AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2023-02-01, 10:14   Link #1
Nymene

Lightbulb Can someone help make or crowdfund the making of Visual Novel with Black Protagonist?

I've been longing to play a VN with Moe Art ( Regardless of what country it is made in as long as heroines are cute anime style ), but featuring a Black Male Protagonist instead.

The protagonist can look like Kilik Rung, Onyankopon or Taion(Xenoblade 3). Can also look like that black dude in Nishino Gakuen Caste-something ( forgot the whole name ).

But the heroines should have cute anime art, as usual. And I want the Romanceable Heroines to be from multiple colors or races, so it mustn't have only Black heroines but also White heroines(and some Asian heroines if fits the setting). For example, an Isekai VN can have 1 Black heroine, 1 Dark Elf heroine, and 2 white heroines from any kingdom ( 1 of them could be either royalty or nobility and the other can be a commoner White grill ).

So, I want to play a VN like this so much like my life depended on it, therefore I'd like to propose a solution to my problem here.

Can anyone of here help raise a crowdfund or petition to call for the creation of a VN like this with the settings I stated above ?

I want this kind of VN to be created ASAP. VNs should be a medium to see all kinds of stories, and not just one where we read stories from the perspective of a light-skinned Japanese or White dude. Sure, there are some Japanese VNs ( Eroge ) set in fantasy worlds with dark skin, but most are either Demihuman characters or not intended to look like a Black person.

The actual rare few Japanese eroges that have Black dudes are all from the NTR genre which is not what I wanted to see. I want only normal romance and no NTR as it implies Black guys can't get their own girls IRL without stealing from someone else.

P/S : I'd also like a Black Protagonist VN in a Magic School setting with minimum 3 romanceable heroines.
Nymene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-02-02, 13:35   Link #2
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymene View Post
I've been longing to play a VN with Moe Art ( Regardless of what country it is made in as long as heroines are cute anime style ), but featuring a Black Male Protagonist instead.

The protagonist can look like Kilik Rung, Onyankopon or Taion(Xenoblade 3). Can also look like that black dude in Nishino Gakuen Caste-something ( forgot the whole name ).

But the heroines should have cute anime art, as usual. And I want the Romanceable Heroines to be from multiple colors or races, so it mustn't have only Black heroines but also White heroines(and some Asian heroines if fits the setting). For example, an Isekai VN can have 1 Black heroine, 1 Dark Elf heroine, and 2 white heroines from any kingdom ( 1 of them could be either royalty or nobility and the other can be a commoner White grill ).

So, I want to play a VN like this so much like my life depended on it, therefore I'd like to propose a solution to my problem here.

Can anyone of here help raise a crowdfund or petition to call for the creation of a VN like this with the settings I stated above ?

I want this kind of VN to be created ASAP. VNs should be a medium to see all kinds of stories, and not just one where we read stories from the perspective of a light-skinned Japanese or White dude. Sure, there are some Japanese VNs ( Eroge ) set in fantasy worlds with dark skin, but most are either Demihuman characters or not intended to look like a Black person.

The actual rare few Japanese eroges that have Black dudes are all from the NTR genre which is not what I wanted to see. I want only normal romance and no NTR as it implies Black guys can't get their own girls IRL without stealing from someone else.

P/S : I'd also like a Black Protagonist VN in a Magic School setting with minimum 3 romanceable heroines.
Then buy visual novel maker, and make your own. This feels like spam posting over and over again.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote