AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old Today, 09:19   Link #301
godz

So it's increasingly clear that they are Adam and Eve, so Tensei would be Adam and Eva would be Shusei? Apparently Eva is the one who must have a huge resentment towards dragons and Adam came out just as perverted as the one from Hazbin Hotel.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:33   Link #302
Xuanwu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvix View Post
Her sg's true name is Eden's Dual
The people inside the swords were God's most beloved and were sealed inside them for breaking a taboo
First Saint (aka Saint of the Beginning) and Last Saint (aka Saint of the End) are the names of her swords
The person in the missing sword is a woman
Yeah, this is screaming Adam and Eve to me lol. If it turns out to be true, then would that mean DxD God actually created all humans? Because we have never gotten to know how the world came to be.

What does the translation say about Samael btw? Google Translate version seems to connect Samael's sin with Tensei's taboo.
Xuanwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:54   Link #303
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuanwu View Post
Yeah, this is screaming Adam and Eve to me lol. If it turns out to be true, then would that mean DxD God actually created all humans? Because we have never gotten to know how the world came to be.

What does the translation say about Samael btw? Google Translate version seems to connect Samael's sin with Tensei's taboo.
Not necessarily, other mythologies have origins for humans as well for example in Greek mythology Prometheus created humans from mud or in Norse mythology where Odin and his 2 brothers created humans from tree trunks found on the seashore. So it is possible that God of the Bible created some of the humans while other mythologies created other humans and this eventually lead to modern humanity as a whole.
Old Today, 10:09   Link #304
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Quote:

“Although they got sealed off in a Sacred Gear after violating a taboo. Still, compared to the [Dragon Eater], who was sealed at the lowest layer of Cocytus, the difference in treatment is quite evident.”
Old Today, 10:27   Link #305
Xuanwu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvix View Post
“Although they got sealed off in a Sacred Gear after violating a taboo. Still, compared to the [Dragon Eater], who was sealed at the lowest layer of Cocytus, the difference in treatment is quite evident.”
Thanks. So what was that about Musashi giving Tensei his true name? I believe it's said right before Penemune explains Tensei's origin.
Old Today, 11:14   Link #306
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Quote:
Thanks. So what was that about Musashi giving Tensei his true name? I believe it's said right before Penemune explains Tensei's origin.
[That is so. My true name isn’t Tensei. It’s but a nickname Musashi wilfully called me by.]
T-that’s my first time hearing this… Tensei was merely a nickname…
“Willfully or not, using [Ten] for your name was quite ironic of the master swordsman.”
[My own name was sealed off along with my soul, it is a trifling matter.]
“Is that so. How did Musashi name her?”
[Shyusei.]
Old Today, 12:17   Link #307
Xuanwu

Zekka technically met Lilibette in the first chapter, correct? Hopefully we'll find out about the origins of her dragon tattoo in this volume.
Old Today, 13:04   Link #308
Le Fay

Quote:
Zekka technically met Lilibette in the first chapter, correct? Hopefully we'll find out about the origins of her dragon tattoo in this volume.
Yes, Lilibette passed by Zekka, and that's all. Zekka had a feeling the girl was familiar, however she couldn't remember why.
Le Fay is online now   Reply With Quote