AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2023-07-15, 05:54   Link #41
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Shes literally Jing Yuan's sifu, and she have waifu power. Its doubtful shes a 4stars.
Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
Definetly going to be 5star I think.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Pretty sure confirmed 5 star.
I see, thanks for the replies.

will save pass for her.

well, my Serval isn't bad.. but having a 5 star electro would certainly be a good thing.

_________

Special pass currently saved on the servers I play in.

Europe = 26
Asia = 33
America = 45

still too few..
but plenty of untapped resources still remain, So there's hope. lol
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-15, 20:59   Link #42
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
I see, thanks for the replies.

will save pass for her.

well, my Serval isn't bad.. but having a 5 star electro would certainly be a good thing.
She's ice.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-16, 01:07   Link #43
Liddo-kun
is this so?

whoa.. ice?

ok, will think about it then.
Old 2023-07-20, 08:17   Link #44
Liddo-kun
is this so?

cleared Memory 14 a few days ago.

team 1

Himeko (main dps) = level 70. relics at +15, trace and light cone upgraded to what equilibrium 4 would allow
Stelle = level 70. Relics incomplete - none for the head resulting to lower hp.
Tingyun = level 54, somehow survived almost unscathed (lol) because of March 7 shield. Actually able to contribute to the damage by buffing Himeko and Stelle.
March 7 = level 60. Shield helped people survive.

Serval (main dps) = level 70, relics at +15, trace and light cone upgraded to what equilibrium 4 would allow.
Qingque = level 70, but relics are mostly just at +5 and +6, not enough resources to get to +15.
Herta = level 60, but relics have no +. Cannot do much damage. Somehow survived without dying. My other remaining characters are lower level than her.
Bailu = level 70. Relics mostly +15, but I think the one for the body is just +12, because I could not find a 5 star with Outgoing Heal Boost as main stat.
Old 2023-07-23, 23:25   Link #45
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Can't get the 60k score in stage 5 of the Tales event even with using the trial characters. Stage 4 and 6 was doable but I just can't reach the score in stage 5. I know it's not mandatory and the rewards are small but those 5 books will bother me for weeks when I synthesize garbage relics. Though maybe coz I'm already at EQ6 that makes it hard, though I cleared both 4 and 6 in the same EQ. The automaton in the middle of the run is the hard part.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-24, 02:42   Link #46
larethian

Once you're spending all your stamina on relic farming, and salvaging gold relics with nonsensical/non-optimal main/sub/set combos, eventually you should have more books then modeling resins anyway. At least for me, I currently have surplus of books and no resins.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-25, 14:36   Link #47
Marina2

I have decided that I won't increase my Equilibrium Level to 6 until my account is full of built up characters. Right now upgrade it will just make enemies in the world and the events stronger with close to no benefit (Unlike Genshin, you cannot upgrade characters and 'weapon' further in the last Equilibrium Level).

Equilibrium Level 5 already given me the highest difficulty of all Calyx and Stagnant Shadow. Sure, I will be locked out of the last level of Carvern (Relic farm) and Stimulated Universe but the small extra drop chance in their last difficulty doesn't seem to worth it (for now)

Last edited by Marina2; 2023-07-25 at 14:46.
Marina2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-25, 17:37   Link #48
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

I dont think it affects events, MoC or SU other then unlocked SU difficulty. I went for it even though my account is poorly farmed because well might as well enjoy the difficulty while it lasts.
Old 2023-07-26, 04:30   Link #49
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
I have decided that I won't increase my Equilibrium Level to 6 until my account is full of built up characters. Right now upgrade it will just make enemies in the world and the events stronger with close to no benefit (Unlike Genshin, you cannot upgrade characters and 'weapon' further in the last Equilibrium Level).

Equilibrium Level 5 already given me the highest difficulty of all Calyx and Stagnant Shadow. Sure, I will be locked out of the last level of Carvern (Relic farm) and Stimulated Universe but the small extra drop chance in their last difficulty doesn't seem to worth it (for now)
Same, I got to Tlv 65 yesterday, but won't be doing Equilibrium quest for a while.

Not only that, but I think they made the last Equilibrium quest too early, should've been for Tlv70 or something.
Old 2023-07-26, 05:58   Link #50
Liddo-kun
is this so?

cleared Memory 15.
24 cycles left

team 1:
Serval (main dps) lvl 70, all relics + 15,
Stelle lvl 70, relics complete but only have +5 or +6
Herta lvl 63, relics complete but only have +5 or +6
March 7 lvl 60, relics complete but only +1 or no + at all

team 2
Himeko (main dps) lvl 70 all relics + 15. Deals a lot of damage, but charging the ultimate is really slow.
Qingque lvl 70, all relics + 15 = she did a lot in this fight. Useful in breaking Cocolia's ice spears, and doing damage on Cocolia as well.
Tingyun lvl 59, complete relics but only the hat is +15. Did a lot of help by helping to "rush" Himeko's ultimate.
Bailu lvl 70, relics + 15 except the rope and sphere have no +.

satisfied on how my teams performed.
________

now have access to Memory of Chaos. Feels like it's even tougher battles in this new area.

