the first try.
phase 1 and 2 are easy. Third phase is where things heat up (no pun intended).

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2023-08-03 at 14:21.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-04, 07:57   Link #62
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
Can't get the 60k score in stage 5 of the Tales event even with using the trial characters. Stage 4 and 6 was doable but I just can't reach the score in stage 5. I know it's not mandatory and the rewards are small but those 5 books will bother me for weeks when I synthesize garbage relics. Though maybe coz I'm already at EQ6 that makes it hard, though I cleared both 4 and 6 in the same EQ. The automaton in the middle of the run is the hard part.
I suggest focusing attacks on the Trotters. So you can loop ultimates. Until get the proper score.

just got the 60k score needed tonight. I used Himeko, Serval. Blade (trial), and Luocha (trial).

Spoiler:

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2023-08-04 at 09:33.
Old 2023-08-07, 09:44   Link #63
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
~ snipped~
Turns out I was wrong. For Rutilant, you must have 70% CR on status screen before any dynamic effect target-based modification for the additional bonus to kick in.

Last edited by larethian; 2023-08-07 at 21:23.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-07, 09:48   Link #64
Kryn
Lurker of the internet

I need to get back to this game.
Kryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-07, 13:52   Link #65
Sacredus

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Turns out I was wrong. For Rutilant, you must have 70% CR on status screen before any dynamic effect modification for the additional bonus to kick in.
You're sure that bonus stats from skills and buffs etc don't count for space ornament bonus? If so then swapping my Seele from Space Sealing Station to Rutilant was really good choice. Well, I also gave it to Serval.
Sacredus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-07, 21:33   Link #66
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacredus View Post
You're sure that bonus stats from skills and buffs etc don't count for space ornament bonus? If so then swapping my Seele from Space Sealing Station to Rutilant was really good choice. Well, I also gave it to Serval.
My post is edited for a correction. My understanding based on discord search on this topic is that, relic conditionals are not triggered from targeting conditional interactions. Which is what cruising's 2nd passive is based on.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Based on the above screenshot, if you click on the bottom left menu, that will bring up the status screen for your current character. And even when I select the enemy with less than 50% hp, there is no indication of additional crit rate on Seele, so it will not trigger Rutilant or Salsetto if the value on the status screen does not meet the triggering requirement.

So in short, self buffs that show up on your status screen will work, but those that don't won't.
Old 2023-08-08, 01:31   Link #67
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

YouTube

You know in as much as I love Kafka as a character, I still can't get used to the fact that for my ears she tends to sound like a drunk slurring her words.

Awesome use of Vivaldi's Winter from Four Seasons though.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-08, 03:57   Link #68
larethian

Her VA is sort of alcoholic herself.
Old 2023-08-08, 04:32   Link #69
Liddo-kun
is this so?

best of luck to those who will pull for her.

hope Kafka goes home to all the wanters.

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2023-08-09 at 06:10.
Old 2023-08-09, 04:35   Link #70
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Lost my Kafka pity to Welt, so I suppose it's not all bad. Still have guarantee for Fu Xuan to complete the monoquantum team, and have enough left over for Jingliu.
Old 2023-08-10, 04:53   Link #71
Liddo-kun
is this so?

hmm, I'm curious on the reason you want a mono quantum team. Is it strong?
Old 2023-08-10, 06:01   Link #72
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

It works if you have Silver Wolf to induce quantum weakness on enemies without natural quantum weakness.
Old 2023-08-12, 11:25   Link #73
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
hmm, I'm curious on the reason you want a mono quantum team. Is it strong?
Mono quantum allows you to go into battle and just NOT care what the weaknesses of the enmies are. This is sort of a simiplification since the enemy weakness elements is not the only factor (aoe, debuffs, enemy buffs, etc are also factors), but it is true-enough in enough-situations to give you a very reliable "default team", or if we're talking forget-me-hall give you a "I dont know how to deal with this, you guys go and kill it" team, currently:
  • Seele, Lynx, QQ, Silverwolf
  • (recommended) Seele, Fu Xuan, Silverwolf, QQ
  • (not recommended, overkill defense) Seele, Fu Xuan, Silverwolf, Lynx
  • (future) Seele, Fu Xuan, Silverwolf, (Quantum AoE/Harmony/etc)

Currently this only applies to Qauntum, since it needs a weakness implanting unit like Silverwolf; I wont be surprised if they dont make another one like her until at least 3-4 years into the game.

Finally, quantum element is very good jack of all trades which enables these teams to be very well rounded: some damage, some slowdown, etc. They also break and breaking ana enemy removes their buffs, interrupts their shit, and so on.

Because of how SW works while you cant get "pure" 100% gurantee teams with other elements you can get pseduo-mono teams, ie. SW + 3 units of same element. This works in varying degrees, but just because you can get 3 units of same element doesnt mean it will make equal sense depending on element.

Granted these pseudo-mono teams are not as "bad" as you might think, since in such teams one of the following will happen:
  • Silverwolf rolls quantum on skill, quantum weakness applies for 3 turns and her skill damage is amplified as well as causes break damage
  • Silverwolf rolls the element of the 3 other units, hence should avoid using skill and becomes a SP generator.
You're not suffering much either way.

Also to clarify, if you have Silverwolf + 3 other units of same element the chance for quantum is not 25%, it's 50%. If you have say Silverwolf and 2 units of same element + 1 of another element, the chance of any of them hitting is 33%.
Old 2023-08-12, 20:33   Link #74
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

I'm actually going to run SW, Seele, QQ and FX when she comes out. You sort of require SW for that to work, and FX is the only Quantum sustain/healer for now.
Old 2023-08-13, 07:02   Link #75
Tenzen12

Fu Xuan should come with Lynx in same banner so there is that.

Last edited by Tenzen12; 2023-08-13 at 09:19.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-13, 12:35   Link #76
Marina2

FYI, don't wait until the last day to do the current event. Both surface and deep exploration take sometime to complete and might be a bit boring if you try to do all stages at once.
Old 2023-08-13, 17:54   Link #77
Liddo-kun
is this so?

so busy with the Klee summer event in Genshin. Was finishing it on 3 servers. Only able to start Star Rail after the Klee event ends. lol

anyway, already got plenty of Jades. Enough for Fu Xuan. Because I did not pull at the Luocha and Blade banners. Also not pulling in Kafka banner.
Old 2023-08-14, 23:20   Link #78
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

https://twitter.com/honkaistarrail/s...99712450826240
Images

Jingliu drip marketing for 1.4. My next target.
Was hoping for her to be in the 2nd half as the reveal order seems to be the release order, since they showed Blade first before Kafka.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-15, 03:37   Link #79
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
FYI, don't wait until the last day to do the current event. Both surface and deep exploration take sometime to complete and might be a bit boring if you try to do all stages at once.
Thanks for the heads up. I'll make sure to start it no later than Friday.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-17, 10:05   Link #80
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Underground Travelogue is fun. Feels like I'm playing some sort of Minesweeper game.

the rewards are generous as well. Gonna use the Relic Remains to make a body relic for Tingyun.