AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2024-03-01, 21:43   Link #381
Qliphoth Bacikal

Ah, okay okay.

Charlie's a lot more simpler by the sounds of that.

GK the same. That's probably also why he had Jaguarman sent there to try and kill Tick Tock Man if he knew he was "still alive" (as Edison) and was just chilling in the Underground New York according to the WN.
Qliphoth Bacikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-10, 14:26   Link #382
Qliphoth Bacikal

Hmm...

So what I'm going to post is probably controversial in some manner, but I was curious about something when I learned about this.

Just late last year, someone I talked to on Discord showed me a scan of something from the Demonbane Series (made by Nitropluz's Jin Haganeya) that showed a certain place of the same name as the one from the Novel Anthology but slightly different that is the "Underground World" or Magai, but in that one it's called "Chikamagai".

Turns out, the scan is from the latest book of Demonbane called "Demonbane Fanzin" or something that showed some chart of worlds and settings of the series, and in it, it had the Steampunk Series mentioned as well as one of the games from Super Robot Wars UX.

https://i.imgur.com/0V9eIhp.jpeg

^Scan in question that someone on another forum posted for DMB series stuff.

I was surprised that Haganeya even did this as I have gotten my hands on a magazine that had this interview where he and Sakurai have known each other (since Sharnoth) and have hung about and all that, even noting that they've actually notices similarities of the things they wrote in their works or inspiration or...something? But never figured Jin would have Steampunk be connected to his series.

Long story short, what does anyone think of this and does it entail anything for either series or just some nod from one author to another?

If this is by chance inappropriate to post here, my apologies.
Old 2024-03-10, 15:27   Link #383
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

It is Haganeya and not Sakurai. That's all that needs to be said.
Haganeya is also self aware of it, so that specific box is listed under the "world out of causality order" section together with SRW.

BTW, Haganeya refer to hus verse order of event as Casusality Order, as his verse has too much gods that transcended time. Thus a chronological order is not going to make sense

Especially so if you consider DYN and Zenma Taisen that is in its unique time line.

Either way, there is nothing to discuss when this is solely Haganeya, and Haganeya himself also excluded it from his order of causality.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-10, 18:20   Link #384
Qliphoth Bacikal

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
It is Haganeya and not Sakurai. That's all that needs to be said.
Haganeya is also self aware of it, so that specific box is listed under the "world out of causality order" section together with SRW.

BTW, Haganeya refer to hus verse order of event as Casusality Order, as his verse has too much gods that transcended time. Thus a chronological order is not going to make sense

Especially so if you consider DYN and Zenma Taisen that is in its unique time line.

Either way, there is nothing to discuss when this is solely Haganeya, and Haganeya himself also excluded it from his order of causality.
Right, right.

That usually slips by me.

That makes sense. And that is true since as far as I know, what amount of Sakurai's own in their own series that gets brought up in side materials is a lot less...complex? than his from what I also am aware of Demonbane's.

Not to mention I haven't seen or heard anything of Sakurai doing a whole lot with Steampunk for these past few years or so, if any...

Tags
喝采せよ!喝采せよ!, clock crack chrome!, lovecraftian fairytale