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2023-07-26 at 06:29.
Old 2023-07-26, 12:20   Link #51
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Same, I got to Tlv 65 yesterday, but won't be doing Equilibrium quest for a while.

Not only that, but I think they made the last Equilibrium quest too early, should've been for Tlv70 or something.
To be really frank, the difference in difficulty isn't really that big. If you could handle the jump from 4 to 5, 6 barely makes any difference in the open world and you still can select previous difficulty for bosses and caverns/calyxes.
Old 2023-07-26, 13:45   Link #52
Marina2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
To be really frank, the difference in difficulty isn't really that big. If you could handle the jump from 4 to 5, 6 barely makes any difference in the open world and you still can select previous difficulty for bosses and caverns/calyxes.
My problem is events is scaled to your Equilibrium Level and somehow enemies (especially elite) seem to get a ton of additional HP at higher level which make those "kill them in x turn" or "Kill as much as possible" conditions harder to complete if your team is not sufficiently built.

Last edited by Marina2; 2023-07-26 at 23:46.
Marina2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-26, 17:30   Link #53
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
My problem is events is scaled to your Equilibrium Level and somehow enemies (especially elite) seem to get a ton of additional HP at higher level which make those "kill them in x turn" or "Kill many as much as possible" conditions harder to complete if your team is not sufficiently built.
Is that confirmed?
Old 2023-07-26, 18:20   Link #54
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
Is that confirmed?
Looked over the event list to make sure I'm not forgetting anything, but I do think all the combat events so far have been based on equilibrium level (and the one in 1.2 definitely is as well), so in principle what they're saying is true. If you're just trying to get the base rewards like jades, it may not matter, but the "stretch rewards" for events could require better-built teams (or better team compositions, so may require building additional characters).

But, Equilibrium Level doesn't affect Forgotten Hall or Simulated Universe (other than you may not be able to do higher worlds if your characters aren't strong enough, and characters are strongly gated by Equilibrium Level in this game).

(In Genshin Impact, on the other hand, most of the combat events have difficulty toggles that are separate from the World Level, but you often still need to play the higher difficulties if you want to get all the "stretch rewards.")
Old 2023-07-26, 20:32   Link #55
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
But, Equilibrium Level doesn't affect Forgotten Hall or Simulated Universe (other than you may not be able to do higher worlds if your characters aren't strong enough, and characters are strongly gated by Equilibrium Level in this game).
For SU, it does also affect your reward cap.
Old 2023-07-27, 05:48   Link #56
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Qingque at work.

her boss looks mad.

lazy girl is one my favorite character in this game. ^^

Old 2023-07-27, 22:39   Link #57
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
For SU, it does also affect your reward cap.
Oh, thanks for the clarification. I've noticed that the reward cap increased every time I completed a new world, but I guess I didn't notice it also changing with equilibrium level. In practice, you have to uncap to be high enough level to do higher worlds anyway.
Old 2023-07-31, 16:54   Link #58
Liddo-kun
is this so?

having fun with the event "Tales of the Fantastic". The story writer is funny.
recommended level is 78, but it's no problem if characters are fully equipped. I'm just using level 70 characters.
Old 2023-08-02, 21:31   Link #59
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Does the additional CR at enemy low health for Cruising in the Stellar Sea LC(16% at Superimpose 5) count towards activating Rutilant Arena Ornaments? I'm debating whether to go for CR or CD Body relic for Seele. I have 55.2% CR for her with using a CD Body relic. I was thinking if that LC's effect can make up for the CR for Rutilant effect activation, though it would only activate in late game of fights if it does work like that.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-02, 22:08   Link #60
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
Does the additional CR at enemy low health for Cruising in the Stellar Sea LC(16% at Superimpose 5) count towards activating Rutilant Arena Ornaments? I'm debating whether to go for CR or CD Body relic for Seele. I have 55.2% CR for her with using a CD Body relic. I was thinking if that LC's effect can make up for the CR for Rutilant effect activation, though it would only activate in late game of fights if it does work like that.
AFAIK, it should. Imo, it would be better to use CR body if you are going for Rutilant build and consistently one-shot non-boss/elites with her skill to guarantee Resurgence; and swap head and hands and other pieces for CD substats if you have too much CR. Unless of course you already can one-shot without the increased skill/normal damage. Then, maybe use Salsotto build instead with Tingyun.

Your idea would be more targeted towards elites/bosses that will help do more damage after they're at half health with her normal/skill. But the mileage won't be great imo. Rutilant gives more mileage for me because I can pretty much guarantee Resurgence most of my gameplay time. And some of the boss minions can be really dangerous. One-shotting 2 of them in a single turn is ultra valuable.

Maybe it will be a different story for MoC if the mobs are really tanky towards the end, but I'm not try-hard for Moc yet due to having only 1 healer and semi-built shielders, so I wouldn't know for sure